Getting Revenge

Room 405, It's Your Turn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong stood up and immediately looked around, trying to figure out where he was. But as much as he looked through everything, Jaejoong couldn’t recognize anything as he remembered. All he could see was just the colors of green, blue and brown around him. Green for the trees and grass, blue for the sky, and brown for the small path. Nothing besides those; not even one person.

Is this a dream?

Jaejoong tried to pinch his cheeks, hoping that it could make him awake somehow. However, all he could get from his action was just pain on his cheeks.

So this wasn’t a dream... I guess, thought him again, this time while rubbing his own cheeks.

Jaejoong was absolutely confused with everything around him. Jaejoong remembered that he was still with the possessed Changmin like a second ago, inside the hospital. Then, how in the world he could arrive here, out of blue; if it wasn’t just a dream?

As much as Jaejoong wanted to get the answer of his own questions, he still got nothing at all. In the end, Jaejoong was finally giving up to think over those. He decided to just follow the unknown path there, hoping it could bring him to anywhere familiar. Jaejoong kept walking uncertainly, until he was finally smiling widely upon the sight in front of him.

Jaejoong was practically running, as soon as he saw the sight of a town right in front of him. Jaejoong sighed in relief, thinking that he could get the answer from one of the people there. Without any hesitation, Jaejoong approached one of the men who were walking towards him with a big smile.

“Excuse me,” called Jaejoong to him.

No answer. The man was just walking passed him by, as if he never existed there at all.

Jaejoong frowned in confuse, couldn’t understand with the cold reaction from the man. Then, he was turning towards another woman. “Noona,” called him once more.

But still, no answer at all.

 

Jaejoong was still in the middle of his thought, when he caught something between his eyes.

Right in front of him, there’s a sea of people who was cheering upon something. Not long after that, Jaejoong could see a man was walking together with a woman; hands intertwined and smiles plastered clearly on their face. The woman was in a white dress, while the man was in a black tuxedo. From the corner of his eyes, Jaejoong could see something was shining on their finger; or more precisely: a wedding ring.

Jaejoong was frowning in confuse, when the woman seemed very familiar for him. He was sure that never once before, he met the woman anywhere.

The woman in a wedding dress stopped her pace all of sudden, right after they were out from the crowd already. Then, she was immediately pulling her husband’s arm as hard as he could. She was trying to whisper something right on his ear. Knowing what his wife wanted to do, the man just chuckled and followed along.

Jaejoong wasn’t really sure how exactly. But Jaejoong somehow could hear the whispers between that certain couple very clearly, even thought all of them were between the crowds.

“Thank you, Oppa... Really. Thank you so much,” whispered the woman softly.

“Hmmmm? For what?” replied the man, feeling a bit confused with the woman’s words.

“For loving me and letting me to love you,” answered the woman right away.

“I am happy... for making those happen,” said the man before taking a quick peck on his wife’s lips.

“Let’s make a good and happy family together- until forever, okay?” asked the woman brightly.

“Of course, Umma... Umma Haneul~” answered the man while giggling around upon his own words.

“Then you’re the Appa! Appa Kyungsoo!” replied the woman named Haneul again with a pout.

After a moment of silence, both of them were laughing together; feeling happy about everything.

“That’s a promise,” said Kyungsoo again, this time extending his pinky finger towards the woman.

“Promise,” replied Haneul, before joining her pinky finger with her husband’s.

 

What... is this? What are they-

But before Jaejoong could understand about anything at all, everything changed all of sudden; like, COMPLETELY changed.

Jaejoong could see the beautiful beach with a sunset as the background right in front of him. Beside of that, Jaejoong also could see this certain couple from before, was standing together on the beach. Kyungsoo was putting his hand over Haneul’s shoulder and it with love, while Haneul was rubbing her tummy, which now has been bigger than normal.

Pregnant, noted Jaejoong to himself.

“She will be our first child. Our very first,” murmured Haneul while keeping her eyes on her tummy.

“We have to make it more later. More and more,” said Kyungsoo with a big smile on his face.

“What? Are you trying to kill me, right now?” asked Haneul in disbelief.

Kyungsoo laughed whole-heartily. “Okay. Okay, not much. Five?” asked Kyungsoo back.

“FIVE?!” shouted Haneul, as the shocking expression came back to her face.

“Three, then? So that we’re five in the family,” offered Kyungsoo finally.

“I’m wondering, what’s with you and number five, huh? You kept saying we’re going to have five these, five those... It seems that everything must to be in five?” asked Haneul, actually feeling amazed with her husband’s obsession towards number five.

“What?! Don’t you remember?” asked Kyungsoo back, faking a surprised expression on his face.

“Remember? What should I remember about?” answered Haneul, absolutely clueless.

Kyungsoo laughed whole-heartily again, happy to see the confused face of Haneul. “Five is our perfect number, Sweetheart. Our most precious number,” he said, “Remember that we met on the karaoke room number five... at fifth December? Then five weeks after that we started to go out and five years later we’re married-”

 

For the second time, everything was turning into the darkness again.

Five- What again now?! thought Jaejoong before he’s cursing silently as he was getting more pissed off about every single changes on whatever it is.

When Jaejoong could see the same couple again, he was sighing in frustration like, right away. He didn’t know why the couple kept appearing in front of him. Heck, he didn’t even know why he was there or- where he was. He wanted something that could help him to figure out about things, not the lovely moments from the couple.

However, Jaejoong was never meant that he preferred to see the fight in front of him.

The very lovely and mushy couple from before, now wasn’t lovely or mushy anymore. What left between them now was just the hatred each on their eyes. Both of them were standing with the stiffen bodies, glaring at each other intensely.

Jaejoong didn’t know why, but he was sure that the fight wouldn’t be good for anything.

“Say it again! Say it again, Lee Kyungsoo! I can’t understand... How in the hell you could say that everything’s fine? It’s not at all!” shouted Haneul, as she was pushing Kyungsoo hardly.

But since Kyungsoo was indeed stronger than Haneul, he didn’t even flinch for a little. “Then what do you expect me to say? I’m sorry and I won’t do it again? I’m not and I can’t, Haneul. All I can sorry about is- just because I can’t granted it,” replied Kyungsoo, feeling frustrated within the fight.

“What- How could- Are you really not going to say sorry after everything? Even after I caught you were cheating with that ?! Don’t you feel ashamed at all?!” shouted Haneul again with a widened eyes; completed shocked upon Kyungsoo’s words.

“That’s the only thing I could do to make all of you alive! We have three children and you’re unemployed. Now tell me, how are we going to feed them without a big amount of money?!” shouted Kyungsoo back, as he was starting felt annoyed.

“Now you’re putting the blame on me?! Don’t you remember, who aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter