kiss and make up

endless waiting

 

 

"What the hell, jinyoung!" Gongchan tried to stand up.

His lips are bleeding.

"SHE CHOOSE YOU,YOU IDIOT! SHE CHOOSE THE IDIOT GONGCHAN" jinyoung said between his breath.

"What? But i saw you.. i saw her saying she loves you--OW!" Jinyoung slaps gongchan's head.

"If you want to eavesdrop, listen to the whole conversation... I lost my chance. She's madly in love with you. Go get her now. Apologize, confess" Jinyoung smiled.

"Jinyoung.." gongchan looked at Jinyoung.

"i'm okay. You should get her now....She's crying right now.." Jinyoung said and gongchan hugs him.

"I'm sad but i'm not gay!" Jinyoung said.

"I know. hyung... -.-" thanks" gongchan laughed and left the park.

***

Jinyoung sits on the bench and looked at the grey sky. He smiled bitterly as rain starts to pour down.

"aish.... i really am an idiot... too late to realize..." he mumbled.

He closes his eyes, letting the rain wash away all the pain.

'God, if You can hear me... Please help me find a better woman for me? *chuckles* what am i thinking' he thought, his eyes still closed.

He opens his eyes in surprise when he didn't feel the rain on his body. He saw an umbrella covering. He turns his head to the right and found someone sitting next to him.

"Krystal..." Jinyoung said.

"I don't think i hate you anymore" Krystal said and smile.

A smile crept up his face.

"Really then? so are we friends?" Jinyoung said.

"Yeah. Friends. By the way,FRIEND, you know you can get sick if you stay here right?are you stupid or something?" krystal said

"well... i was hoping the rain will-"

"Wash out all your pain" Krystal finished his sentence. She looked at his eyes and smiles.

"I did that too... " she said.

"that makes us two stupid people" Jinyoung chuckles, soon followed by Krystal pretty laugh.

***

You were lying on your bed when you heard the door opened. You sit back up and  saw Gongchan on the door.

"Gongchan what are you--" your sentence were cut by his hug.

"I'm so sorry... I'm such an idiot... i thought you love jinyoung. I was so devastated.. I... i didn't listen to the whole conversation..." he said.

"you were eavesdropping?" you asked.

"well, you weren't there when i woke up.. and i found you on the garden.. with jinyoung.." Gongchan trailed off.

The next thing you do makes him widen his eyes in shock.

..

..

..

..

You kiss his lips quickly and blush.

"I love you, gongchan" you smile.

Gongchan looked at you in disbelief and chuckles.

"You really are something ____ and I love you too" he said as he leaned in to kiss your lips.

***

2011/06/02 Thursday

By Seoulchae

 

KKEUT!

kekeke...

thanks for readiing!!

comment and subscribe!

Tell me what you think!

See you in my next fic!!
BBYONG!

 

 

HAPPY LEE JOON DAY!!!!!!!!!

[it's 2 june today.. 2 is pronounced as 'i' so if you read it it'll be "i" "jun"--> LEE JOON get it? LOL]

#RANDOM#