intro

endless waiting

 

 

you skipped happily towards your new class. It's the first day of school and you're so excited to know that your new crush is one of your classmate. You take a seat at the back and started to flip open your phone and decided to call your best friend, Hyunah.

"Where are youuu~?" you sand when you heard her voice greeting you.

"I'm at the front gate, ___ . save a seat for me will you?" she asked and you answered yes before you end the call. You were gonna put your bag in front of you so no one would sit there, when a guy slumped into the seat and started to called his friends. You look at him and your eyes widened. He noticed you and smiled.

"yo ___ we're in the same class again, huh?" he said and you smile, nodding.

True, you're also his classmate for the past 3 years and you talked with each other a lot, since you always seated next to him, grouped with him. But somehow, the feeling started to grow last holiday. You can't stop thinking about him and when you found out you're his classmate again, you were so hyper and started to squeal.

"yeah... and i can't believe you sit in front of me... again..." you sigh and he chuckled.

"well, consider yourself lucky, ___. A handsome guy like me, seating in front of you~" he cooed and you rolled your eyes, laughing.

"where's my seat ___?" hyunah came and you shot her an apologetic look pointing at him.

"he took it. i was gonna save it for you ," you apologized and Hyunah glared at him.

"You sit in front of her for years, Jinyoung! give that seat to her best friend!" Hyunah whined and jinyoung laughed.

"no way, you can sit in front of me?" he said and she sighed as she sit in front of him.

You noticed that the seat next to you was taken and you look at the guy. He flashed you his eye-smile and grinned.

"hi,___" he waved his hands.

"gongchan.. we meet again" you shook your head, chuckling at his attempt to make aegyo.

"i know you love it, ___. we're classmates again! for 4 years now~" he sang and flung his arms around your shoulder.

you laughed and start to converse with him until the teacher came.

***

2011/05/24 tuesday

By Seoulchae

 

sorry, it's kinda short since it's the intro

gonna update more later

ciao!