GD?

Music in Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The class has ended and the girls made their way out. The BigBang boys headed by Seungri ran towards them and approached them like nothing happened on their first encounter. The others tried to stop him but he insisted on doing so.

“Annyeonghaseyo. I am Lee Seungri-imnida.” Seungri said while smirking to the girls who are just giving him a death glare.

“Jjinjja! Out of my way! Please!” Chaerin insisted leading the girls out of the situation.

While suddenly, TOP decided to defend Seungri and head his way towards the girls.

“Girls. Sorry for what my dongsaeng had done. He is just always eager in making friends. I hope all of us could start over again…” TOP did not finish his words because Bom punched him in the stomach.

“YAAAAA! Start over? Do you think what you did yesterday will make me start over?” Bom shouted at the corridors making a scene.

“WHAT? I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT!”

“Do you know him Unnie?” Minji asked

“YES MINJI. HE SAT ON THE CHAIR I SAVED FOR DARA AND HE MADE US KICKED OUT OF THE HALL!”

TOP laughed. “OH. YOU’RE CORN GIRL? HAHAHAHA.  Nice meeting you again! By the way. I am Choi Seunghyun. My friends call me TOP.”

“CORN GIRL? WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!!!!! I have a name you know. I am Bom. Park Bom to be exact.”

“Annyeonghaseyo Bom-ssi!” Seungri, Daesung, Taeyang chorused.

I GUESS INTRODUCING MYSELF TO HER IS A HARD TASK AFTER ALL.

Jiyong just stared at Dara while standing at the back of the boys and he kept thinking on how to approach her since her phone was still with him. And his heart started to beat fast again.

I DON’T KNOW WHY ALL OF THESE ARE HAPPENING TO ME. TT TT

And Dara on the other hand is really interested in knowing the guy more. She’s just making glances to the guy standing behind the boys.

Meanwhile…

“Ya. Since we’re classmates and it is half past 11, how ‘bout we eat lunch together? My treat. Since I acted I bit straightforward on you girls especially to…” Seungri said then pointed to CL.

“Chaerin. Lee Chaerin-imnida.” CL said while giving him a smirk.

“Uhm. I am not sure ‘bout this. But hey. Sure! I am hungry. Let’s go!” Minji said while signaling the other girls to follow her.

“Maknaaaaeeee!” Dara, Bom and Chaerin said unanimously.

“Kamsahamnida Minji!” Daesung said.

While walking, a lot of things crossed on Dara’s mind. She’s still worried ‘bout her lost phone. She’s thinking about her family which she left for this dream and she’s thinking about this mysterious guy who read a beautiful poem on their Composition class.

*GRRRRR* Her stomach growled.

“Wait. We’re almost there. Let me get something for you.” Dara said to herself while walking towards the school cafeteria.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter