There's Nothing... Right?

Room 405, It's Your Turn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“We’ll go now, then,” Yunho said to Jaejoong and Yoochun, who’re standing in front of the door to bid farewell, “Call us immediately if something happens, okay? We’ll come soon.”

“Be careful, you two,” Jaejoong replied, “You don’t have to be in rush. We will take care of Changmin properly here.”

Yunho smiles softly before taking Junsu’s hand and practically dragging him to the elevator. Being forced, Junsu can’t do nothing but follows Yunho even though he really wants to stay with the other two. Looking at Junsu’s unwilling gaze, Yunho Junsu’s back again and again. He keeps telling Junsu that Changmin will be okay all the way.

After Yunho and Junsu were getting into the elevator, Jaejoong and Yoochun back into their dorm. For a moment both of them just stay in silent, since they don’t have any mood to talk. Suddenly, Jaejoong just walks to the kitchen alone, leaving Yoochun without saying anything.

Yoochun seems confused of Jaejoong’s act, but decided to stay still and wait for Jaejoong. However, after a moment and Jaejoong’s still not coming back yet, Yoochun finally decided to cath him up.

 “Hyung, what are you doing?” Yoochun asked after looking at Jaejoong who’s cutting the vegetables.

Jaejoong stops for a moment and takes a glance to Yoochun. “When Changmin’s awake, he must be hungry, Chun.” Jaejoong said, “He hasn’t eat any breakfast yet.”

Then Jaejoong turns his head and smiles to Yoochun for a second, after getting no answer. “Go and accompany Changmin now, Chun. I’ll catch up after done with the foods.”

Yoochun’s finally giving him a nod and smile, before leaves Jaejoong with his foods. Quickly, Yoochun gets into Changmin’s room and sits on the side of bed. Yoochun keeps Changmin’s hair while staring at him softly.

“What’s with you, maknae?” Yoochun asked, more to no one, “As far as I know, you’re the strongest among us. What happened to you? How can you got a panic attack?”

Yoochun, just like everyone know already, has the weakest heart among members. Just by looking at Changmin that’s still lying unmoved with his closed eyes, already makes his chest in pain. Yoochun holds Changmin’s hand tightly, while keeping his gaze towards Changmin’s face. After a while, Yoochun suddenly can feel the movement from Changmin’s hand. He smiles in relieved, when looking at Changmin’s frowned face.

“Changm-”

“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!”

Yoochun suddenly startled because of the loud scream from the outside. After a moment and there’s nothing could be heard anymore, he starts getting worried that something might be happened. So, he decides to leave Changmin for some seconds and runs to kitchen hastily.

“Jae-Hyung?!”

***

After Yoochun went to Changmin’s room, Jaejoong continue to cook the stew for Changmin. Skilfully, Jaejoong cuts all the ingredients and puts them inside the pot, along with the seasonings needed. Jaejoong stirs the stew while humming by himself, until finally the stew is cooked already and he turns the stove off.

Jaejoong turns his head to the left and right, trying to find a bowl to put the stew. Realized that he find none around him, Jaejoong’s squatting down and getting the bowl from the cabinet below. After that, he’s standing up again and looking at the pot on the stove. But, something’s there making Jaejoong frozen in place.

Jaejoong can see that there’s something emerges from the stew pot slowly. At first, Jaejoong thought he’s just imagining things, so he keeps blinking his eyes rapidly. However, even after that, the black thing inside pot still there, and it makes him confused. Jaejoong’s trying to remember what he put inside the pot, but he can’t remember any.

Jaejoong’s still in the middle of his own thought, when suddenly the thing’s moving. The sudden movement makes Jaejoong’s attention back to the thing in front of him. Slowly, he finally understands what’s exactly it is. Jaejoong’s holding his breath and widdening his eyes when he realized the suspicious thing is a woman’s head.

Jaejoong jumps a bit on his place, when he’s looking at a woman’s hand that starts getting out from the stove. When Jaejoong able to see the woman’s face that starts appearing, Jaejoong screams out and drops his body to the floor because of surprised.

“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

It’s only need a few seconds, before Yoochun finally appears in front of the kitchen. Yoochun looks at Jaejoong worriedly, more over when he’s looking at Jaejoong’s position and the broken glasses around him. “Hyung? What’s wrong” Yoochun asked.

Jaejoong’s looking at Yoochun for a second, before points to the pot that placed on the stove. “When I was done with Changmin’s stew, there was a woman head inside the pot,” Jaejoong said while trembling.

“Huh??? What?” Yoochun replied in shocked.

Yoochun’s turning his attention towards the stove, trying to find the thing that Jaejoong mentioned. However, he can’t find any and decide to take some steps closer to the stove. After close enough to the stove, Yoochun takes a peek to the pot’s fill and tries to stirring it in order to find the thing Jaejoong’s found.

“Hyung, I can see nothing but stew here,” Yoochun said while frowning.

“But I can see it clearly, Chun,” Jaejoong replied while standing up after calmed down.

“Maybe you’re just too tired, Hyung?” Yoochun tried to giving a logical reason, “You know, since-”

Yoochun stops his talk right away, when he’s hearing a gasp from his back. Quickly, both Jaejoong and Yoochun look to the voice and find Changmin’s standing there and looking at Jaejoong intensely.

“Changminnie? God, you’re finally awake,” Jaejoong said in relieved.

However, Changmin doesn’t even bother to reply Jaejoong’s words. Changmin’s body’s still trembling hardly, with a pale face and an uncontrollable breath. “T- The woman-  S- S- She- She will f- fi- fi- find me soon,” Changmin said weakly.

“W- What?” Yoochun asked.

“She- She’s going to come for m- m- m-” Changmin said, without able to continue anymore.

Yoochun, even though can’t understand what Changmin meant, can see clearly the fear at Changmin’s eyes. Afraid that he’s going to pass out again, Yoochun quickly walks towards Changmin and hugs him tightly. “Changmin, we’re here, okay? You shouldn’t afraid of anything,” Yoochun said while Changmin’s back, “Take it easy. You can tell us anything, you know.”

Changmin slowly replies Yoochun’s hugs, and unintentionally grips on the back side of Yoochun’s clothes tightly since he’s too afraid. Changmin’s trying his best to calmed himself down and breathed normally. He keeps telling himself over and over, that nothing will happen when he’s with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter