"Can I Eat Ice Cream Too, Hyung?"

Junseob Moments

By: Admin `Gee & Admin Tokki

Chapter One --*

Now Playing: "숨 (Soom)" / BEAST

"Who you talking to?" someone asked excitedly as he entered the kitchen. He had recently gotten back from rehearsing at Inkigayo.

"No one in particular, Kikwangie," Yoseob mumbled, keeping Hyunseung in mind.

Kikwang thoughtfully nodded. Yoseob managed to find a large tub of chocolate ice cream and decided to just eat it, because there wasn't anything else - other than that lonely lemon in the corner, behind the eggs.

Quietly rummaging through the drawers of utensils, Yoseob managed to find a large, silver spoon. It had a large curve in the handle and the scooping portion was shallow. At least it's large, Yoseob optimistically thought.

"Hyung!" yelled Kikwang. Immediately looking in his direction, Yoseob saw that the former was extremely close - too close for Yoseob's taste.

Kikwang slowly held a large spoon up and seriously asked, looking directly in Yoseob's eyes, "Can I eat ice cream, too, hyung?"

Yoseob scooted back to get some space in between them. "Sure," he offhandedly agreed.

"Why sound so down, hyung?" Kikwang asked, concerned, before taking a large bite of the brown frozen cream."I'm not 'down'," Yoseob pouted. "Just a bit lonely. Dongwoon is playing Starcraft, Junhyung-hyung is bowling with Hongki-sunbae, and Hyunseung is trying to take a nap," Yoseob explained, making random patterns in the ice cream.

Kikwang quirked at the Hyunseung and nap portion. "I think I'm kinda full, now, so I'll go and take a nap, too," Kikwnag swiftly opted.

Yoseob nodded, knowing full well that Kikwang was going to try and cuddle up with their hyung. He smiled a little, his spoon.

He continued eating the cold treat until it was completely empty. Yoseob didn't realize he had eaten almost all the contents within the tub until now. Reading back at the amount of ice cream in the box, he realized he just had about roughly twenty five grams of ice cream. And he still wasn't full.

"GAH!" he heard from the playroom.

Yoseob smirked. One of those monster figures from Starcraft must have defeated Dongwoon.

"It's your fault, hyung!" Dongwoon yelled at the highest note he could possibly reach - which is quite high, Yoseob thought.

"Ahaha~ that's for drinking my coke yesterday!" Junhyung smirked. He entered the dorm so quietly, no one noticed his presence. "Now go clean the living room! There's candy wrappers all over the floor - and I know YOU were the one who bought that candy last week!" the rapper continued to nag.

Lightly chuckling to himself, Yoseob slowly got up and walked into the living room. He jumped and glomped Junhyung, asking when he got back.

"A while ago," Junhyung harshly snapped back, irritated at the mess in the living room.

Yoseob faked tears and pouted. Junhyung's face looked like he was falling for Yoseob's cuteness, but he quickly pulled himself together."Don't do that. Your face is going to stay like that if you do it too long," Junhyung nagged.

But Yoseob was persistent, and so he added in a small whimper which made his hyung start to cave in. What kind of man am I, Junhyung thought. He softly ruffled Yoseob's hair and apologized and offered Yoseob a new can of Coke. "Now go wash the dishes!" the rapper ordered.

"Yah! Junhyung, quiet down! I'm trying to take a nap!" Hyunseung yelled from his bunk.

"Hyuuung~" Junhyung heard Kikwang whine. "You're ignoring me~"

Yoseob chuckled at the BEAST members in the next room."I'll do the dishes later~ I wanna finish my ice cream," he redirected the conversation from Hyunseung and Kikwang. Junhyung could easily see the light - and cute - blush on the black-haired boy.

"What ice cream?" Junhyung smirked.

The still hungry Yoseob immediately looked over to the trash can and saw the empty tub.

"Noooooo!~" Yoseob got on his knees beside the garabe can.

~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

(May 8, 2011 at 4:41pm) Tokki ♡ wuz here :D (edited a little spelling) <-- LOL why thank you for correcting my mistakes :3 - `Gee

EDIT : Hope everyone enjoyed the first chapter ~! ♥ & THANK YOU ALL FOR COMMENTING ^^

I re-edited the story, so it is a little different from the fanfic published on the page :D ( faster updates on our facebook fan page : http://www.facebook.com/JunSeob27 )

THANKS TO purrrplehong13 & jessicayoona & zogeumie & JunSeobie for commenting :D ♥ imma comment-lover keke~ i will post replies to your questions on your walls :3

- Tokki