oblivious

endless waiting

 

 

You walked out of your bedroom anxiously while Gongchan is sitting on the couch, waiting for you.

"gongchan..." you called him and he dropped his jaw when he saw you.

"I .. is it that ugly?" you whispered and he shook his head and smile.

"Perfect. You look beautiful. Cmon, let's go~" he said and take your hand.

Before you went inside the car, he stops you.

"wait" he said and went to the trunk to get something.

"here. for you" he smiles and do his eye-smile thing, making you blush and smile widely.

"t-thanks..." you said.

Little did you know, white rose hold the meaning of innocence and "I am Worthy of You". 

15 minutes later, you've arrived at the ballroom. Gongchan takes your hand and lead you to the party. You still have the flowers in your hand, drawing everyone's attention.

'oh my god.. that's so romantic!'

'they look good together.'

people keep whispering, and even though the person you like is not Gongchan, you can't help but blush.

***

"shall we dance, ___?" Gongchan offered his hand. 

you shook your head and he chuckled.

"i can't dance, gongchan,you know that!" you hissed but everyone is looking at you so you have no choice but to smile and take his hand.

He leads you to the dance floor and as the slow music starts to play, he sways you and help you dance.

"just.. go with the flow.... you can do popping and all, but you can't do this simple dance?" he whispered and smirked.

"It's different." you mumbled but after several minutes, you've gotten used to the dance.

Both of you dance happily, laughing and chatting along. 

"They look good together" Jinyoung commented as he held hyunah's hand.

"yeah..." hyunah smiles.

'i feel so guilty for accepting jinyoung.. but knowing you've moved on... ' hyunah smiles, oblivious to the real truth.

***

2011/05/25 wednesday

By Seoulchae