What She Wanted To Do

Room 405, It's Your Turn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

What happened back there?

Jaejoong opened his mouth, getting ready to answer Yoochun’s question. But after some seconds passed already, Jaejoong was closing his mouth again without letting any words out. He gulped nervously, as he could see Yoochun’s stare was following his eyes everywhere. Jaejoong knew that he could escape to nowhere from the stare, yet he honestly couldn’t help it.

Jaejoong didn’t answer Yoochun’s question even after minutes has passed. He couldn’t.

It wasn’t because Jaejoong didn’t know the answer or didn’t want to answer it. On the opposite of that, Jaejoong knew too much already. Jaejoong knew more than enough about the incident in the past and he also wanted to tell Yoochun everything. Because of that, Jaejoong really didn’t know from where he had to start, what he should tell Yoochun, or maybe- he should just keep quiet.

“Hyung,” called Yoochun, holding Jaejoong’s hands to convince him.

Of course, Yoochun didn’t know at all about what was happening between him and Changmin at the time. But nevertheless, Yoochun could see clearly Jaejoong’s worries and insecurities. Being the one was called as Jaejoong’s soulmate, Yoochun wanted Jaejoong to share the thought and lighten the burden on him as much as he could. To be honest, it was actually hurting Yoochun so much to look at Jaejoong’s distress by his own thought.

“Don’t worry,” added Yoochun softly; started Jaejoong’s palm gently.

Jaejoong broke his gaze from Yoochun’s eyes almost in no time and stared towards anywhere else; he didn’t really care where, though. His eyes were looked sad and empty, longing for something. After another minute has passed, Jaejoong was finally giving up from Yoochun’s continuous stare. He couldn’t stand by the sharp stare anymore longer. “I don’t know what to say, Chun,” he said after giving a long and deep sigh, “Everything seems too unreal. I don’t know what to believe anymore, as none of these could be explained by a logical sense.”

“I understand that,” Yoochun replied with a vague smile, while shifting his seat nearer to Jaejoong, “But Hyung, we both know how real these are. Whether you like it or not- whether you believe it or not, these illogical s are happening for real. So instead of doubting about those things again, we should help Changmin to get away from the woman now. I bet you already know how important each single of the information is, Hyung.”

“I know,” answered Jaejoong shortly.

“Then why didn’t you tell me about what was happening at the-”

“I know!” cut Jaejoong, not letting Yoochun finished his words.

“Hyung-”

“I know it already, God damn it!” cut Jaejoong once more, this time practically snapped it aloud.

Jaejoong was looking at Yoochun helplessly, as the tears started b on his eyes. Of course, Yoochun was gaping widely at his place; looking at the shocking sight right in front of him. Yoochun didn’t know what to do or what to say, nor did Jaejoong at this point. Actually, Jaejoong wasn’t even sure on what he was crying for. All he knew about was he need something- someone to leaned on and help him getting out from the mess.

A long and awkward silence was enveloping both of Jaejoong and Yoochun for a moment.

“I saw what happened to the woman, when she was still alive at her time,” whispered Jaejoong, finally breaking the silence between them. After Jaejoong has said those words by himself, he was immediately looking towards his right and left; as he was afraid that someone could hear them. The nervousness was shown clearly on Jaejoong’s face.

“What?” Yoochun asked, couldn’t really believe his hearing, “You saw a- what?”

Jaejoong immediately released his hands from Yoochun’s grip and grabbed on Yoochun’s arms hardly. “Believe me, Chun. Please believe me,” Jaejoong pleaded, as the tears started rolling down on his cheeks, “That- That was a very horrible experience I’ve got! You wouldn’t want to see about what happened with her. Her heart was torn badly because of her husband’s behavior, I bet. I couldn’t believe that there was someone like her husband. And- And the way she was dead-”

Jaejoong was shaking his head furiously, as he actually didn’t want to continue his own words. He took a very long breath, before able to continue his words once more. “That’s- must be very scary for her, Chun. It’s also horrible and hurt,” Jaejoong slowly continue, “When I saw her body and soul was eaten by the fire-”

This time, Jaejoong really couldn’t continue his words anymore. When he was recollecting on the incident of the past once more, Jaejoong shuddered by himself. As much as he didn’t want to remember any of it, the woman’s painful expression was shown inside Jaejoong’s memory over and over again. Jaejoong was sure that he would break anytime soon, if Yoochun wasn’t there.

“Hyung. Jae-Hyung,” called Yoochun, taking Jaejoong into his embrace without any hesitation.

Jaejoong was just putting his head on Yoochun’s shoulder instantly, didn’t have energy left to react on Yoochun’s doings. Meanwhile, Yoochun kept on Jaejoong’s back with patience. Yoochun really wanted Jaejoong to stay calm again, like the way he was for this whole time. Yoochun’s heart was aching too much to see Jaejoong’s condition at this moment.

“Hyung, please don’t break down now,” Yoochun talked softly, feeling his shirt started soaking wet by Jaejoong’s tears, “We’re going to need your positive thoughts at the time like this. Don’t think about anything else but us. For Changmin, for yourself, and for us, you have to stay strong and never break down, Hyung. As long as we’re together, we can go through this. Believe me, okay?”

“I’m afraid,” whispered Jaejoong, as he clenched Yoochun’s shirt tighter than before.

“It’s okay, Hyung. It’s-”

The door, which connecting their room with the hallways, was suddenly opened abruptly. Yoochun couldn’t continue his words anymore, as the two of them were now turning their attention towards the door. Both of them could see Yunho and Junsu were coming in to the room, both completely in a big mess. Junsu was showing a terrified expression on his face, while Yunho seemed pretty worried with the current situation they were in. Looking at both of their expression, Jaejoong and Yoochun couldn’t help to think for the worst.

“I- Is everything alright?” Jaejoong was the first one to open his mouth and ask towards the others. “Did something happen to Changmin?” Jaejoong got out from Yoochun’s embrace and walked towards Yunho and Junsu. “Changmin... He’s still alive, right?” Jaejoong grabbed on Yunho’s arms, asking for the assurance on his face. “Tell me! Don’t just remain in silence like this!”

Right when Jaejoong started screaming and hitting Yunho’s arms, Yoochun was quickly running towards them. Yoochun kept trying to pull Jaejoong away from Yunho, holding him back to not hurt Yunho or Junsu. “Jae-Hyung! Hyung, stop it!” Yoochun shouted in panic, “Don’t hurt them anymore! Let’s listen to them first before doing anything else!”

“Junsu said there is something,” stated Yunho finally, giving the other two an apologetic smile.

“I saw her again,” added Junsu right away, yet more likely a whisper for anyone.

Just with a single short-remark from Junsu, everyone was immediately freezing at their places. The tension inside their room was increasing rapidly. There was none of them that brave enough to ask for a further explanation from Junsu. In fact, all of them knew exactly that Jun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter