COLLISION

Music in Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Another school year has started in AOM (Academy of Music), another set of Freshmen students will try to pursue their dreams on becoming a Hallyu star. It was 10AM, all students where gathered in a hall for the welcome speech of Mr. Yang Goon, the director of AOM.

“Good morning freshmen students, today is a very beautiful day for all of us. Welcome to AOM. The most prestigious school of Music in Korea, Cho Yong Pil, Rain, Lee Hyori and Psy attended this University and look at them now. All are now famous and renowned around the world. I hope all of you could pass the excruciating tasks and trials...”

 Meanwhile, Bom was really uneasy on her seat. It’s already 10:20 AM and Dara Park is still nowhere to be found. 

 

DARA’S POV

10:20 AM – HUL! >< I am laaaaate! What am I gonna do???????? This is so embarrassing. Suddenly, my phone rang and It’s Bom.

“Ya! Bommie!”  

“Dara-ya! Ppali Ppali! Where are you???? Come quick juseyo. The program has already started. Minji and Chaerin is here already”

“Arraso, I am on my way. Reserve a seat for meeee. I woke up late and… AHHHHHHHH!!!” The line went dead.

><><><><><><>< 

 

Dara went rushing towards the gate of AOM and suddenly a bunch of guys were chased by the police…

BLACKOUT…

 

JIYONG’S POV

RING RING RING!!! The sound of my alarm clock was dominating at my dorm. 930 AM. NINE THIRTY IN THE MORNING!!!! WHAT? I… I THOUGHT I PUT IT AT 8? AIIIIISH. I must have been so tired last night since I worked extra hours in the cafe that I forgot to change my alarm. What nooooow?

“AAAAAAH!” Why is everything not going so well today huh? My scooter acted up! WHY?????

The bus stop is just a few blocks away and he decided to go and commute…

9:55 ….. 9: 56 , 57,  58,  59, 10:00 AM!!!!!!!! TIME IS TICKING AND I AM JUST HALFWAY THERE!!!!

I tried to call TOP, “Hyung, where are you now?”

TOP: “I am on my way to the hall. You?”

GD:“I am still here in the bus.”

TOP:“Why didn’t you use your ride?”

GD:“It’s kinda broken now so WTH I needed to commute!”

GD:“OH. Wait here’s my stop!”

TOP: “Arraso, I’ll just reserve a seat for you. See you then.”

Then, at the bus stop, “AH! FINALLY!” Then running towards the gate of AOM, I halted when I saw a girl having a head-on collision with a bunch of criminals chased by the police.

I rushed towards the girl and saw his little face. A petite girl with a very delicate face with porcelain skin.  I picked up her bag and the phone on her hand, quickly carried her and rushed t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter