"He's Gonna Kill Me!"

Junseob Moments

By: Admin Tokki & Admin `Gee :D

Chapter Nine --*

Now Playing: "Back to You" / BEAST

"WHAAAT??!" Yoseob squeaked, reading the notification again.

You are now an admin of Junseob Moments.

"Aigoo~ I hope Junhyung is okay with this ..."

~♡~

"ACHOO~" Junhyung sneezed, rubbing his nose. Someone's talking about me...

"Bless you, hyung," Daniel said as he picked up a huge box from the counter where they paid for the present. Inside the box was ... Yoseob's present ( LOL i'm not giving it away ;D ). “He’s gonna love this,” the Dalmatian member exclaimed. He was carefully cradling the gift in his hands while Junhyung checked his phone.

"Ah, Hongki released a MV teaser..." Junhyung said out loud. He tweeted to the F.T. Island member.

@Joker891219: "@skullhong Congrats my girl"

Lee Hongki tweeted back quickly.

@skullhong: "@Joker891219 Thank you...But why am I the girl!!!!! You are the girl!!!!!!"

@Joker891219: "@skullhong What?? No Hongki is the girl, I'm the boy lalala that's the end of it"

Suddenly, Yoseob joined in on the conversation (he was taking a break from admining "Junseob Moments"

@helloimys:" @Joker891219 @skullhong What are you guys doing??"

Junhyung blushed and smiled, Yoseob is jealous keke. He tweet-nagged the visual maknae.

@Joker891219: "@helloimys You, stay out of it stupid"

@helloimys: "@Joker891219 Oh gosh I don't even want to be in it kekekekeke"

@skullhong: "@Joker891219 kekekekekekeke Are you in grade school"

@skullhong: "@helloimys @Joker891219 Yoseobah...I can tell that you are jealous....melong kekekekekeke"

Back at the dorm, Yoseob pouted. He wasn't jealous (well no, he really was...); he was worried. He just made Junhyung's facebook account become an admin for a page without asking for said hyung's permission. But being admin was so much fun! Yoseob (on the joker's account) posted on "Junseob Moments"' wall:

Junseob Moments ( Yoseob ) : 잘자요뷰티(Goodmorning B2UTY) I am a new admin here ^^ please take care of me ~ What should i do now ?

Junseob Moments ( `Gee ): "Okay, Junhyung - you have to pick an admin name like everyone else :)"

Junseob Moments ( Tokki ): "Like a nickname :D my admin name is "bunny" in korean ~!"

A bunch of B2UTIES started commenting on the post too, suggesting admin names for Yoseob.

Nani, Asma, Chooi, Nur, and a lot of other B2UTIES listed cute nicknames for the admin ( who they thought was a Junhyung roleplayer ). There was one in particular that stood out.

Junseob Moments ( [Eileen] ) : How about "Yong Yang" ?

Yoseob chuckled, "Does she mean 'Ying Yang?" But he relaly liked the sound of it ... Yong (Junhyung) Yang (Yoseob).

Junseob Moments ( Yoseob ) : "I choose 'Yong Yang' ㅋ, can i?"

Junseob Moments ( `Gee ) : "Of course~ welcome admin 'Yong Yang' ^^"

"Daebak~!" Yoseob smiled happily to the laptop screen. After the happiness faded, a thought entered his head: Junhyung is going to kill me. He remembered his hyung's exact words: "Don't do anything stupid, babo!" Yoseob shuddered, thinking about how the rapper would nag and nag and nag and nag...

"Aigoo~ I'll tell him... when he's in a good mood," he mumbled. Yoseob sighed and leaned his face against his left palm, staring at the fan page and thinking about Junhyung.

The visual maknae’s train of thought crashed as a lurking voice spoke up. "Yoseobie?" it called out, quietly. "Is there something up?" Kikwang asked, curious as to why Yoseob was just sitting there.

Yoseob mentally sighed. How is it that he somehow knows when something is wrong?, Yoseob thought. "It’s nothing," Yoseob lied, forcing a fake smile.

Kikwang nodded, knowing his hyung did not want to share something. "Ahh~ well if ‘nothing’ is making you sad, let’s eat the big tub of green tea ice cream in the freezer to cheer you up!" Kikwang yelled incredulously as he ran to and back from the kitchen cheerfully.

He slammed the heavy carton of ice cream down on the table. "Good thing I grabbed two huge spoons and not just one!" Kikwang brightly grinned, showing his heart-melting eye smiles.

Yoseob smiled genuinely this time, taking the spoon that was offered to him. The two were about halfway into the once full tub of ice cream, when a third spoon suddenly plunged into the delicious leafy green ice cream.

Out of instinct, Yoseob and Kikwang immediately looked up at the person who dared to try to eat some of their ice cream.

"What?" the deer-eyed ulzzang quietly asked. His hair was slightly ruffled, and his skin was a bit paler than it usually was. The lighting from the balcony glass shined onto Hyunseung’s skin which made it glow slightly.

"Er, nothing," Kikwang instantly replied, looking back down at the ice cream. He was avoiding his hyung’s stunning look as Hyunseung leaned in closer to eat the cold treat.

Yoseob chuckled and almost choked on his spoonful of ice cream. "Hyung's blushing~" Yoseob teased, letting out a small cough. The visual maknae sometimes called Kikwang hyung, even though Yoseob is older.

"Ani! I'm not," Kikwang, who now acted like a three year old, whined.

"Say what you want, Kwangie, but I saw it with my own eyes," Yoseob smirked.

Hyunseung, seemingly to pay attention only to the ice cream, noticed nothing strange about Yoseob's teasing and Kikwang's whining.

And after five minutes of intensely awkward silence, Hyunseung exclaimed that he was going to go take another nap.

Kikwang, who liked naps (and cuddling with Hyunseung), also opted to go take a nap - which made Hyunseung’s cheeks turn pink.

Suddenly, Yoseob heard the dorm door unlock and Daniel speaking animatedly in Korean with English words in between every few words.

Yoseob didn't pay much attention, but he caught the word, 'bear’in there somewhere. He assumed Daniel was speaking to Junhyung, making Yoseob picture Junhyung thoughtfully nodding at Daniel's words.

"Yah, Dongwoon!" Yoseob heard someone complain.

Dongwoon must have left the- , Yoseob began to guess.

"You left the Wii out! Put it up! And don't just jumble up the wires! You know how difficult it is to untangle the wires when you just mercilessly jam them into the bag!? Very! Go fold up the wires and put them into the bag! And make sure you put the remotes into the correct side pockets!

"And Kikwang! Where are you!? You still haven’t put up your freaking exercise equipment, yet! Why?! And Hyunseung! I know you're napping, so you better get up and do the laundry! It's your turn," Junhyung yelled. He was sure it would be so loud, it'd be enough to wake up Hyunseung and Kikwang through the door and the pillows and blankets layered over their heads.

He's home!, Yoseob panicked. He's gonna kill me!

"Yoseob!" Junhyung called. Worried, Yoseob suppressed a shudder.

When Yoseob walked out into the living room, Junhyung was still nagging at Dongwoon to put the Wii and stuff back properly into the bag.

"Yah...Jaesoon..." a dark voice called from the hallway.

He must have woken up Hyunseung, Yoseob dreaded.

I woke up Hyunseung, Junhyung thought. At first, he felt a bit proud, because he just did the impossible - well maybe Kikwang did it a couple times and made it out alive – but then he remembers how scary his hyung can be.

But he only uses Jaesoon when he's mad, Junhyung realized.

Because Hyunseung looked so thin, it seemed as though he couldn't do anything. But then, when he wakes up, he's a whole new person - kind of like Superman: powerful.

And right now, Hyunseung had an imaginary 'S' on his chest and shooting glares like lasers out of his eyes.

 

The series of crashes, bangs, and the rapid pair of feet running around shortly stopped. When Yoseob walked out into the living room, it looked as though a tornado had run through the dorm.

The coffee table was now on its side, looking like a shield; the plastic pot or flowers and dirt fell over; the couch pillows were everywhere; and the little mini-clock that sat on the TV somehow managed to get across the room.

A groaning Junhyung was sprawled across the couch on his stomach, Hyunseung was no where to be seen, Daniel was still absorbing what just happened, and Dongwoon emerged from behind the coffee table/shield.

"I told you don't wake up Hyunseung, hyung," Yoseob nagged.

"Neh – for a thin person, Hyunseung can really throw someone down onto a couch," Junhyung said as he tried getting up.

His knees wobbled for a bit, and nearly fell over, if Yoseob had not caught his hyung.

Daniel began talking to change the subject, "Oh, hyung! When are you going to give Yoseob the-"

At lightning speed, Junhyung bolted out of Yoseob's arms and covered Daniel's mouth with his hands. Junhyung's expression, clearly directed at Daniel said, Shushh! And knowing Junhyung, he most likely meant it.

"Give me what?" Yoseob asked, guessing that Daniel was going to ask Junhyung when the latter would give Yoseob this object/gift/thing.

"Er, it's a surprise!" Daniel immediately answered, trying to appease to the rapper.

Suddenly, the dorm door unlocked and a BEAST member walked in, looking around the dorm.

"You guys woke up Hyunseung," the person who just walked in through the front door stated, scanning the scene. "And what surprise?" Doojoon asked, holding a package under his arms. He had a small smirk on his face.

~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

[May 22, 2011 at 6:32pm] SORRY FOR THE WAIT. B2UTIES ♥ D: i has really been a busy week T_T" (this was rushed, so there's not picture yet...)

& ADMIN `GEE - SARANGHAEYO :DDD she wrote almost all of this amazing chapter by herself *claps~* ♥ ♥ ♥

EDIT : ALL TWEETS TRANSLATED BY @B2STLYTWEETS ♥ :D Younie is the bestt ~! ㅋ ㅋ & SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE ! T_T" i need to study for exams now, so no more chapters until next week :3 wish me luck ~!

- Tokki ♡