misunderstanding

endless waiting

 

 

you were walking back to your room when you saw Gongchan standing in the hallway, looking at you with his sad smile.

"gongchan!" you smile and walk to him.

"What's wrong?" you gently asked.

"You chose him." he said.

"what?" you tilt your head in confusion.

"you chose him. I'm too late." he said again, and to your surprise he has tears b in his eyes.

"i- Gongchan--" you were going to explain but he cut your sentence.

"it's okay. No need to comfort me. I hope you're happy with him, ___" he said and left.

"Gongchan!" you called but he didn't look back.

You fell on your knees with sandwiches and bottles scattered around you.

'But i choose you... i even brought sandwich for you....' you thought as tears fell down your cheek.

***

Jinyoung saw your wallet lying on the bench. He smiled as he pick it up.

'always forgetful.. better give it back to her' he thought as he walked back to your hospital room.

"___!" he immediately runs to you when he saw you on the floor, crying. 

"Yah... what's wrong..." he asked.

"He didn't understang.. He said i chose you... i..i even brought him sandwich... i.."you keep crying.

"What did you do to her!!" krystal shrieked.

"Not my fault. I think this is a misunderstanding..." jinyoung said.

"He saw us talking on the bench... and i think he mistaken us to be together..." jinyoung explained.

"what do you mean?" Krystal still hugging you.

"I think he thinks ___ loves me... When the fact is ___ is in love with him..." Jiyoung said.

"Just take ___ to her room. ___, go get some rest. I'll clear this out" jinyoung smiles and ran outside.

***

"YOU IDIOT!" He punched his own best friend the moment he saw him sitting on a park.

***

2011/06/01 wednesday

By Seoulchae

 

next chap will be the final chap TT^TT

BUT NO WORRIESS!~~

i made a new story!

cya there!