you're going down

endless waiting

"i told you, Krystal... you should learn how to control your temper" you sigh as you put food into your mouth.

"I can't control it when i met her... She's.. UGH!" krystal 'stabbed' the meat in front of her and eat it.

Gongchan looked at both of you and chuckled.

"What's so funny, gongchan?" Krystal asked.

"you look like a gangster, Krystal... and i bet everyone in this school would like you. You just slap Hyunah" he said and Krystal smiles triumphantly.

"see? Slapping hyunah is not a big deal. she deserves it anyway" krystal shrugs.

"She's a nice girl, you know... She might act like that, but she's very nice... she's just... she can't show people the real her... i've known her for a long time and i know she's nice. She acts like that because she's scared..." you said.K

Krystal's gaze at you softened and she pats your shoulder.

"well, if she's that nice, how come she never back off? how come she always take the guys you both like?" krystal said.

"Because i'm not worthy enough" you smile sadly, jinyoung's face appeared in your head.

"You're wrong,___" Gongchan said and smile.

***

meanwhile, at the classroom...

"are you okay?" jinyoung asked hyunah.

Hyunah looked at him and nods weakly.

"oppa... i can't believe ___ would do this to me..." hyunah said.

'but you're the one who hurt her..' jinyoung thought.

"i knew something was wrong when she called her friend.. Krystal must be sent here to torture me so she'll look like the innocent one" hyunah cries.

"it's okay... But hyunah, i don't think __ would do that... she loves you" jinyoung said.

"no. Oppa, she's always jealous of me.. ever since we've become friends, she always tried to get the guys that i like... She'd say bad things  about me.." Hyunah said.

'she's really like that?' jinyoung starts to believe Hyunah.

"oppa... i really like you.. but i'm so scared.. what if ___ do something bad to me because she likes you too?" hyunah said.

"I'll protect you from that evil ___..." Jinyoung smiles and kiss Hyunah's forehead.

'you're going down, ___' hyunah smirked.

***

2011/05/27 fridayB

By Seoulchae

 

don't forget to comment and subscribe!t

thanks guys!!