For the Second Time^^

Music in Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

Jiyong has ended his shift at 2:00 AM. His boss, Geun Suk, gave him a special 6-hour duty so that he could still do some school works and errands at home after his shift. He had fixed his scooter earlier so he thought everything will be alright but when he was just a few blocks away from his workplace, his scooter acted up again. Jiyong got so frustrated that he just kicked his scooter and shouted while walking home. While he was walking home, he saw a girl lying down, wasted and was humming and laughing while rolling happily on the floor. 
He went towards the girl.

Jiyong’s POV


What happened to this girl? Uggggh. She smells like vomit, kimchi and beer all in one!!! Waiiit. I know this girl, is this Dara??? What???? I thought she went home already but what is she doing here??? Did she break up with his boyfriend and got all depressed?  What??? Why am I thinking about her lovelife??? Why is my heart beating fast? Why am I sweating?  That…I don’t know. 

Author’s POV


Then, after Jiyong saw Dara on the floor, Dara woke up and saw him.
“YAAAAAA! Who are you? Why are you holding mmmeeeee?” Dara said while throwing tantrums and while trying to punch Jiyong. But actually, she was punching the air. =))
“I am Jiyong. Kwon Jiyong. Your classmate in AOM. It’s already half past 2. Let me take you to your dorm. We have a class at 7.”
“Ji….Jiyong? Kwon Jiyong?” Dara said.
“Yes. Jump at my back and let me take you home.” Jiyong said while gesturing her to have a piggyback ride.
“Okaaaaaay.” Dara said while trying to use all her strength. Jiyong pulled her up from the ground and walked the tiny built girl home.
“Waaiiiit, who arrre yo…uuu aga….in? Kkkkwwoon Jiiii Yoooong?” Dara said while she is still kinda dumbfounded about what is happening with her.
“Yes. I am Kwon Jiyong.”
“Bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter