Of Fans and The Woman

Room 405, It's Your Turn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As much as the members want to covering the news about Changmin and Yoochun, in the end Changmin also heard the news. When the five members of TVXQ! ready to go to work, their manager’s finally coming in to pick up them. Doesn’t really know about what happened the day before, the manager goes forward to Changmin and gives him a newspaper.

“Mind to explain about this?” The Manager asked.

“H- Hyung! It’s not a big deal,” Yoochun interrupted while taking the newspaper before Changmin could get it and putting it on his back.

“Yah, how can you thought like that?” The Manager asked in disbelief, “You don’t know how many reporters outside, waiting for all of you to appear. If you can’t explain about this I bet you’ll dead, Changmin.”

“W- What? What news?” Changmin asked cluelessly, while looking at the other four. Getting no answer for them, Changmin stops his gaze at Yoochun. “Hyung, give me the newspaper. Let me see the news that Manager-Hyung said.”

“No. No, there’s nothing, Min,” Yoochun asnwered quickly, way too quick actually.

Changmin’s rolling his eyes after heard Yoochun’s answer. “Come on, Hyung,” Changmin said while extending his hand to Yoochun, “Just give me the damn newspaper. I think I deserved to know what happened to myself.”

Yoochun’s exchanging glance with the other members for a moment, before finally pulls out the newspaper and extends it to Changmin hastily. Changmin immediately grabs the newspaper and reads the headline news there with full of curiosity. Right after he saw title of the news, Changmin’s hands starts trembling and his eyes starts widdened.

“Why? Is it if weird they know about the incident?” The Manager asked while frowning, “All of you are the stars in the entertaiment world now. Of course there are lots of fans and reporters waiting for you outside. They will know it soon, if you fight among the members outside.”

“Hyung, did I really do this?” Changmin asked, ignoring their manager statement, and looked at Yoochun who seems nervous, “Did I really push you to the street and almost make you getting hit by a car? Is it true?”

Yoochun’s bitting his lower lips in nervousness, since he really doesn’t want to answer Changmin’s question honestly. However, he also knows that there’s no use for him to telling Changmin a lie. “Min, I know you never meant it,” Yoochun finally answered.

“B- But I don’t remember any of this... Hyung,” Changmin said in fear.

Their manager snorts indignantly, after hearing what Changmin said. “How could you not remember about what just happened, Changmin?” he asked, “I thought you’re the smartest member here, yet you choose the lame excuse to save your ?”

“Hyung, you went overboard,” Yunho said, taking some steps forward and standing in front of Changmin to protect him.

“Which part of it that was overboarded?” The Manager asked calmly, “Think about it clearly, it’s impossible for him to not knowing what he did. Just ask the media or whoever, I bet there’ll be no one believe in him.”

Yunho clenches his fist tightly, trying his best to not jump over their manager and giving him some lesson. However, even though Yunho can hold himself to not do anything to their manager, Yoochun seems not really care about it. All of sudden, Yoochun’s stepping forward and hitting on their manager’s chin hardly.

“Let me tell you something,” Yoochun said coldly, while grabbing their manager’s collar, “If I heard you accuse Changmin or whoever once more, I won’t stay still. Yes, I don’t know what really happened with Changmin and why he couldn’t remember it. But I know he won’t tell us a lie just to covering himself up, Hyung.”

“Yoochun, it’s enough,” Yunho said immediately while dragging Yoochun back and forcing him to let their manager go.

After Jaejoong and Junsu holds each of Yoochun’s hand to make sure he won’t do anything stupid again, Yunho takes a step forward again, to face their manager. Yunho keeps looking at their manager, who’s tidying up his clothes nervously with a bruised chin.

“Hyung, you heard what Yoochun said,” Yunho said calmly, “You knew Changmin’s condition wasn’t good yesterday, so it’s inappropriate for us to just judge him like that. This will be your final warning, you know what’ll happen if we tell Sooman-Songsaenim about this, right?”

***

Since the news about Changmin and Yoochun was spreaded out widely through the media, Changmin’s life starts changing 180 degrees. Changmin’s practically making the other members confused by told them he’s looking at the woman from his dream. And Changmin not just doing it for once. He did it at the car, broadcasting station, among the fans, everywhere. It’s creeping the others out, since they never see anything at the place Changmin’s pointed at.

Not only has to face the woman from the dream that keeps disturbing his concentration, Changmin also has to face the fans that feeling upset because of Changmin’s sudden action towards Yoochun. Almost everytime Changmin’s getting outside, which means everyday, the fans keep showing him a banner or sign saying ‘Changmin = to the hell!’, ‘Changmin’s ’, ‘No longer supporting Changmin’, and the others cursing words.

Like the other day, TVXQ! has a schedule to perform on a music program at one of the broadcasting station. After done with the performance, each members are introducing themselves and thanking the fans that come and support them on the program. Everything’s going well, until Changmin’s turn to speak finally come.

“Good evening, I’m Chang- OUCH!!!”

Even before Changmin finished with his words, there’s something flying from the fans’s seats towards Changmin’s temple.Reflexively, Changmin’s dropping his mike that he was hold before and covering his temple that starts feeling hurt.

“CHANGMIN!!!” Yoochun, Junsu, and Yunho shouted in unison, while approaching him quickly.

While the three are running to Changmin and checking out his condition, Jaejoong takes a stone that’s been not too far from him. He guessed that stone was the thing hitted Changmin’s temple before. “Who’s throwing this?” Jaejoong asked coldly towards the fans.

The crowd of fans shut their mouth immediately, feeling a dangerous aura from Jaejoong.

“Thank you. Because of what you did, now I have to break the promise I made along with Yunho and the others. We were promised to not telling anyone about what happened between Yoochun and Changmin,” Jaejoong said after getting no answer from the fans, “But I can’t just stand still, looking at what you did to our precious maknae.”

“Jae, stop it!” Yunho said, while leaving Changmin’s spot and trying to pulling Jaejoong away.

However, Jaejoong doesn’t want to leave his place yet and wards Yunho’s hand quickly. “Why don’t you believe in him? Or us? Why do you choose to believe in the media instead of what we said?” Jaejoong asked in upset, “If Changmin did what he was accused about by the media, will we stay here, worry him, and support him?”

“Jae, it’s enough,” Yunho repeated, this time half ordering, “We won’t get nothing but another news from y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter