"What the *BLEEP* is Dookwang?!"

Junseob Moments

By: Admin Tokki ♡ & Admin `Gee  (collaboration ftw!)

Chapter Three --*

Now Playing: Shock / BEAST

He heard the close of the dorm entrance door and the turn of the lock.

Junnie's home, Yoseob thought, delighted. "Junhyung hyung!" he loudly called.

"Yah! Yoseob, quiet!" Junhyung scolded when he entered the living room. There was a irritated "Thank You!" that came from the bedroom (probably Hyunseung).

"Hyung! You have a Facebook!" Yoseob accused, pointing his finger at Junhyung. The dark haired cutie carried his laptop onto a table and sat down on a rolly chair.

"So?" the latter shrugged.

"And you liked a JunSeob page," Yoseob said as he darkly smirked.

The older man's careless expression faltered. "S-So? Their games are better than Maple Story," Junhyung quietly teased.

Yoseob scoffed. "They're two very different things," the younger shook his head.

To prove his point, Junhyung refreshed the page. Admin Tokki ♡ was hosting a game of "Guess Who?". Junhyung was on his personal account, but of course there were lots of roleplayers under the name of "Yong Junhyung" so no one expected he was the real deal.

"Watch and learn, Seobbie. Watch and learn," Junhyung muttered.

And when a picture of himself with a large white heart over his face was posted, he immediately typed in the answer. But when he refreshed the page, he realized Linh-ie and Amanda got it before him.

He muttered a long stream of words (that should not ever be mentioned in front of children) and watched as someone requested a picture of 'Dookwang'.

"What the *bleep* is 'Dookwang'?!" Junhyung asked, slightly pissed. His English was not exactly perfect.

"Yah! That's Doojoon and Kikwang!" Yoseob exclaimed, pointing at the screen in front of Junhyung. The admin had quickly granted the request. Yoseob laughed at his hyung, "I see you're really good at these games!" The visual maknae smirked.

"Okay, Yoseob. Why don't you try playing?" Junhyung challenged.

So Yoseob jumped onto Junhyung's lap and swiped the mouse form his hyung's hand.

When the admin posted a fancam picture of Doojoon and Kikwang in their v-necks and in a glass building, Yoseob guessed correctly. He quickly refreshed the page and smiled as he saw that no one else had the correct answer. The admin replied, saying he was correct and gave him a request.

"Beginner's luck," Junhyung scoffed and crossed his arms.

Looking up at Junhyung, Yoseob smirked and typed in "Junseob please ^^♥" Enter.

"I'm home!" Their leader's voice echoed into the living room. He walked in as Yoseob refreshed the page.

  

"EHH?" Doojoon looked at the screen and saw fan photos of the Junseob couple. His eyes darkened slightly. "Looking up pictures of ourselves?" Doojoon chucked, but it was slightly strained. Was he jealous?

Yoseob didn't notice the tension and pointed at Junhyung, "Yah! Did you know hyung had facebo-" He was cut off by Junhyung's hand which made Doojoon suspicious.

"We were just visiting our fan cafe," Junhyung lied smoothly. He gave a Yoseob a do-not-say-another-word look. The youngest looked away from Junhyung's glare.

Before Doojoon could say another word, he was tackled from behind by a cute blondie. "HYUNGGG!" the maknae wrapped his arms around the leader's shoulder. "Woonie is hungry~! Make me something to eat!"

Doojoon was taken by surprise. "O-okay," he replied as Dongwoon shoved him into the kitchen. The maknae winked at the visual maknae (Dongwoon probably thought Yoseob was looking at photos of A PINK too and didn't want Doojoon to know and :D).

When Doowoon left, Yoseob got up from Junhyung's lap and crossed his arms. "What was that for?" Yoseob pouted.

"I don't want more people to know I have facebook," Junhyung explained. "And Doojoon worries too much a privacy and stuff."

Yoseob nodded and sighed, "Okay, I won't tell Doojoonie - but only if you let me play on your facebook everyday!" Yoseob pointed to the screen with a smile.

"Eh? Why mine? Go make your own!"

"It looks too complicated~" Yoseob whined, but secretly he just wanted to use Junhyung's facebook ...

"Aigoo~ Fine! Just don't do anything stupid, babo," the rapper warned. Yoseob nodded agreeing as Junhyung went into the kitchen to grab a coke (keke♥).

So Yoseob spent the rest of the day on Junseob Moments playing games and requesting photos of Junseob. He finally found a cure to his boredom (without resorting to Maple Story).

~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

[May 9, 2011 at 12:22pm] Hello again ! :D Admin Tokki & Gee here ~! Hope you enjoyed reading this ♥ & hopefully, this mini fanfic will get somewhere ~

As of now, i just wanna make a story that will promote Junseob Moments & include YOU B2UTIES in here as well ~!

Please leave suggestions for the next chapter below in the comments ! ^^

EDIT : Sorry for the wait B2uties ~! I needed to edit this chapter a lot D: Hopefully i can update a few times each week :3 BEAST HWAITINGGG ♥ & thanks for reading !

( p.s. thanks for commenting, jessicayoona :3 )

- Tokki ♡