"He's Mine"

Junseob Moments

By: Admin Tokki

Now Playing: The Fact / BEAST

Chapter Eleven --*

Yoseob was staring at the laptop monitor in disbelief.

Mel Vin: Don’t you remember? You were the one who created this fan page!

It wasn’t because his English was bad – he understood what the Mel (the main admin of Junseob Moments) messaged him. Yoseob just did not believe the boy.

Mel Vin: You put me in charge of the fan page because you wanted to focus on composing music~ YOU are you real creator of the “Junseob Moments” fan page, remember?

“Junhyung… he…,” the visual maknae shook his head. Would hyung really do something like this? He didn’t want to get his hopes up.

Junhyung (Yoseob): Oh Yes. I remember now. I have to go. Bye-yeom!

Abruptly after the lie, Yoseob clicked “Go Offiline” on Facebook chat. He shut the laptop, hibernating it.

Yoseob covered his smile with his hand. Silly Junhyung… even going as far as making a fan page! He chuckled. Does hyung have feelings for me too?

The boy had so many questions in his head. And the only person who could answer them was Junhyung.

His eyes looked around for his phone. It lay motionless on a table, charging at a nearby outlet. Junhyung was at a noraebang with his “Chocoball” friends and was not back yet. The rapper and the main vocal were the only members in BEAST still awake (as far as Yoseob knew).

“Should I ask?” Yoseob’s heart beat a little faster. “I probably won’t be able to sleep until I know for sure…” He sat still in his chair, deciding whether or not to call his hyung now.

~♡~

I will hold on to you
I won’t let you go
Even today, I’m still in the story of you and I that hasn’t ended, in Fiction

“Hey hyung! Isn’t that your ring tone?” Hongki called out to Junhyung.

The electronic voice of Yoseob continued to sing “Fiction” from a jacket carelessly laid on the couch where Simon D was sleeping on. The owner of the clothing stood in front of the karaoke television screen, singing to K-ara’s “Mr.”

 “Lalalalalala~ Lalalalalala~”

“YAH JUNHYUNG!” the F.T. Island member called again. Hongki seemed to look a little drunk as his rummaged the jacket for the noisy phone.

I will say this again, one more time
Right now you are next to me
I’m believing like that

“Weh?” Junhyung turned his head away from the screen. Hongki handed the BEAST member his phone. But instead of answering the device, he pressed the busy button. “Put it back into my jacket,” Junhyung told Hongki, drunkenly. The younger boy did what he was told.

“Who was it?” Heechul asked, holding the remote up to change the song. “Oh look! It’s that new boy band’s song~”

“Only Learnt the Bad Things” by B1A4 started to play through the speakers from the screen.

Jia pushed Junhyung to the front of the room. “Do the rap!” she laughed, taking the other microphone.

Junhyung shook his head. “I’ll pass this round,” he mumbled and took a seat beside the snoring member of Supreme team. The rapper reached for his phone in his jacket to check his call log.

So it was him…Junhyung sighed, locking his phone again. The letters of Yoseob’s name disappeared from the screen. Junhyung looked at the noraebang room ceiling, remembering what Doojoon had said.

~ ♡Flashback Start ♡~

“He definitely likes the ring better,” the leader smirked as 2Jun watched Yoseob run into the recreational room with the ring in his hand and his phone in the other.

“Cam time,” Hyunseung mouthed to Kikwang as they did the dishes together.

Kikwang rolled his eyes. He looked around kitchen and living room. “Has anyone seen Woonie?”

Junhyung answered. “I think he went out for some air.” His voice was barely a mumble.

Doojoon turned to the rapper, crossing his arms. “I won,” he smiled. His voice was low, so the other members could not hear him talking to Junhyung.

Junhyung bit his lip. His eyes wandered to the BEAST bedroom as the door was wide open. The teddy bear he gave Yoseob laid on its side on Yoseob’s bed. Junhyung looked down at his feet and just nodded.

Doojoon acknowledge the other’s defeat with a smile. “You remember what happens now, right?” the leader leaned against the wall of the dorm entrance.

The younger member nodded again. “You get Yoseob all for yourself…”

“You said so!” Doojoon chuckled. “You’re not regretting now, right? There are rules too – no starting conversations with Yoseob, no touching him for more than five seconds…”

~♡ Flashback End ♡~

“’No calling or texting him’…” Junhyung repeated Doojoon’s words. The leader had listed a bunch of things Junhyung was forbidden to do.

“No calling or texting who?” Hongki sat beside Junhyung, watching Jonghoon and Kyungjin dance to “Abracadabra” by Brown Eyed Girls.

“Nothing,” Junhyung got up, waking up Simon D. “I should go now,” he stated, throwing bills onto the table covered in beer bottles.

“Aww~ already?” Heechul whined. But Junhyung had already left the room.

The sun had already risen by the time Junhyung got back to the dorm by taxi. It was a good thing he didn't have anything scheduled in the morning - all he wanted to do right now was sleep.

"Where did I put my keys?" the rapper mumbled, searching his pockets so he could get inside the dorm.

But the door was unlocked already. Strange… Junhyung reached for the handle and entered BEAST's dorm. The door creaked open and suddenly Junhyung heard quiet footsteps coming closer from the band bedroom.

A short figure with crossed arms stood in front of the doorway. Because of the poor lighting and his night blindness, Junhyung could not tell which of his band mates it was.

"Hyunseung? Is that you?" Junhyung asked, kicking his shoes off. His deer-eyed hyung sometimes stays up all night randomly.

The other member flicked on the lights and crossed his arms again. "Why didn't you answer my calls?" Yoseob's voice sounded irritated and sleep-deprived.

The rapper was taken by surprise. Junhyung wanted to ask why Yoseob was still awake, but Doojoon’s voice echoed in his head. He’s mine, Junhyung. Instead, he ignored the younger member and tried to move around him to get to the hallway.

Yoseob knew what he was trying to do and spread out his arms. "Why didn't you answer your phone?" he asked again.

"I didn't hear it ring."

"That's a lie – you deliberately ignored me when I called. You were out for the whole night! I was worried!" Yoseob softened his gaze at his hyung. He stayed up all night waiting for Junhyung to come home.

Junhyung's heart warmed. He was worried about me... he wanted to smile, but he couldn't anymore. Yoseob's is Doojoon's now. It's too late... Junhyung looked down at the shoes he just took off.

"You don’t need to worry about me from now on."

Yoseob froze. His usually cute face had a confused look. "I don't need to...? What?"

Junhyung clenched his fists. His words came out harsh and bitter, "Whatever I do does not concern you anymore. Leave me alone!"

He could not face Yoseob now. The rapper shoved the visual maknae out of the way as he headed to the dorm bathroom. Yoseob fell hard against the dorm door, causing a small, unnoticeable sticky note to detach itself from the frame.

Junhyung locked the bathroom door and sat on the floor. He buried his face in his hands.

Yoseob… I’m sorry… Junhyung was so confused and the horrible headache was making it worse.

If Junhyung's head wasn't pounding like it was now, he would've heard the quiet sobs of Yoseob outside.

~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

[August 15, 2011 at 6:15pm] FORGIVE ME EVERYONE T_T i had so many things to do the first half of summer ~ BUT IM BACK & I'LL TRY TO UPDATE LOTS NOW :D

This fanfic will end in a few more chapters ~ I'm also working on this one "Living In Fiction" right now ~♥ please give it lots of love ^^

Oh my poor Yoseobie ... what do you think will happen next ? (hehe...)

- Tokki ♡