The Sound of Solitude

To the Place Beyond the Universe

 


  The sound of solitude is when the sword of his warrior pierces the heart of her people. When the tip of it tears the layers made of hope for salvation and when the red tears drop forming a hymn asking for forgiveness.

  The sound of solitude is when her breathing echoes in his ears. When she speaks no word and sings no song, cry no pain and shout no rage. When he finds a goddess among demons while her heart beats harder than the mourning cries. When they don’t tell each other’s name because they know it will be the end of them.

  The sound of solitude is when the moon dies and tears of the stars lead them to fill the spaces between their sinned fingers. When they share the same warmth after turning others to cold. And the only thing that pierces heart is the unspoken treachery they have committed.

  The sound of solitude is when they vow to every blood that still runs and has dried, they will took one breath away for the sake of thousands. When their tears are covered by joy. When they hope for one corner of earth where they could be for they can’t escape to the other world.

  The sound of solitude is when one night they sleep side by side, listening to the sound of solitude made by their heartbeat which beats for each other, keeping it saves in memory. And the night after they aim it with sword in hand.

  The sound of solitude is when her blade pierces his heart. When she cries for anything but forgiveness but still she says I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry.

  The sound of solitude is when he tells her It’s okay before giving her his last breath.


I'm thinking on doing something new. If you are interested, feel free to write a prompt on the comment section. Thank you