Dreams

Room 405, It's Your Turn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When it’s almost midnight, the Super Junior’s members finally start feeling the exhaustion. No matter what, the thirteen members have helped TVXQ to arranging their new dorm for the whole day. Because of that, finally all of them bid farewell to TVXQ after remembering that they still have a morning schedule for tomorrow.

“See you later, Yunho. We’ll go back to our dorm now,” Leeteuk, who’s standing outside TVXQ’s dorm with other members, said to Yunho while extending his hand.

“Thank you so much, Hyung, “ Yunho answered while shaking Leeteuk’s hand and smiling, “I owe you so much, for helping us today.”

Changmin, who keeps listening the conversation between Yunho and Leeteuk, realized that there’s someone stares at him. Immediately, Changmin turns his head towards the direction and see directly to Kyuhyun’s eyes there.

“Well... Min, call me if there’s something happen, okay?” Kyuhyun asked, after blinking several times when his eyes meets Changmin’s.

“Alright Kyu,” Changmin answered with a small chuckle, “Don’t worry too much. What could be worse than getting a kiss from a sasaeng fans that you never knew?”

“Who knows?” Kyuhyun said while shrugging.

Aish, what’s with Kyu today? He’s acting so weird... Changmin thought while shaking his head. Then Changmin’s quickly getting into his dorm after Kyuhyun, who seems still worried, dissapeared from his eyes along with his other hyungs.

***

Changmin’s frowning, and slowly opening his eyes that feels so heavy. After looking around, he now realized that he’s at his new apartment’s backyard. He feels so confused, since he can’t remember any details why he’s there... and what he’s doing there alone.

Before Changmin’s able to do anything furthermore, suddenly a woman with her black and long hair and a dull white clothed appears in front of him from nowhere.

THUMP. Whe- When and From where this woman appeared?! I didn’t see her anywhere before! Changmin thought worriedly.

Then, the strange woman’s extending her hand that full of wounds towards Changmin.

“Let’s.... play...” the woman said slowly, with a hoarse voice.

Changmin’s widdening his eyes and frozen in place.

“To decide... who’s... the mouse... you have to... play...” the woman said again.

Changmin still stays in silent, slowly can feeling the cold breeze around him.

Suddenly, the woman starts to laughing like a mad one, making Changmin shivers. At first, the laughter sounds soft and blurry, so that Changmin can’t really thought the woman just murmured or laughed. But at some points, it starts getting louder and louder until the woman’s practicalling wailing over.

Changmin gulps and stays in silent, too afraid to moving closer or further from the woman. He just keeps staring to the ground, hoping the woman will be gone soon. But all of sudden, the laughter stops and Changmin can see that the woman’s now pointing at him. She’s grinning so wide, wider that the human could do.

“Changmin... Run... Hide quickly...” the woman said slowly, “Don’t let me... catch you...”

Even though Changmin really wants to following what the woman said, running away as far as he can, he really can’t move at all.

“Run...”

“NOW!!!!” the woman screamed with a very loud voice.

Hearing the scream that makes him got a goosebumps, Changmin immediately runs as fast as he can. He really doesn’t understand what’s going on. Why he’s at that place or who’s the scary woman back there. But now, he doesn’t care about all of those. All he want is just going further from the woman and hiding behind his hyungs’s protection.

“Hyung! Hyung?!” Changmin called in panic while running, trying to approach his dorm, “Hyung??? Where are you?! Jaejoong Hyung! Yunho-Hyung! Junsu-Hyung! Yoochun-Hyung???”

Silence. No answers at all.

Slowly, Changmin can hear a shuffling footsteps, that he thought belongs to the scary woman before. Hearing the sounds, his heart’s thumping faster and a cold sweat starts wetting his palm. Changmin feels in rush, so he’s quickly running into his dorm and locking the door.

“Hyung!!! Stop playing and get out now!!!” Changmin shouted, hoping his hyungs suddenly appear from their hidden place and scream ‘SURPRISE!’. However, Changmin’s wish left ungranted. Changmin’s call just getting silence as the reply.

“Hyung... please, it’s not funny,” Changmin whispered with a shaking voice.

CLACK. “Run... run as fast as you can... Changmin...”

A door knob’s sound, followed by the same woman’s voice and her laughter.

Changmin’s shivering once more, before looks at his surrounding. He knows that he really need to hiding from the woman, yet he still can’t figure out where. Then, his stare stops at the kitchen’s cabinet, that he knows no one fill it since the day they moved in to the dorm. Then, he’s running towards the kitchen cabinet and opening its door, getting ready to jumping in there.

But, instead of quickly getting into the cabinet, Changmin’s widdening his eyes, as wide as he can. Slowly, Changmin’s face turns paler and he s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter