catfight

endless waiting

 

 

The bell rang and students hurriedly left the class. You were going to the canteen with Krystal and Gongchan when hyunah stops you.

"Why is she here?" she tightened the grip on your arms, making you wince in pain.

Krystal saw that and she slaps Hyunah's hand away and glares at her.

"Don't you dare, hyunah." she hissed.

"Why are you here?!" Hyunah said.

"Well, i want to be with my best friend!" Krystal replied coldly.

"Oh really? I thought you want to ruin her mind again..." Hyunah scoffed.

"Ruining her mind? ME?! Speak for yourself, B***h!" Krystal said.

"Krystal... stop this" you said to your bestfriend-childhood friend-closest cousin.

"You're right. We shouldn't be wasting our time with low people like her" Krystal said.

"HEY!" Jinyoung shouted angrily and glared at Krystal.

"What?" Krystal replied with her coldest tone.

"How dare you insult hyunah!" he shouted, making Krystal laughed.

"Well, maybe you should get your eyes checked up, JIN YOUNG. You're blind."

"Krystal... hyunah... jinyoung... don't fight" you said.

"SHUT UP!" hyunah screamed at you in anger.

"hyunah..." you said and then you heard a loud slap.

You look at krystal who just slap Hyunah and hyunah who's holding her reddened cheek.

"Don't you dare shouting at ___! She might be your best friend. But i know you to the core. She might think you're kind but boy was she wrong...." Krystal said.

"shut up, new kid" Jinyoung hissed.

"Stop this." you said.

"You stop this! I HAVE to get hurt because of you!!'' hyunah screamed and lunged at you but Gongchan protects you. He pushed Hyunah away.

"don't touch her" Gongchan hissed.

"see? everyone knows what kind of girl you are. Even i know you're not that well like in this school... if it wasn't for ___, you would be bullied EVERY SINGLE DAY" krystal smirked.

You sigh. 'not this talk again...' you thought.

Hyunah is known for being a B***h. everyone hates her. But being friends with you, whom people loves, gave her the chance of not getting bullied. People don't want to hurt you. So they PRETEND to be nice to Hyunah.

"Stop. Let's just go to the canteen" you sigh and walked away with Gongchan and Krystal.

'watch out krystal... you've embarrased me in front of jinyoung...i might not be able to hurt you.. but i can hurt ___' hyunah thought.

***

2011/05/27 friday

by seoulchae