Chapter 10

Goldilocks and the Dragon

SANDARA's POV

 

We were all laughing at ourselves reminiscing the stupid things we've done and fought about when we were kids when suddenly Bommie stopped talking which also made us stop laughing and traced. where she's looking at. Outside the shop is a black van where a small blonde guy with a bandage on the face comes out. Followed by another. This time a tall one. A very charismatic, handsome tall one. I'm still trying to figure out why we are looking at them when Chaerin suddenly got up and came charging towards the door. She opened the door before the blonde guy even opened it hitting the latter on his originally bruised face and making him fall. Bom on the other hand looked like she was tranced or something. She's looking at something else turning a blind eye on what's happening with Chaerin and the poor blonde guy.

 

"Unnie," i heard Hayi call. "I think Chaerin-unnie will end up behind bars if she kills that guy." she then pointed towards Chaerin who is now strangling her enemy.

 

"Aaaaaah! Chaerin-ah!" i rushed towards her when my arms got tugged by someone.

 

"Yaaa!" i screamed and turned towards the devil who pulled my arms only to find out it wasn't a demon. It was a raging dragon.

 

His eyes grew even smaller as he squints his already squinted eyes. "Annyeong, Jiyong-ssi!" i greeted him with all of the sweetness in the world.

 

He mirrored my smile. "You dare hung up on me, eh?"

 

I shook my head. "A-anii! When have I ever?" i tried feigning innocence.

 

"You really have a death wish huh?" anticipating what's gonna happen next, I immediately ran towards the cafe and he followed suit.

 

HAYI'S POV

 

"Minzy-unnie. What do we do?" me and Minzy unnie stood there not knowing what to do or who to help first. Bom unnie who is still enchanted by the tall guy, the guy who is being murdered helplessly by Chaerin-unnie or Dara-unnie who is now being chased like a wild rabbit by a hunter.

 

"You know, Hayi. I really don't know." we sighed chorusly when we heard a voice beside us.

 

"What do you think we should do?" a guy with a mawhawks asked. Beside him was another guy who had very small eyes. I don't know why but I found him looking very much like Minzy unnie as if they were siblings.

 

"Oh. Annyeong hasaeyo!" Unnie greeted them so I also did. Looks like they know each other.

 

"Who do you want to stop first?" i heard the guy named Daesung asked.

 

"Well, we can divide the labor," Teayang-ssi suggested. "But i am most definitely not going against CL-ssi." and as if making a point we heard Chaerin-unnie roar. If that's the right term for it. Followed by Dara-unnie's shriek.

 

Then i had an idea. "How 'bout we play kawi bawi bo?" Everybody agreed.

 

"Okay then. If you lose you stop them." i said pointing towards Chaerin-unnie and the guy called Seungri. "If you win, you chase thw rabbit and that guy." i said looking at the two people running around like idiots."

 

"What about them?" minzy unnie gestured towards Bom-unnie and the other guy.

 

"Senghyun-hyung can handle that. Don't worry." Daesung-ssi assured.

 

"Ok then. Let's go. If you don't play you lose, kawi bawi bo!"

 


 
TEDDY'S NARRATION
 

So Dae and Hayi ended up stopping Chaerin while Taeyang and Minzy chased Jiyong and Dara.

 

But then, Dae got caught up between Eungri and Chae so now he's the one being attacked while Hayi is calming the crying panda. Dara is now hiding at the counter while Jiyong pushes himself in.

 

And the chaos continued, ruins are everywhere, properties were destroyed and lives were taken. Well, almost.

 
 

AT THE POLICE STATION...

 

SANDARA'S POV

 

"Gyeonggwan-nim~ please let us out. It wasn't our fault." my tears have dried out already from begging the police officer in charge to let us out but he wouldn't budge. I have cried my last tear but he's just so cold. I want to cry again.

 

"What do you mean it wasn't your fault, you rabbit!" i heard Jiyong shout from the prison block beside us.

 

"You're the one who started chasing me!"

 

"If you didn"y run then I won't be chasing you! Babo!"

 

"Yaa!" i tried reaching him but all i can reach are hands so i slapped it.

 

Fortunately it was his but he started to hit back so i also hit back. We were still slapping hands when the officer shouted.

 

"Do you really want to go out?"

 

"Nae." we anawered chorusly. i think this is the very first time we agreed on something.

 

"Then make him stop!" the officer barked. He was referring to Seungri who was still crying silently along with Dae who was crying along with him. Both have light scratches thanks to Chaerin's long nails.

 

I sense Jiyong immediately covering Seungri's mouth.

 

I hear him whisper shut up.

 

"If it wasn't for that stupid wild cat." i heard Seungri muttered.

 

"Mworago?! Stupid? Just wait till you come out there and I'll kill you totally." Chaerin angrily answered back and went towards the grills.

 

"You're not even human!" Seungri shouted back. And they started bickering si the officer shouted. Again.

 

I tried calming Chaerin and she succumbed so we sat there again. Silently this time. I saw Hayi look at us from outside. She wasn't locked up because she's still a minor so only me, Chaecat and Minzy are locked up. Beside us are the stupid monster, Taeyang, Seungri and Daesung.

 

My eyes are starting to swell up again when I heard an awfully assuring and familiar voice.

 
 

"Bommie yaaaaa~! Where have you been?"

 

"What happened to you girls?"

 

"Of course she doesn't know. She was too enchanted by Seunghyun-ssi to notice the big commotion." chaerin said.

 

I saw guilt on Bommie's eyes but Chaerin immediately spoke.

 

"Don't take it seriously. I was just joking. I just can't make my voice any brighter."

 

"Unnieeeeee~" Minzy cooed. She just turned 21 so she wasn't exempted.

 

"Don't worry. Your bail are already settled. You're getting out anytime now." and as if on cue, the police officer approached us with the keys and opened the grill bars. Me and the girls immediately got up, went out and hugged each other. Hayi joined in.

 

"How many times have we hugged each other already?" Chaerin asked but we just pulled her closer to make her shut up.

 

"Bom-unnie." Minzy held Bom on arms length. "How were you able to bail us out? I thought you had no money?"

 

Bommie fidgeted. "Well, it wasn't really me. It was S-" before she can even finish her sentence I heard Jiyong again.

 

"What about us?" beside him are Daesung and Sengri eagerly hugging the bars while Taeyang. The police officer answered for them.

 

"You guys can also go out now." he then turned to the block beside ours and opened it. Jiyong was the first one to get out and I immediately hid behind Chaecat who was looking at Seungri who was following him. Seungri motioned at Chaerin imaginary slashing his neck which pricked Chaerin again. Jiyong on the other hand and looked at me. His two fingers moving from his eyes and towards me.

 

"I will see you at the house, rabbit." i was about to exchange threats with him when we heard someone clear his throat. "You know what. With what I'm seeing,I don't think i can let you go. I feel like you guys are still going to have a riot when you get out."

 

"Aniyo!"
"No, Sir Chief, Sir!"
"Animnidayo!" responses came from everywhere.

 

"Prove it!"

 

"Yes, Sir!" i salute to him and reached my hands towards Jiyong for a handshake. He immediately took mine and squeezed in in a not so friendly way. I squeezed back. He squeezed harder.

 

"Aiyaaa!" i want to strangle this

 

"Stop it! Do you really want to go home or not?" he looked at Jiyong. "You! I know you. My kids idolize you and you act like that. All of you!" he shouted pointing at the guys who now have their heads hung low.

 

His kids idolize Jiyong? Is he some kind of an actor for children's shows? Well if he is, he sure makes a lot of money.

 

"And you, girls!" he turned to us. "What are you doing with your life when you all got those pretty faces? Now. I want all of you to reconcile. Shake hands."

 

We lined up facing each other. Me, Chaerin, Minzy and Bom. Jiyong, Seungri, Daesung and Taeyang on the other side facing each other respectively. And we shook hands.

 

"Now hug." all our eyes went to the officer. He looked serious. I looked at Jiyong and he looked at me. His face was evident of disgust. I mirrored his expression.

 

"Ya!" officer shouted which made us all jump and we hugged each other quickly. I breathed in Jiyong's familiar manly scent and I don't know why but I can't pull myself away.

 

Hmmm. I like this smell. I was about to close my eyes when i heard a deep voice.

 

"What's happening here?" I jumped back and Jiyong pushed me. I kicked him secretly. He flicked the air as if he telling me it was for me.

 

Our attention got caught by Senghyun who is now standing beside Bom who is still being hugged by Taeyang. Tightly at that. He eas then forcefully peeled away from Bom.

 

"Well, the officer told us to hug. So we did." Taeyang explained and smiled mischievously. "Don't stress yourself, hyung. That nuna likes you not me." he motioned towards Bom whose cheeks are now blushing. Seunghyun looked at him one more time before clearing his throat.

 

"Jong Kook-ah! The chief is calling you!" we heard someone from afar.

 

"Yes, Sir!" the officer answered and turned to us. "Okay! Now go! I want you to walk outside hand in hand and go home safely. No more troubles!" he said and turned his back on us.

 

"Kamsahamnida." we thanked him in chorus. I looked at the moronic dragon standing beside me and then at the door. He did the same. I remembered TamTam. And i think he also did.

 

I was about to run to the door when I heard Officer Kim again. "Hep! I told you! Hand in hand. Safely." Jiyong then grabbed my hand and walked outside. The others followed. I even heard Taeyang and Seunghyun bickering on who gets to hold Bommie's hand.

 

JIYONG'S POV

 

"Ouch!" i heard the stupid rabbit complain when I threw her hand away.

 

"Ugly Rabbit." I don't understand why but I always get annoyed with this Sandara Park. Not in a bad way though. I just like seeing her ugly face get more ugly.

 

"Stupid Dragon." she answered back.

 

"Ya!"

 

"Ya~" she mimicked

 

"Stop it."

 

"Shtop ith~"

 

"I really am gonna kill you." as I was about to jump her I heard Teddy hyung.

 

"Do that after these paparazzis are gone." true to what he said, reporters and cameramen are starting to gather infront of the station. Cameras started flashing.

 

"What are you guys? Some kind of actors?"
She asked me. What is this stupid girl doing in her life! Why doesn't she know Big Bang?

 

"Don't you even watch the television huh?"
I am really starting to get pissed with her innocent face.

 

"You guys appear on the television?" i can only roll my eyes at her. I was about to tell her who we are when her expression changed as if she realized something.

 

"Oh my God!" Dara hid behind me.

 

"What's wrong with you?" I asked her.

 

The blonde tiger answered. "Ya! You can't be caught in the camera! The oppas would know where you are! You are so dead when that happens!"

 

Bom cut in. "And so are we when they learn that she's with us!"

 

"Unnie!" minzy called her unnies. "Ruuuuuuuun!!" and all four girls started running away lead by the crazy rabbit.

 

Tho only girl left was the smallest one with the pig tails. "You aren't going with those crazy girls?" i heard Seungri ask.

 

"Ah yeah. Annyeong haegasaeyo!" the little girl bowed politely. And started to walk away.

 

"Now what do we do." I looked at the flashing cameras pointed at us.

 

Oh God.