"YOSEOB CHEER UP!!!"

Junseob Moments

By: Admin Tokki ♡ & Admin `Gee

Chapter Five --*

Now Playing: "Because of You" / BEAST (My Princess OST) 

Yoseob was sitting on his blankets in bed, playing on his phone again. He was finally done all his chores and snuck into the bedroom before Junhyung could make him do more. Yoseob was very addicted to playing games on "Junseob Moments" (especially when Junseob pictures were posted). He was going through the "Admins :]" album, pressing "like" on all of them.

"Haha Junhyung has the same shades as admin -[Eileen]-," the tired BEAST member smiled. Yoseob was bored and tired too. He had worried about their first full album the whole day.

Six days left, Yoseob thought as he laid down. He slowly closed his eyes, falling asleep even before dinner...

"YOSEOB CHEER UP!!!" Someone had snuck into the room and jumped onto Yoseob, tickling him awake.

"YAH!" Yoseob cried, trying to push the other BEAST member away from his ticklish areas.

Doojoon laughed as Yoseob scrambled to Dongwoon's bed, getting as far as possible from Doojoon's reach. Yoseob began to laugh along with his hyung.

"So why do you look so worried?" Doojoon asked, serious now.

The younger one sighed and grabbed Dongwoon's pillow to hug. "Our first album..." Doojoon nodded for Yoseob to continue. "Well, what if B2UTIES are expecting a lot and become disappointed?" Yoseob blurted out and buried his face into the pillow. "And just today, we changed another song in it~"

Doojoon rolled his eyes and sighed, "Stop being so pessimistic!" The leader threw Yoseob's pillow at its owner. "I'm sure the album will work out! Like our intro song "The Fact" sounded amazing! Especially my part," Doojoonie bragged, teasingly.

The tired dongsaeng scoffed, "Yeah, sure..." at the same time Hyunseung yelled "Dinner's ready~!".

"Your turn to wash dishes!" Doojoon laughed at Yoseob as the leader climbed down the bunk beds. He ran out into the living room, rubbing his stomach.

Yoseob mumbled something about sleep and tweeted before climbing down the bunk beds too.

@helloimys I was falling asleep when Optimist Yoon comes in screaming because maybe he was excited. I woke up ㅡㅡ Want to die?... (credits: @b2stlytweets)

Yoseob absentmindedly went back onto the "Junseob Moments" page and saw another Junseob request:

Yoseob went back a post to see the question, thinking he would've gotten the answer first if Doojoon didn't distract him.

 A fan gave _______ a bread and asked him to pass to Yoseob. _______ told the fan that “Yoseob doesn’t eat bread,” and then ate it himself (:

"Ehh? When was this?" Yoseob scratched his head. He refreshed the page to see Suiren give the correct answer. It was Doojoon.

"Doojoon, that babo," Yoseob laughed quietly. "First he wakes me up, now he takes my bread!"

"Yah! Yoseob! Go get your dinner! It's getting cold!" Junhyung nagged.

And as Yoseob walked out of the bedroom, Junhyung continued, "Go brush your hair; it's a mess! And make sure you finish eating! Hyunseung worked hard on it! And remember to wash the dishes! It's your turn this week!"

"B-but, Junnie-hyung~" Yoseob whined. "We still have to finish and practice for the album~" Yoseob pouted. He immediately imagined an imaginary swtich in his mind with AEGYO over it and then imagined the flip switched ON. "Don't make me do all this work~" he pleaded as he hugged Junhyung's arm. "Pleeeeeease~" he whined in the highest pitch he's able to reach.

Junhyung sighed, defeated by the never-failing aegyo. "Fine. But it's still your turn to clean the dishes!"

Yoseob sighed dramatically. He began dunking the dishes into the sink. He smiled to himself when Junhyung gave in and helped him wash the dishes.

"If I ever get to be in the cast of 'We Got Married', Hyunseung will be my wifey~!" Kikwang joked as he patted said person's back. They were watching the show while sitting on the floor again.

"S-sure," Hyunseung quietly muttered as he blushed a light shade of pink.

"I lub you, wifey~" Kikwang jokingly said as he hugged Hyunseung. The latter nearly fainted.

Doojoon was sitting on the couch, not paying attention to whatever was playing on the television. His eyes darkened as he watched Yoseob play with the soap with Junhyung; both were currently laughing at the bubble half-mustache Yoseob had below his nose.

"Yoseobbie~" Doojoon called.

The person immediately looked over - as did Junhyung also did.

"What?"Yoseob asked, blowing bubbles with his fingers.

Doojoon patted the space next to him on the couch, motioning Yoseob to sit there.

"But I'm cleaning the dishes," Yoseob said with a bright grin. Junhyung gave a smirk to Doojoon that clearly said, Yoseob likes me more, BWAHAHA.

Doojoon squinted his eyes at Junhyung. And as if he was sending a telepathic message to the rapper, he thought This isn't over, Junhyung...this isn't over.

~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

I have to confess; i love dooseob ♥ :D just needed a little of it in our fanfic - BUT IT'S STILL MOSTLY JUNSEOB FTW ~!

Which couplings do you b2uties like ? I don't mind adding them into the fanfic too :3

- Tokki ♡ 

^ I helped :D if you need to, you can add more stuff :D

`Gee

^ Thank youu :D i was having writer's block again~

I love the Doojunseob rivalry >D ♥ Really late publish - sorry b2uties ~!

EDIT : DOUBLE PUBLISH TODAY ! :D ♥ sorry for the short-ness though ^^"

- Tokki ♡