SANDRO

Music in Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara talked to her sister that she’ll just go to Jiyong’s place for their project and she’ll be right back as soon as possible. Dara rushed to the bathroom to get changed.

“JIYONG? I am here in the lobby now!”  Dara was wearing the baggiest sweatpants and sweater ever. For her not to be recognized.

“I’ll be right there.” Jiyong was rushing to go down as soon as possible so as to sneak the little girl with the baggy clothes to his room. It was around 9:45 PM and a lot of male students are just passing by and looking at this human being that just stood frozen in the lobby with a big red backpack on the shoulders. “I hope I won’t get caught.” Dara is just a few minutes away from doing all of her hysterics because of the eyes of the students that are staring right through her. Who wears sunglasses at night by the way?

“Oh, there you are, you look more suspicious than I thought you would be, Come on let’s go before somebody calls the Building Admin.” Both of them rush to the dorm. While they were walking through the corridor of Jiyong’s floor…

Stranger: “Hey Jiyong! What’s up?”

G: Oh hey… Bogum, nothing much! Uhhh… I am just touring my new friend right here uhhh… Sandro, who is eyeing for a new dormitory to live in.

B: Hi Sandro! Nice to meet you. Hope you liked our dormitory. Actually there’s a vacant room in my floor next door my flat. We could be neighbors! I would be happy to have a new friend around!

Dara just stood there nodded, gave out a thumbs up and waved at this guy without uttering any word. Bogum was just dumbfounded on what had happened and just bid the two “guys” goodbye.

G: Come on Sandro, Let’s go faster. We might get caught if we stay here for long. (HAHAHA Sandro. Such a nice name.)

D: Aissssh! Jiyong, stop it!

After a few minutes of walking and Dara cursing (haha), Jiyong opened the door and Dara immediately sat on the sofa and opened her backpack full of snacks and her musical equipments for her laptop.

 

JIYONG’S POV

I’ve been risking myself to this girl twice now. If somebody will caught me doing this, I will be in so much trouble with the Building Admin. Even though I know that the other naughty boys do it with their girlfriends, but I am not like that and not for that purpose. I am here to study and nothing else. Nothing else right Jiyong? Nothing else. kkk

“Sandro? What a nice name you got me there G. Very funny. If I will have a son, I will name him Sandro. That’s my alter ego!!” Dara was just finished unpacking her stuff. She brought a lot for a group meeting that will just be for a few hours. “We need to go to school tomorrow early in the morning.” I never get girls and their way of packing their stuff. They pack their whole house for God’s sake!

“Hey Ji, don’t worry about it. We’ll be going to school tomorrow and that’s a must!  Anyway, are you okay? Why are you staring at me like that? If you like some snacks, chocolate bars and drinks, you could have it here.” Dara just handed me a Milka bar with Oreos (she doesn’t know its my favorite, I was staring at her holding it) “Okay thanks for this, you shouldn’t have brought some snacks but if it is Milka with Oreos, I accept! but would you like to have some coffee Mr. Sandro?” I offered “Oh, Mr. Barista, stop it will you!!?  I’ve heard that you’re one of the best in Twosome Coffee! It’s a privilege. Thank you Jiyong, I would love to have some. Anyway, I really thought this meeting tonight won’t push through. I’ve had some urgent issues to deal with, in the following week. Good thing, Mr. Teddy Park won’t be back until next next week. I won’t be going to school and will miss few classes.”

“Oh. We should rush doing this then, good thing I already have a song in mind, one of the compositions that I would like us to finish. It’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter