Chapter 6

Goldilocks and the Dragon

DARA'S POV

"Ahhh!" i woke up with a very painful head and its killing me.

 

I tried to stand up so I rolled out of the bed only to fall and realize it wasn't a bed. I am sleeping on a sofa.

 

"Oww." Now I have my head and my to rub.

 

Its the second time I have slept on this sofabed and its already the second time I slept without Tamtam.

 

"I shouldn't have really drunk last night."

 

I stood still for a while to regain my balance.

 

I opened my eyes and found the bottle of emptied sojus still on the table. 

 

"Oh? He stopped drinking on the third bottle?"

 

I noticed that the third bottle was just slightly touched because there was still more than half of soju left.

 

I went to the kitchen sink to wash my face and to totally wake my head up with the cold water.

 

After fixing myself I looked around the place. It was quiet. Maybe Jiyong-ssi is in his room.

 

I never really had the chance to see or clean his room because it is always locked.

 

I looked back at the living room. There were left over foods at the table and the shot glass while the bottles were rolling underneath.

 

Why is the carpet out of place? It was as if its dragged all the way near the door.

 

But all in all its not that messy and it won't take long to clean it.

 

"Now, lets start." I stretched my arms first before picking up the things on the table. 

 

After the table I went to get the bottles. I opened the fridge to put the almost untouched soju just to find 5 more bottles inside.

 

"Is he planning to drink all night last night?"

 

I closed the door and then I found  a pink sticky note pasted  on it.

 

After cleaning you could go. I'll just call you if ever you are needed but for the time being you could have your day off.

 

"Eh? What about Tamtam?" as if answering me. I found an arrow pointing down and another and another leading to the kitchen table.

 

"Tamtam!!" I immediately grabbed Tamtam after seeing him sitting over the table. Underneath him was another pink note

 

'Here's your alien doll. Now go!

 

PS

Don't go around drinking with other people.'

 

"Tamtam is not an alien!" I shouted at the note.

 

"but Wait. What happened?" I said after realizing what he meant about his note.

 

I can't remember anything! Did I do something wrong again last night? What exactly is my habit?!

 

I tried to remember what happened last night while i was cleaning but nothing really enters my mind. It was all blank.

 

"Tamtam," I turned to my baby, "did you see what I did last night? Did I do something wrong?" 

 

He just looked at me not answering my question. 

 

I could just sigh. Next time I drink, i'm going to make sure I take a video of myself.

 

After fixing everything and cooking some breafast for my 'boss' to eat, I went out of Jiyong-ssi's unit and went to CL's place to continue my sleep.

 


On the other hand..

 

Jiyong was running for about 3 hours now around Hongdae's playground and to the park.

 

Last night after the 'drunken Dara' incident, he tried drinking more trying to make himself drunk but everytime Dara would flinch from her sleep, his guard would always build up making him feel uneasy so he tried going to sleep but Dara sat up again even before he could stand up scaring the hell out of him so he went to the nearest door beside him and decided to just stroll around.

 

He stopped to rest for a while and took the bottle of water to his mouth while breathing heavily.

 

"Who in the world practices a habit like that??" he asked himself remembering what happened.

 

Well, atleast she didn't vomitted on him like other's would do.

 

Just how many people had she kissed when she's drunk? he thought but instantly chasing the thoughts away. He doesn't want to think about it for some unknown reason.

 

He looked at the playground and the kids going around.

 

He remembered how Kiko hated playgrounds and kids.

 

He never really understood it though.

 

When it was in the playground he fell in love with her when they were kids.

 

And meeting her after years, that time when he picked her wallet when she dropped it on an event they both attended, there he saw a picture of the kid he had been looking for.

 

He thought it was fate that brought her to him again.

 

They were happy until one day she left him for some guy.

 

He shook his head to clear his head. Teddy is right, he needs to forget about her.

 

And its not going to be easy. He let out a deep breathe to relax his body and clear his mind.

 

He then decided to go home. He was walking down the road home when he saw the main reason he was out early in the morning. 

 

She turned her head to his direction.

 

He immediately hid behind the nearest tree unconsciously holding his breath.

 

After some time he peeked at where Dara was standing earlier and he saw her croos the street towards the building across.

 

He waited for Dara to be gone from his sight for a while before running like a mad man to his place.


IN JEJU..

After encountering the suicidal guy, CL found Minzy strolling around the park near the market. And as soon as she got near her, she scolded her hard telling her how worried she and Bom was. 

 

"Mianhae, unnie. I just don't want to wake you up since I know that you were tired helping me with Young deuk oppa. Besides I left a note. Didn't you see it?"

 

"No. Bom already panicked not seeing you inside the room we decided to go out immediately. Do you know how worried I was tinking that you may be caught in trouble if you roam around alone."

 

"Mianhae." Minzy apologized

 

"Its okay. Just next time tell us where you are going." she said then hugged their Maknae. " Let's go home now."

 

"Algaesso, unnie." she stood up from the swing and they started walking when she spoke again.

 

"Unnie, aren't we forgetting something?"

 

"Right! Where did that Bomtaro go?" she was about to call Bom's phone when Minzy's phone ringed flashing Bom's name on it.

 

 

"Unnie I'm with Cl-unni no-." her words gut cut off when they heard a different voice on the line.

 

And it wasn't just any voice, it was a man's voice.

 

CL snatched the phone away from Minzy. 

 

"Yah! Who are you?! Why is Bom's phone with you?! What did you do?!" she said continously shouting at the guy.

 

"What?!.. Where?.. Okay, I know that place." she ended the call then grabbed Minzy.

 

"Why unnie?" she asked while being dragged by CL.

 

"Bommie, fainted. She's in the clinic." they both ran through the crowd worried about their friend.

 


BOM'S POV

I opened my eyes slowly as I felt someone was looking at me.

 

I stayed lying for a moment looking at the white ceiling. 

 

The feeling of someone observing me was still there so i turned my head to my right. 

 

There I found a guy watching me intently.

 

"You okay now?" he asked making me sat up straight.

 

"W-what- Why am I here?" I asked moving as far as I can from him.

 

"Well, you've fainted after peeping." he said as if teasing her.

 

"Ya! FYI, I did not pusposely watch you .. each other."

 

"?" he asked then chuckled. "what a very unfitting word for a face like yours."

 

"Its the truth though. Who in the world would.. would make out in that place." He suddenly stood up making me lean back again.

 

"But what would a girl like you might be doing in a place like that." he asked with his brows raised while leaning towards me.

 

I had no choice but to move back not knowing I'm already at the edge of the bed. 

 

"W-well, I was l-looking f-for my f-friend." Why am I stuttering? Its because his face is too close to mine.

 

His brows raised even more. "In THAT place?"

 

"Y-yea~AAAAAAAAAA!" I shrieked when I almost fell down of the bed if not for his fast reflexes immediately catching me.

 

As if time froze, all I could see was his brown eyes boaring deep into mine.

 

I was holding my breathe, not moving afraid as if it was the gravest mistake to do.

 

"Bomm-unieeeee!"

 

I immediately pushed him away when I heard Minzy's voice followed by CL's.

 

"Bommiee!" 

 

"I-I'm here!" I answered not looking at the guy still surprised at what I did earlier.

 

Then I saw two figures stopped behind the curtain in front of me. They shoved the curtain violently.

 

"Unnie!" Minzy came crashing to me then hugged me tight.

 

"Aigoo, uri maknae. Where have you been? We've been looking for you." I hugged Minzy back.

 

"Park Bom! What happened to you?" CL was standing in front of me, hands on her waist.

 

"Ya, Lee Chaerin, if you've already forgotten, let me remind you that I am older than you." I reminded her.

 

"Mianhae, I was just worried when i learned you were here. what exactly happened to you?"

 

"Well, I-" 

 

"She fainted." Our heads whipped altogether towards the guy who talked. 

 

I almost forgot that this guy was here. i stiffened when CL and Minzy looked at me questioningly.

 

I shook my head frantically as if its the answer to whatever their question is.

 

Then they looked back at the guy. 

 

CL approached the guy.

 

"Are you the one who called Minzy's phone?" she asked pointing to Minzy who bowe at him.

 

"Yeah." he answered non-chalantly.

 

"Can you tell me what happened?" 

 

"Well-"

 

"Nothing!" i interfered afraid of what he would say.

 

"She-" his words got cut off when someone called him from the other side of the curtain.

 

"Seunghyun-hyung!"

 

"I'm here, Youngbae" 

 

"Seungri's good to go." the voice said.

 

"Okay." he simply answered

 

"Hyung it's me. The doctor told me it was just some small bruises and beaten muscles. Now, I'm going to find whoever did this to me." another voice said making the guy in front of us laugh.

 

"Why are you laughing hyung? Let's go." 

 

"I'm coming." he answered before turning back to us.

 

"I'd be going first then. By the way I'm Choi Seunghyun, sorry for the late introduction.

 

"Yeh, My name is CL, this is Minzy." they bowed at each other.

 

He then looked at me.

 

"What?"

 

"unnie!" Minzy tapped me telling me to introduce myself.

 

"Bom. Park Bom." i answered not looking at him. I heard him chuckle then bid goodbye.

 

"HYUNG!" the voice called again outside.

 

"Take care, Seunghyun-ssi." Minzy even waved at him before he slipped out of the curtain door.

 

As long as he's gone, CL and Minzy immediately cornered me.

 

"Why are you with him? What happened?"

 

"why is he staring at you? Did you seduce him?" they asked.

 

I poked their foreheads away from me.

 

"Ya, he helped me that's why he's here and what do you mean seduce. Do you guys think I could do that?" 

 

"Yeah." they said at the same time.

 

'YA!" 

 

"Just joking." they smiled stupidly making me laugh.

 

"But he looks familiar to me." I think I already saw him somewhere. Or maybe not?

 

"Yeah, he looks like your future boyfriend?" Minzy teased making me blush.

 

"Heol! You like him don't you?" CL exclaimed.

 

"YAH! Stop it." they laughed making me do the same.

 

"Unnies," Minzy called making us silent. "i think I should give looking for oppa a rest."

 

"Hey. We already spent almost a week here. Why give up now?" CL asked.

 

I looked at Minzy waiting for an answer.

 

"I never said I'm giving up unnie. Its just that its hard looking for someone who never wanted to be found even from the start." she smiled sadly. "I saw him earlier you know."

 

None of us talked so Minzy continued.

 

"He told me he doesn't know me. That he wasn't the one I was looking for and told me to stop looking for him. What an idiot right? It just shows that he really is Young deuk-oppa." she chuckled but a sob escaped between her laughs and tears started to fall from her eyes. 

 

I pulled her into a hug not sayng anything for I don't know what to say.

 

"He told me he's already living his life without me, that I should stop bothering and let him go. I would have done that. Long time ago. If only I know how." she continued.

 

I'm not really sure about the story between this Young deuk guy and Minzy because she told us he was her brother had run away from home when she was 10 and he was 14. We met Minzy  when she was 11 when she transferred to our school as a 4th grader, CL was on 5th grade while me and Dara were on our last year in grade school.

 

Dara was the one who introduced her to us and that's when we grew close. Dara acted as the mother hen of the group, taking care of us in every way she can so when she left after our graduation ceremony, we cried alot, most of all Minzy.

 

Minzy had always been the quiet one so when she opened up to us and asked for our help, we did not think twice and flew here in Jeju. She doesn't wat to tell Dara her plan because she's a hundred percent sure she would fly all the way from Tokyo to come with us. And then Dara surprised us with her 'runaway' which made us want to keep it more from her.

 

"Unnie, let's go see Dara-unnie tomorrow." she said with finality.

 

"You really sure about that?" CL asked her.

 

"Yes unnie. I'll give him more time to hide properly. This time I'll be prepared and I'll be with a plan. And once I find him, I'm going to tie him upside down on a banana tree."

 

"Wait, isn't that tree too small to tie a man upside down there?" i asked her unsure of her 'plan'.

 

"That's the point unnie." she laughed. And after realizing what she said we all burst out laughing.

 

"Why don't we enjoy Jeju tonight before going back to Seoul tomorrow?" CL suggested.

 

"Alright!" we agreed and laughed only to shut our mouths when a nurse scolded us.

 

"Kaja." I whispered then we walked out of the clinic.

 

I dialled Dara's number and had it on loud speaker.

 

We waited for her to pick up.

 

"Yobosaeyo?" she answered.

 

"Ssantokki!" I called her.

 

"Omo! Bomtaro, what made-"

 

"WE'RE GOING HOME~!" we cut her off then laughed when we heared her shriek on the other line.


SORRY FOR THIS BORING CHAP. I CAN'T THINK PROPERLY AT THE MOMENT BECAUSE OF THE STRESS I'M GETTING FROM THE ACTIVITIES I WAS TASKED TO DO. MIANHAE~

THANKS FOR THOSE WHO NEWLY SUBSCRIBED AND TO THOSE WHO WERE READING MY NOOBIE FIC. GOMAWOYO~ 

 

[AIGOO. SUTRWESS (LOL @ KANG GARY) RUNNING MAN IS KEEPING ME ALIVE THESE DAYS. WHO WATCHES IT HERE?? ^^ )