couple?

endless waiting

 

 

The teacher, ms.Jung looked at the class and flashed out her smile.

"hello class. I'm ms.Jung, and i hope we can get along throughout this year!" she chirped and class respond with a loud 'yes'.

She started to called out each student and then after that, she starts her lesson.

"I'm gonna give you a project" and all the class whined.

"mianhae, it's the first day but i have to ~ okay, it's a group work... 3 in a group and i'll pick the group!" and the whines get louder.

"since there's 25 of you, one group will consist of 4 members. Hyunah, Junhyung, Gayoon, Yoseob. you're the group of four. __, Jinyoung and gongchan, group 2......." she started to group the students.

When you hear your group's member, you saw jinyoung and gongchan smirked at you.

"She's with Jinyoung again~ so sweet"  some female students squealed.

You smile and blushed a little.

"what's with ___ and jinyoung?" ms.Jung asked curiously.

"she's been his classmate for 3 the last 3 years... it's their fourth year together and they always grouped together, ms.jung! aren't they sweet?" a girl answered and jinyoung laughed.

"She's with me too!" gongchan pouted, making you laughed.

"yeah, he's always with me too..." you said.

"ah geurae? are you a couple?" ms.Jung pointed at you and jinyoung.

"NO" both of you said in unison.

'i wish we are' you thought as the class continue.

***

2011/05/24 tuesday

By Seoulchae