Blaue Blume

To the Place Beyond the Universe

 

I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye          


  Looking, smiling, waiting and loving. Those are things that you never do to me. The dress that I have prepared for hours would go unnoticed and the scenario that I made on every spot of sight would only happen in my thought.

  You don’t even glance.

  If you are Marcus, I am Eponine. If you are Mayama, I am Yamada. If we are in Hogwarts, I will be having the same Patronus as you.

  Love potion, 11:11, one thousand paper cranes. Those things would never work on you. Everything that I do with an effort leaves me neglected with shame.  

  Everyday, I tell myself this is the last time.

  We, us, our. Those words are the words that could never be ours. There is no space beside your name for me to fill it with mine. I am not in your line and you won’t build a path to cross me.

  You could get the whole universe for yourself but still you will not take me. I am not what you fancy. Forever, I won’t own your smile in hello and tears in goodbye.


my friend gave me this prompt and so I made this. feel free to write a prompt for me if you want to.

thank you for readers and all the comments.