what's wrong?

endless waiting

 

 

You happily skipped towards the classroom and greet Hyunah and Jinyoung who were standing near the window. You linked your arm with Hyunah's and grins.

"wanna grab some ice cream later?" you asked.

Hyunah hesitated and pulled off her arms and went hiding behind Jinyoung.

"hyunah?waeyo?" you asked, trying to walk to her but stopped by Jinyoung.

"what's wrong?" you asked again.

Jinyoung looked at you coldly and scoffed.

"That look might work on the school but now i know the real you ___... you're nothing but a low woman." jinyoung's words pierce your heart as you stumble backwards.

"wha-- hyunah.. what's the meaning of this?" you asked.

"oppa, i'm scared... you shouldn't say that.. she'll hurt me now...." hyunah cried and Jinyoung protectively wraps his arm around her shoulder.

"You are one hell of a B***h, ___ stay away from her araso!" Jinyoung shouted.

Everyone looked at you and then when they saw Hyunah, they grew mad. Some girls even throw erasers at hyunah.

"Stop acting!" they shout.

"Oh my god... Jinyoung, you're blinded man" some guys said.

"Shut up!" jinyoung shouted.

"You told them to do this didn't you" Jinyoung said and you shook your head.

"i don't-- hyunah..." you called hyunah but she cried harder and hug jinyoung in front of you, hurting you more.

"Stay away from her and from me. We're no longer friends." Jinyoung hissed as he pushed you and left with hyunah.

Since he's a guy, his push towards you was a bit too forceful, making you lose your balance, and the next thing you know, your head hit the corner of the table and you fell down. The girls scream and start to surround you, the guys too. You were unconscious there.

"omo... that hyunah should pay..." one girl said.

"i know...___ is kind enough to be her friends..." another one with a short hair said.

Krystal and Gongchan walked into the class together, chatting happily- more like gongchan telling Krystal [read:forced by krystal] about his feelings towards you. Krystal have decided to match you two up. They were laughing when they notice the commotion.

"what's wron-- ___!!!!" krystal screamed when she saw you lying on the floor, with a bleeding head and unconscious. 

Gongchan hurriedly picks you up and carry you bridal-style to the health clinic. He runs pass Jinyoung and Hyunah who were being lovey dovey outside. Krystal followed you but stopped when she saw Hyunah. yes, she was told by two of her classmate, G.NA and amber about what happened. Krystal glared at Hyunah and when she's close enough she punched hyunah's face, until she fell flat on the floor. Jinyoung bent down and help hyunah.

"That's what you get for lying about ___ and tried to hurt her. And you jinyoung -Punch jinyoung- That's for pushing her and making her sick! Both of you are going down soon" krystal hissed before she continued to run to the health clinic.

"what was that?" Jinyoung asked.

Some guys walked out and when they saw Jinyoung and Hyunah together on the floor with a bruised face they snickered. One of the guy, Junhyung who has a HUGE HUGE HUGE crush on ___ walked towards jinyoung and punched him hard. He also slapped Hyunah.

"That's for hurting ___" he said and not even one student pitied them.

***

2011/05/28 saturday

By Seoulchae