Ride or Die?

Music in Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong struggled to move out of the bed since Dara’s holding him like a lifesize pillow. After a few attempts, he left the bed, got a quick shower and slept on the sofa.

Ah. This girl.

The next morning…

6:00 AM

RING. RING. RING.

“Aish. Time for school. Uggggh. I feel so tired. A few more minutes of sleep will do” Jiyong said.

6:15…. (snoozed)  6:30 (snoozed…) 6:45…

“Omo. Omo. We’re late! Ottoke!” Jiyong got up immediately and approached Dara.

“Dara-yah!!! Wake up! We need to go to school! Wake up!”

“Ughhhh. What time is it?” Dara said while trying to open his eyes.

Dara got startled about the difference in her environment.

“Omo! Where am I? Why am I here GD? Why am I with you? What happened last night??? Did we do something?” Dara asked Jiyong while hiding herself in the comforter.

“Can’t you remember anything that happened? We didn’t do anything silly.”

“GD, I won’t ask you if I could remember!!!” Dara’s punching him mercilessly

“Stop it!!! I just helped you yesterday ‘coz you were so drunk last night. I was about to drop you by at your dorm but you slept at my back. I am so sleepy too that’s why I just decided to let you sleep here at my dorm, exclusively for boys. So if you don’t mind. Please wash yourself now, wear the clothes I’ve prepared, just borrow my notebook and let’s attend our class. Shall we?” Jiyong exclaimed.

Dara: “Arraso, arraso!”

GD: “Please hurry up! I’ll just prepare sandwiches for us to eat during our way to the Academy.”

After a few minutes they arrived in the school.

Dara was wearing a white shirt, blue plaid long sleeves around her waist, tattered pants with black sneakers. And Jiyong on the other hand was wearing a black v-neck shirt, Red Rolling Stones leather Jacket and Air Jordans (Breds). They both looked stunning while running towards the front door of their classroom.  

 

All eyes were on them and the 2ne1 girls got somehow shocked with Dara’s outfit. “Unnie, what are you wearing? This is so not you.” Chaerin said while checking her from head to toe. “Uhhh. I felt kinda boyish lately…” Dara hesistated.    “ Oh, is that so? I smell something fishy… and its for me to find out. Kekeke

Then suddenly, Jang Kiyong, the President of their block stood up and announced to the class that Mr. Teddy Park will not be attending the class since his wife  just recently gave birth with their first baby.

“Everyone. Listen up. Mr. Park would like us to use our time to compose a song. The topic should be about Love. It could be a sad song, a happy song, a breakup song. Anything under the sun. He also had texted a list of students which will be paired to do this project. Okay so, I will be paired to Goo Hara, Lee Seungri to Chaerin,  Dong Youngbae to IU,  Kang Daesung to Minzy, Choi Seung Hyun to Bom, Kwon Jiyong to Dara, and Lee Seunggi to Yoona, Nickhun to Tiffany. Etc. etc.

 We have a week to submit this to Mr. Park.

That’s all. Class Dismissed.

Dara got startled. She’s paired to a Kwon Jiyong. Kwon Jiyong for God’s sake. The one who has gotten access with her selcas. D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter