Chapter 8

Goldilocks and the Dragon

SANDARA's POV

Why does he keep on slamming the door on my face? Has he watched too many Queen Elsa scenes from the movie Frozen? It’s so irritating.

I threw my head behind me as I thought I heard my oppas’ voice somewhere. Have they already known that I was here? Oh my god, no!

I crouched and tip toed towards the window and slowly stood up hiding behind the wall. I tried to peek outside for a moment but was not able to see anything since I did it too fast.

Okay, maybe I am just overreacting. I did another glance and another, and another until I was able to look out the window properly and confirmed that their voice were just my imagination.

“Are ing retarded?”

I immediately faced Jiyong who was coming out of his room with a towel on his hand.

“What?” I asked him innocently.

“What are you doing there? Are you playing or do you have some mental illness I must be aware of?”

There he goes again, irritating me without lifting a finger.

“Nooooo. I was, ah-uhm, exercising. Yea, I was just working out, stretching my body. You know.” I even showed him some moves, jumping jacks, pushing up vertically using the wall and etcetera.

“No. I don’t know and stop that. You look like you’re on full retard mode.”

“I am not a retard! And that’s a really not a pleasant word to use.”

“Well, you’re an idiot then, or maybe a moron. You choose.” He simply said and went directly to the bathroom adjacent to his room.

“I won’t choose ‘cause I’m neither of them!”

“Fine!” he just shrugged his shoulder and raised his hands as if giving up on talking to me.

“You’re so arrogant when you’re not even that good looking. You look gay with that girly face.” I saw him stop.

He then slowly turned around and looked at me. Then and there I knew I just pissed the dragon off.

“What?” I asked him faking innocence. He can’t be that sensitive….. Can he?

“What did you just say?”

“Uhm. Nothing?”

“Not good looking?” he slowly walked towards me and wore the towel over his shoulder.

I shook my head and walked backwards only to realize that I was already leaning on the wall.

“Girly face?” I shook my head again placed my hands in front of me.

“Uhm. No?”

“Really?” he was so near that I could feel his lean chest on my hands. His eyes fixed on mine and I could see danger on it. I gulped.

“You think I’m gay?” I shook my head. I feel like that I was being in by his aura. I’m not sure if this is fear I am feeling or what. I can’t define it and my knees are like jelly. My mind is boggling that I can’t even speak.

His face leaned closer until his nose almost touches mine. We are facing each other in eye level and that’s when I realized how smooth his skin is, pointed nose, firm and pink lips. My eyes were fixated on his lips and I saw it twitch. My eyes went back to his, he’s smirking.

“No one ever, ever calls me gay. Your technique to grab a man’s attention is really very old.”

I gulped at the intensity of his gaze. Again.

“Remember this.” He lightly poked my nose with his finger. “No one would ever look back to you, twice. Not me, not now, not ever.”

He then stood straight, walked back not leaving his gaze on me until he went inside the washroom smirking and stuck his tongue out. “Merong!”

I realized that I was not breathing when finally he closed the door and my knees gave up.

“Oh my freaking jelly.” I whispered. Note to mind: never call him gay.


Author’s POV

[On an airplane bound to Seoul, economy class.]

“Ya! Unnie!”

“Earth to Park Bom!” Bom heard Minzy and CL call her attention from the window.

“Wae?”

Chaerin talked. “We were, like, calling you for some time now but your mind seemed like it’s somewhere else.

“Heol~ Seolma, are you thinking about the guy who brought you to the clinic?”

Bom’s cheeks immediately burned as if confirming Minzy’s hypothesis and she and CL squirmed.

“Chamkkan. Unnie, you just met the guy and you’re already in love with him.” It was CL.

“Ya! Who said something about love? I was just thankful.”

“If you’re just thankful, then why the blush?” Minzy teased.

“Well, it was not love though. I think I’m just curious. You see he was so kind, cool, good looking and he has a very deep voice.” They don’t know why but Bom has this infatuation over deep voiced men.

“Unnie, boys who look like that spell trouble. Believe me.” Out of all the four, it was CL who had the most relationship but they were all nothing serious. She said that she just did it in order to understand men and their cheating tendencies so that in the future she would know who to avoid and who to shoo away from her unnies and their maknae.

“Chaerin-unnie is right. With a face like him, I really don’t think he’s up to any good.”

“Well, you guys are right. Plus I just caught him making out with some girl that time.” Bom unconsciously said not knowing that she blurted it out loudly. CL and Minzy looked at her.

“I just said that loudly, didn’t I?”

“Unnie, you saw him make out with a girl? Are you peeping?” Minzy asked wide eyed.

“NO! Of course not! It was by an accident when I was looking for Minzy!”

“Where were you looking for Minzy?”

“Uhm, I can’t remember since it was so dark there and there were trees-“

“Why were you looking for Minzy at a dark forest?”

“Well, I thought that maybe she wanted to have a time for herself and went to some place quiet.” She defended herself.

“On a dark place? With trees? When her eyes are really not adoptable to darkness?”

“Well, yeah! I forgot about her eye condition because I was really worried!”

“Reeeaaa~lly? Hmm.” CL eyed her questioningly as if she was some detective.

“What?!”

“You sure you weren’t intentionally peeping?”

“YES!”

An attendant then went to her reprimanded her making her blush more than she thought she could.

“I’ll shave your head, Lee Chaerin.”

CL and Miny were trying hard not to laugh.

“No unnie. Not my hair and you know that.”

“Then I’ll go with your eyebrows!” she exclaimed making the attendant approach her again.

“uuuugh!” She frustratedly hugged herself and was immediately consoled by the two who were trying their best not to laugh.

“You’re so cute, unnie.” And then they were all silently laughing.


 

[Meanwhile, on the same plane, First Class….]

 

“I am so gonna kill that !” Seungri was still blabbering about murdering the girl who beat him black and blue continuously from the time

they got to the pension house, slept, woke up and up until they boarded the plane.

“We know, we know! You’ve been saying that for like 5 hours now and my brain and eyes are bleeding because of you.” Daesung blurted out

getting really irritated with their whining maknae.

“Hyung, your eyes don’t bleed because of hearing things.” Seungri corrected him still holding the ice pack on his already black black-eyes.

“Exactly!” Daesung exclaimed and an attendant approached him.

“Sir, can you please lower your voice down?” she sounded irritated. “I don’t want to keep on reprimanding passengers over and over again.”

“What? But I talked just now.”

“Fine, just stop talking loudly!” the attendant told him irritated until another attendant came and pulled her away from them.

“Ya! Lee Hyo Ri! There goes your temper again.” She then turned to Daesung and apologized before dragging her away. Their

conversations were still comprehensible to them though. “These passengers are ing me with loud noises I want to slap them in the face!

I haven’t slept because of Jaesuk oppas never stopping mouth!” and they disappeared to the curtain going to the economy class.

“Why do I get to be told to when this panda was the one who’s whining nonstop since earlier?” Taeyang just laughed on Dae’s sulking. He

saw Dae kick Seungri’s seat and the latter looked back and slapped his thigh and it continued for a while.

Looking at his right, he noticed that T.O.P was very silent and was looking at his phone intently smiling like an idiot. He peeked on his phone

to find a picture of a sleeping doll.

“Hyung, since when did you get for of dolls?”

Seunghyun turned his head to him as if waking from a day dream.

“Oh? What doll?”

“Isn’t that a doll?” he said pointing at his phone.

He smirked.

“What?” he asked.

Taeyang took his phone and looked at it closely. It was zoomed in so he zoomed it out only to see a girl lying on what looks like a hospital

bed because of the white bed sheets and the dextrose attached to her arm while sleeping and it is undeniable that she has her curves

perfectly on the right places. Wow.

“Hyung, who’s this” he asked not taking his eyes from the picture.

“Secret.” He grabbed his phone back.

“Introduce me to her!”

“No, can’t do.”

“Eh? But why! You have Chesca!”

“Who’s that?”

“The girl you were going out with last night?”

“I can’t remember her.”

“What?! But you were just together last night.”

Then Taeyang realized, Seunghyun’s really like that. Why am I surprised? Tae thought.

Seunghyun returned back to looking at his phone. It’s his first time seeing him like that since he never saves a girl’s pic on his phone so

much as to look at it like a love struck fool.

“Get. On. Your. Seats! Sirs.” their attention went to the same attendant earlier whose name he thinks was Lee Hyori, standing in front of Dae

and seungri who stopped from hitting each other and sat like obedient children. Hyori smiled and said “Thank you. Enjoy the flight!” before

walking out.

This is going to be a long one-hour flight.


In Jiyong’s apartment…

 

JIYONG’s POV

 

A messaged arrived from Seungri asking me to pick them up from the airport.

I just finished taking a bath when I remember Dara’s expression earlier which amuses me. Her face really reflects her thoughts and it clearly

shows that she’s not exempted from my charms. I looked at the mirror and smirked.

“Well, I’m not G-Dragon for nothing.”

I heard someone knock and I am most certainly sure that it’s the rabbit.

“Ya! Are you going to sleep there! I need to use the bathroom!”

I went out. Tokki was holding a towel, clothes, a basket full of shower things and a bandana.

I stepped towards her when she stepped back.

“What?” she asked.

“What do you mean what?” I took another step and so did she. This is fun.

“Nothing! I need to use the bathroom so step aside.”

“Make me.” I saw her freeze for a moment before moving to the left so I moved to my right.

“Move!”

“I said make me.” I smirked and her eyes went into slits as if saying, ‘challenge accepted.’

She moved to her right and I mirrored her. It went on for like five more times before she ran away and I don’t know why but I had the urge to

chase her so we ran in circles until she suddenly stopped and faced me. I tried to stop myself but utterly failed because the floors too slippery

so we ended up colliding and in reflex I pushed her into my arms and twisted my body so she falls onto me.

“Ugggh!” we exclaimed in chorus.

“Ya!” I yelled at her. ‘Are you really an idiot? Why did you suddenly stopped?”

“I didn’t know you were running at full speed as if you were in a marathon!”

“You really are a retard!”

“I am not!”

“Yes, you are!”

“I told you I am no-“ her words were cut off when we heard someone clearing his throat. We saw a pair of feet standing beside us. We looked

from his feet up to his face and realized it was Teddy.

“Am I disturbing you guys or something? I could just go back.”

“NO!” I looked at Dara and she looked at me. Immediately understanding what he meant I pushed her off me and stood up. I heard her shout

in pain.

“No, no. No, hyung. You misunderstood. It wasn’t like that.” I saw Teddy’s eyes sparkling with a mischievous light.

“Yeah, yeah. I get it.” He said nodding his head. “I totally see it.”

“No, really. It wasn’t lik- AAAAW!” I felt a tingling pain on my shin and looked down at the one who did it.

“What’s your problem throwing me like that?” she stood up dusting herself.

“Hi!” Teddy greeted her.

“Oh, Annyeonghasaeyo!” she bowed to him and he did likewise.

“You are?” he asked gazing intently at Dara which made me strangely uncomfortable. He extended his hands to her.

“I am Sanda-“

“She’s Sandara Park. She’s my maid.”

She looked at me fiercely. “What!” I mouthed. She turned to Teddy and smiled before taking his offered hands and looking at them clasped I

felt bothered. I don’t know why but I felt like I had to cut them off

“Stop shaking her hands hyung. You’ll get dirty.”  I heard Teddy hyung laugh.

“YA!” she yelled her cheeks turning red.

“Let’s go hyung.” I threw my arms over Teddy and walked him out of the apartment.

“Bye Dara-ssi!” Teddy hyung waved at her and she waved back like a demure girl which is far from what she really is.

Before completely going out of the door I turned to Dara. “Go take a bath now! You don’t smell good.”

I caught a glimpse of her sniffing herself before hearing another enraged ‘YA’ and I found myself laughing.

“You look like you’re very happy now, huh.”

I turned to Teddy.

“What do you mean, hyung?”

“Nothing. It’s just that it looks like Kwon Jiyong is back.”

“What?” It hasn’t even been two days since I was at the studio talking to him.

“No, don’t mind me. Let’s go fetch those boys.” He smiled mysteriously but very lightly at me for whatever reason I don’t know,