Who you?

Music in Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK

*DOOR BELL!*

“Oh. I think that’s the Chinese! Let me open the door.” Dara said

When she opened the door… it was not the delivery guy.

It was someone she never saw in years, it was someone she would not like to see right now but she’s grateful with her and owes a lot to her. It was her older sister, Park Shin Hye.

“Shin Hye- unnie, what are you doing here? I missed you so much! How did you know that I am here? When did you get back from the US?”

“Wait up! You have a lot of questions. Let me settle down first okay?” Shin Hye sat on the sofa feeling extremely tired from the flight. She saw Bom in the dining table looking at her.

“Omo! Hi! Are you Park Bom? Wow! Hello. It’s been a while since I’ve seen you! You and Dara have grown so much!”

“Shin Hye unnie, this is not the time for diddle-daddle! How did you know that I am here?” the nervous wrecked lady asked.

“Dara, you know, even though omma and appa are not in Korea, that does not mean they have lost their connections, and what’s the point of having a multinational telecom company if they don’t even know where their child is.”

“Dara, our parents are stronger and powerful than you think they are. We’ve been always watching you from afar. That’s why I am here. I am here to tell you that are parents are not getting younger, why don’t you pay a visit in the US just like old times sake?”

“Omma and Appa will be very happy to see you.”

“Shin Hye unnie~ you know what that means when I pay them a visit right? I will be just like in prison, doing the things that I don’t really want to do. And I have been telling you. I don’t want to live the same life that you and Thunder are living like now. Living the life like our parents dictated. I know from before, you’ve wanted to be a ballerina all your life. You’ve been practicing and working hard until Senior High, but what happened during your majors in the University unnie? You just threw it away and let them dictate you for who they want you to be.”

“Think about it unnie, this is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter