The Repetitive Nightmare with Panic Attack

Room 405, It's Your Turn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Junsu immediately lying himself on the bed, too tired to do anything after doing his packed schedule on that day. For a while, Junsu takes a glance towards Changmin who’s done his schedule earlier and now he’s sleeping soundly already. Junsu sighs in relief, when looking at Changmin, who’s breathing evenly, which was hardly to be seen lately.

Changmin, I really hope there’ll be nothing happen to you anymore. You keep make us worrying about you lately... you know, Junsu thought.

The tiredness starts enveloping Junsu right away; making him can’t open his eyes anymore. Slowly, he lets himself drifting to his dreamland.

.

..

...

....

.....

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

Junsu was sure, it’s not been long already since he closed his eyes and went to the dreamland when suddenly he’s hearing a painful scream near to him. In instant, Junsu opens his eyes widely and straightening his body right away. There’s no drowsiness left inside him, replaced with a worries when he’s looking at Changmin.

Even in darkness, Junsu can see Changmin’s tall body curled up and trembling so hard on his own bed. Both of Changmin’s hands are on his head, as if trying to drive away whatever inside his head. Slowly but sure, Junsu can see the movement on Changmin shoulder starts getting faster, signing that Changmin has a problem with his breath now.

Looking at Changmin’s condition, Junsu quickly runs towards Changmin worriedly. He doesn’t even care about his toes that starts getting redden, because he accidentally hit a side of his bed which made from woods when he was running. When he’s finally arrived in front of Changmin, Junsu immediately shake Changmin, who’s still closed his eyes tightly.

“Changmin? Changmin! Wake up!” Junsu shouted in panic while patting Changmin’s cheeks softly; hoping it’ll make Changmin awake, “Changmin, it’s me! Junsu! Open your eyes now!”

It takes not too long before the door opened abruptly, showing the figures of Yoochun, Jaejoong, and Yunho, who seems as panic as Junsu. Yoochun’s quickly turning on the lamp to look more clearly. Meanwhile, Jaejoong and Yunho immediately approaching Junsu and helping to wake Changmin up.

Changmin keeps screaming over and over and tries to letting himself off from Jaejoong and Yunho. After a moment, finally Changmin’s opening his eyes and looking at Yunho and Jaejoong alternatively. He’s still breathing uncontrollable; makes it harder for Changmin to focusing himself towards anything around him. Slowly, his vision starts getting blurry again.

“No! Changmin, stay with me,” Yunho said while moving his palm in front of Changmin’s face, “Listen to me. Let’s trying to breath, okay? Follow me.”

Yunho could see Changmin’s eyes fixed on him weakly. “Inhale, exhale. Inhale, exhale,” Yunho said slowly while giving Changmin a demonstration. He’s sighing in relief, when looking at Changmin who starts following his instruction. “Keep doing it, Changmin. Inhale, exhale. Inhale, exhale. Okay, you’re doing well. Keep breathing, everything’s going to be alright.”

After some minutes that seems like hours passed, Changmin finally able to breathing normally again. The cold sweats make his whole body wetted already and his body itself still trembles in fear. Changmin’s trying to sit on his bed and immediately hugging the nearest member around him, which is Jaejoong.

Jaejoong’s gasping for a moment, but still replying the hug dearly. “Changmin, are you alright?” Jaejoong asked while rubbing Changmin’s back, “Did you have a nightmare?”

Changmin remains silent; doesn’t want to talk.

Suddenly, Changmin could hear a shrill laughter that keeps bothering him lately. In fear, Changmin tries to encourage himself to look at Junsu’s direction, after realizing the voice was coming from that direction. Changmin’s eyes start getting widened, when he’s looking at the same woman is holding on Junsu’s legs tightly and smiling.  Without waiting anymore, Changmin quickly turns his head from Junsu and burns his head on Jaejoong’s shoulder.

Hurry up Changmin... Or you’re the one that will bear with everything...

When Changmin heard a whisper of the woman right on his ears, his body’s getting stiffens right away. Without realizing it, Changmin grips on Jaejoong’s shirt tightly because of his fear. He couldn’t hear Jaejoong, Yunho, Yoochun, or Junsu who keeps calling for him in panic.

I can’t handle all of this. I can’t!!! Someone... God... Please... Help me... Changmin thought in desperate.

“Changmin???” Jaejoong called when realizing his shirt starts getting wet because of Changmin’s tears.

“H- Hyung, bring me out from here,” Changmin said softly, without moving his head even for an inch.

“Okay. Okay, now let my shirt go first,” Jaejoong said with a reassuring voice, “I won’t leave you. Don’t worry. I’m here. I’ll stay here with you, Minnie.”

Changmin let his grip off from Jaejoong hesitantly.

“Now you can hold on my hand and Yoochun’s,” Jaejoong said while extending his hand, followed by Yoochun.

Changmin immediately holds both of their hands, still in fear.

Still with his left hand which is rubbing Changmin’s shoulder and his right hand which holding Changmin’s hand, Jaejoong takes Changmin to the living room with Yoochun’s help. Slowly, both of them put Changmin on the sofa. Right after Changmin seated with Jaejoong beside him, he’s leaning his head to Jaejoong’s shoulder; trying to seek the composure between his fear.

Even though Changmin starts getting calm, Yunho, Yoochun, and Junsu, who keeps observing on Changmin’s condition, now can’t sleep soundly at all. Junsu and Yoochun sometimes getting into their rooms after saying they’ll sleep. However, after some minutes both of them are getting out from the rooms to check on Changmin’s condition again. Meanwhile, Yunho seated himself on the other sofa near Changmin and Jaejoong, before holding Changmin’s hand and observing at Changmin’s stiffened face.

They can’t be sure how many hours have been passed, until Yoochun and Junsu finally give up on their attempts to sleep again.  Yoochun’s getting into the kitchen to make a cup of hot tea; hoping it’ll make Changmin’s feeling better. Junsu’s q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter