Chapter 4

Goldilocks and the Dragon

“Aaah~!” Dara stretched after she’s done with washing the dishes.

 

Basically, after “welcoming” her, he didn’t even bother helping her carry the things she bought. What a heartless guy.

 

He told her to cook as long as she was inside his place.

 

Cooking was nothing to her but the thing that irritated he the most was when he observed her every move like a meticulous mother-in-law.

 

He would always find a flaw to everything she does. If he’s that kind of a perfectionist, why can’t he even clean his place?!

 

 The only answer she got from him was..

 “I told you I’m going to be busy. Besides that’s the reason why you’re here.”

 

Thankfully, a certain TEDDY-hyung called him making me have more space to move and air to breathe when he moved away and converse.

 

He then told her to continue cleaning while he was going out.

 

She felt so relieved.

 

It was as if she was under detention then it was lifted.

 

But before he had totally left, he made sure that even she wouldn’t be running away.

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Dara Park-ssi!” he called her as he was about to go out.

 

“Neh?” she answered back peeking he head out from wiping tne table.

 

“What’s the most important thing you have in your luggage?”

 

“Oh? Waeyo?”

 

“Don’t answer back with a question” he said getting impatient.

 

“Eey..” Dara scrunched her face not understanding how this monster’s mind works.

 

“That would be Tamtam. CL-roo made that for me before I left from Korea.”

 

“Where’s that Tamtam?”

 

“Wae?” she asked. Why is he suddenly curious about Tamtam?

 

He looked at her annoyed.

 

“Can’t you just answer a question with an answer and not a question?”

 

“What?” she didn’t understand what he just said.

           

He face palmed his self then approached Dara’s luggage which was placed behind the door.

 

He looked for something within the bags and found a purple weird-looking flushie toy.

 

“Is this Tamtam?” He asked making Dara nod.

 

“Well then, I’m keeping this.” He said and put the doll inside his pink backpack.

 

“Y-ya. Yah! Where are you taking Tamtam?!” she asked walking hastily towards him.

 

“I’m keeping him as a hostage just in case you runaway.” He casually said and faced her. Her plan on taking back Tamtam was forgotten.

 

He really is intimidating though he’s lean and with not much muscle.

 

He might be taller than her but he was not that tall unlike any hot guys out there.

 

But the way he moves and talks shows that he was not just any other guy around.

 

Place him in the middle of the crowd but he would surely stand out. That’s how strong his charisma is.

 

And that’s the very reason why she was just able to stand there looking at him and his still unshaved facial hairs & those deep brown orbs.

 

“I want this place clean when I came back. You can go where you’re supposed to stay after your work. Just make sure you come back or you’re not seeing the weird doll again.” He said breaking her in trance.

 

“Yah! Tamtam is not weird.” She defended her baby.

 

“Fine. Just do what I told you to do.” He said shrugging and waving his hand. He then walked out and closed the door.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

DARA’S POV

 

That guy is annoying as hell! How could he kidnap Tamtam like that? She placed him inside the safest part of her bag to protect him from being squished.

 

But that Jiyong rummaged her bag without permission and kidnapped Tamtam. She’s going to be lonely without her baby. 

 

CL would be mad if she learns about how our baby was taken away.

 

Speaking of CL. How can I ask her the exact place I was supposed to have went to some last night. 

 

She then remembered someone. 

 

How could she forget Ha Yi! 

 

She’s CL younger sister. 

 

The last time she saw her was when she was seven but like her sister, they kept in contact. 

 

She looked through her phone and dialed Ha Yi’s number.

 

“Ha Yi-ah!”


CL’s POV

 

“Where the hell is Minzy?” I asked Bom who was walking beside me while scanning the place.

 

We are currently looking for Minzy through Jeju’s busy night market crowd. Ever since our short afternoon nap, Bom and I woke up without Minzy around.

 

I’m worried about her. What if she decided to find that Young Deuk guy and gets into trouble. I don’t want that to happen to our precious maknae.

 

We went around clubs, going in and out of those places to look for her.

 

“Bom-unnie.” I called Bom who’s obviously worried about Mingkki. “Let’s separate ways so we can find her faster like that,”

 

“Arasso. I’ll go this way, you go there.” She said and nodded at me.

 

“Wait unnie. If ever Dara calls don’t tell her about this. Arasso?” I said remembering Dara. 

 

She wanted to experience living without worries.

 

Her being the group’s mother hen even though she were miles away, I’m pretty sure she’ll freak out once she learns our manae was missing.

 

“Okay!” we hugged each other before walking away.

 


BOM’s POV

 

“Mingkiie! Where are you!” I was shouting while looking around the dark place.

 

It was far from the crowded market and thinking that Minzy might be strolling around and quieter place I decided looking for her here.

 

“Mingkkie! Minzy-ah!” I continued calling.

 

 

“Why is it so dark here? Are there not even one light?” I thought as I try to open my eyes as wide as I can. Just then I heard something.

 

I walked closer to where the sound comes from. Then with my struggling-to-see eyes. I saw two figures on one of the trees.

 

That’s when I heard the sounds clearly.

 

“Mmm..  Hmm..”

 

What the heck! They were making out?? Here???

 

They continued on eating each other and I could just stand there dumbfounded. WHAT ARE THEY? CANNIBALS?

 

I stepped back carefully. Afraid to make even a small sound.

 

I was three steps away from the two when I stepped on a dried branch. Great! I hurriedly hid behind a tree.

 

“What was that? I heard the woman said irritated.

 

“I am not sure.” The guy answered with a deep baritone with a deep baritone voice. It was as if he’s not affected at all.

 

“Let’s get going now Seunghyun-ssi. They might be looking for us now.” The girl said and I hear her steps walking away.

 

I sighed quietly, I remained still until everything was quiet.

 

That’s when I turned back to walk out of the dark and now “dirty” place.

 

“Can’t they even find a motel or something? Why do their deeds here? Thankfully Minzy was not there, or else her innocence might have been ruined.”

 

“Where exactly is that Min-Aaak!!”

 

I was too concentrated talking to myself while still walking in the middle of the darkness when I tripped on something hard.

 

“Oow!” I cried while aiding myself as I fell down first.

 

“Soo.. There really is a person peeking, isn’t there?”

 

I stiffened as I heard the familiar baritone voice talking to the girl earlier.

 

His hot breathe blew near my neck. My eyes widened in horror.

 

“KYAAAAAAAAAAHH!!”

 


 

CL whipped her head around. Not really sure if it was really Bom she heard just now or just the effect of walking around for hours now looking for a stubborn headed maknae.

 

“Aish! Where in the world did you go, Gong Minzy!” she said getting agitated. She’s getting really worried now.

 

She fixed her coat and continued walking forward.

 

She talked to one of the stall vendors while describing Minzy when she felt something or someone rather, dare mess her long blonde hair.

 

It was sniffing her precious hair.

 

You can lay your finger on anyone’s hair but not CL’s. Not when you’re asking for world peace. And touching even a strand of her hair means war.

 

She turned to the guy who wishes to end his life.

 

But just when she turned her head, her small eyes widened when something alien touched her lips and a very foul smell of alcohol was coming from it. She froze in her place.

 

In front of her were eyes with dark circles like that of panda’s. the thing against move away.

Then the Panda looked at her with drunken eyes. She stared at him, he smiled widely. That’s when all the stress, anxiousness and all her cravings to kill came to her.

 

“YAAAAAHH!”

 

Chaecat was activated.

 

“You ert!!”

 

Her balled fist kissed the Panda’s face, then head butted his forehead before flying and kicked him on the chest.

 

He fell to the ground lifeless.

 

“Seungri! Ya, Lee Seungri! A guy with a mohawks approahed their motion less friend.

 

“Ya! Daesung! Come help me!” the guy with a pair of a very small eyes looked at her then lifted his two thumbs up to her, mouth open while approaching his friends.

 

“is he dead yet, Youngbae?” the man called Daesung asked.

 

“Let’s just bring him to the nearest clinic here.” Youngbae answered and put Seungri’s arms around his shoulder and Daesung did the same. 

 

They were about to pass through CL when they stopped. 

 

She was still killing the Panda with her glares making the two guys step back and turn the other way.

 

Daesung turned his head to her once again. 

 

And seeing her burning eyes, he knew they must hide Seungri on a safe place before their poor Panda maknae gets killed.

 

He continued walking while keeping a note not to go against the wild cat earlier if he wants to live longer.

 

 


 

 

HI GUYS! SORRY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO UPDATE THIS PAST FEW DAYS. I WAS BUSY WORKING ON MY COMMUNITY SERVICE SO I REALLY DIDN’T HAVE MUCH OF A FREE TIME THIS WEEK. PLEASE FORGIVE ME. MIANHAE~

 

ANYWAY HERE’S AN UPDATE, BUT AS YOU HAVE SEEN, IT FOCUSED MORE ON HOW TOPBOM AND RIRIN MET. SORRY FOR THE BORING CHAP. I PROMISE TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS. THANKS FOR STILL READING YEOROBUN! ^^,