KRYSTAL!

endless waiting

 

 

The next day, you found Hyunah and Jinyoung chatting happily in their seats, not noticing that you've arrived. You sigh and put on a fake smile.

'at least they're happy' you thought as you sit.

You were daydreaming, looking out from the window when the teacher came and gave the class an announcement.

"kids, today we're going to have a new friends!" she said with a big smile as she opened the door, revealing a pretty girl.

She walks in and bows.

"Annyeonghaseyo! i'm krystal and i hope we can be good friends!" she smiles.

Your eyes widened in shock.

"KRYSTAL!" you shouted and she jumped in surprise before she squeals and run to you.

"___!!!!!" she shouted back. you smile at her and hug her.

"Okay.... since you're there, you can sit next to ___" the teacher said. [so the seating will be gongchan-you-krystal]

"I didn't know you're gonna transfer to this school" you whispered with a huge smile.

"it's a surprise... hey, by the way.. where's this Jinyoung guy you talked about" she whispered back.

You pointed your finger at Jinyoung who's now in his own world with hyunah. You look at Krystal sadly.

"i thought hyunah is your friend..." Krystal frowned and you smile.

"she is... i decided to help her... knowing that he likes her" you whispered and krystal eyes' widened.

"ARE YOU AN IDIOT!?" she accidentally shouts, earning glare from the teacher.

"sorry" she grins and bows.

Gongchan chuckled and look at krystal.

"She's an idiot." he joins in.

"I'm not...." you pouted.

"well.... can't you see Hyunah might dump him like the other guys you used to like?" krystal hissed.

Gongchan raised his brows and you frowned.

"what do you mean?" Gongchan asked.

"That B***h over there always tries to get every guy that ___ likes... Ever since we're little... I hate her.. but this ___ right here, is just plain stupid for keeping her as friends" Krystal rolled her eyes.

"Is that true?" Gongchan asked.

"it's not like that...  i mean.. we kinda like the same guy.. but she gets them..." you said.

"Well, maybe this time you should get him. It's about time she backs off" Krystal said.

"no. Jinyoung loves her. i don't want to ruin his happiness just because i want to get mine. Besides, if he's happy with Hyunah, i'll be happy" you smile.

"you really are an idiot ,___" krystal rolled her eyes, with gongchan nodding along at her words.

***

2011/05/27 friday

By Seoulchae