One Message Received

Music in Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MONDAY 12NN

-CHAERIN’s POV-

Something’s really fishy about Dara. First off, she likes girly-girl stuff unlike me who likes the clothes that she’s wearing right now. The Nappeun Gizibe style. Kekeke. She’s also wearing an MCM Backpack which I think suits the outfit well. Cool! :-bd  Anyway,  I tried to talk to her about it but Bom kept on interrupting me. She’s so furious about that alien guy called TOP. She described how they tried to mix their concepts about the project, but all they got right now is a concept of an Alien and a Corn Lady!!! How random was that? I hope they could pull that off tho. Kekekeke.

And then there’s Dara, trying to control Bom unnie’s rage towards that namja! Ha! If I know, they will both like each other so much through time. ‘coz they’re both out of this world J

“Bom-ah! Could you please stop!!! I know what you’re pointing at but please. Could you be back to your normal self? Stop being an alien juseyo.”  Dara said. TT^TT

“Dara, I am not an alien!!! TOP is, okay?  But by the time I lay my eyes on that namja again. He’ll feel the wrath. I promise!!! MUHAHAHAHA.” Bom said to Dara with conviction.

Bom unnie’s really getting weirder and weirder everyday.

 “My gizibes!!! Can we just get something to eat? I am so hungry. Let’s go?” I interrupted them.

“Let’s go!”

 

Author’s POV

-AT THE CAFETERIA-

They’ve been in the school for a while now, but they are still fascinated with the interiors of their cafeteria. It kinda looks like a coffee shop wherein you could just chill out plus there is a stage upfront that students could just go up there and sing a song, play an instrument or just do something just to entertain the others if they want to.

Minzy was really focused on the stage while munching on her salad. The guy’s powerful voice captivated the whole place. He was singing the song “Wings” which was his own composition. Another guy was also playing the guitar so nicely that some fangirls even left their seat to watch closely to the duo.

“Uhhh, wait? Is that Daesung? Wow I did not know he has a good voice! We’ll be having A++ as our grade in the project!” Minzy was so excited to tell her girls.

“Omo. Omo! Someone’s blushing!” Dara said to Minzy while poking her cheeks. =))

“Unnie, look! There’s your partner Jiyong!!!” Minzy happily said to Dara,

Dara just raised his two thumbs up and Jiyong gave out a gummy smile to Dara.

They did continue eating and just enjoyed the music in the cafeteria.

“ CL-roo, How was being paired

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter