sorry

endless waiting

 

 

"will she be okay?" gongchan panicked as he and Krystal wait outside the hospital.

You were brought to the nearby hospital since your head was bleeding pretty badly. 

"Can i speak to her parents?" the doctor came out. 

Krystal sighed and stand up. She walks towards the doctor.

"She doesn't have parents, doc... um, she has a brother but her brother is busy at the moment. You can speak to me. I'm her cousin." Krystal said.

"okay... it seems that ___ have hit her head pretty hard, causing her head to bleed. We're able to fix that, since it's not that bad. But the problem is.. i think she might have a concussion, and she might lost some of her memories, considering that she hit her head pretty hard." The doctor explained.

"will..can.. i mean, can she regain her memory?" krystal asked.

"Most likely yes, but it will take time. I have prescribe some painkillers if she starts to have headache... She's in her room now, sleeping... If you want you and her boyfriend can visit her" the doctor smile.

Gongchan who's standing behind krystal blushed, while krystal bows and thanked the doctor before she turns her body around and starts to snickers.

"Her boyfriend~" she teased as she left Gongchan in the hallway, blushing like crazy.

***

"i think we should get back to class, krystal... I don't think she's gonna be awake soon... she must be tired" Gongchan said.

Krystal nods weakly and hug her cousin before she left. Gongchan leaned in and kiss your forehead gently.

"i'm sorry i can't protect you" he whispered before he left the room.

***

Since the hospital is close to the school, it only takes 10 minutes walk...

"yah, krystal! wait!" gongchan tries to chase krystal who's now running madly to the class.

She barges in, not caring the teacher who looked shocked to see her clothes stained with your blood. She walked to Jinyoung's seat and grab his collar.

"YOU! HOW CAN YOU HURT HER! LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ___!!!" Krystal screamed.

"Let go of my boyfriend, krystal" Hyunah said, pushing krystal away.

Krystal glared at Hyunah. She walks towards her and lunged a hard punch to her face..... again, making her fall flat on the floor.. again.

Then she went for jinyoung and tried to kick him but stopped by G.Na, Amber and Gongchan.

"Stop it, krystal... ___ would be sad..." Gongchan said and Krystal fell down her knees, crying.

"You hurt her! you hurt my best friend! She stood by you! she defended you from all the people who hates you. She even tried to hook you and jinyoung up! She- She always said you're a nice girl! and this is how you repay her?! by saying bad things to jinyoung so he'd hate her?! I- i --.. you! Jinyoung! how can you be so dumb! All these years you've been with ___, do you ever see her do bad things like hyunah told you?! huh?! you'd rather believe the girl you just know this year than the girl who's been hanging out with you for 3 years?!" Krystal shouted.

Everyone didn't dare to say anything. Even the teacher was shocked to hear that. She walked out of the class, so everyone could have their own time. Krystal is still sobbing in G.Na and Amber's arms. Gongchan looks at his best friend and sighed.

"you've gone too far... You didn't realized what you've done to her huh? Do you know her head is bleeding? Do YOU KNOW she might lost some of her memories? She has to go through this... " Gongchan said.

Jinyoung's eyes widened in shock.

"she.. she got hurt?" he asked and Gongchan shot him a 'duh' look.

"is she okay now?" JInyoung worriedly asked.

"oppa, why do you need to ask about that ?" hyunah said and everyone glare at her, including jinyoung.

He pushed himself away from hyunah.

"i can't believe i fell for you! i should've known..." jinyoung said as he kneeled down and lowered his head in front of krystal and Gongchan.

"i'm so sorry..." he whispered.

Krystal looks at him and then at Gongchan.

"You should say sorry to ___.. not us..." she said.

"she's in the hospital now, if you want to visit her" gongchan added.

Krystal looked at Gongchan and sighed. She can see how worried gongchan is, how afraid he is. Afraid that you'd fall for jinyoung again...

"She'll be yours, i know that" krystal said.

"how can you be so sure" Gongchan smiled bitterly.

"i know my cousin...." Krystal smiles.

***

2011/05/28 saturday

By Seoulchae