"Mine is bigger!"

Junseob Moments

By: Admin Tokki ♡ & Admin 'Gee

Chapter Six --*

Now Playing: "On Rainy Days" / BEAST

"Aigoo~" Junhyung cussed under his breath as he refreshed the page. He was sitting on a rolly chair in the recreational room, playing on Yoseob's laptop.

Who starts singing first in "On Rainy Days"?

It was Doojoon, of course. Junhyung knew because he recorded the song with him. But the problem now was how to spell "Doojoon" in English...

He watched as Jeorjene got the answer right before him. Junhyung crossed his arms, frustrated. But then, he noticed her profile picture. He clicked her name.

Junhyung chuckled, "B2uties are really beautiful~" Junhyung was tempted to add her on facebook, but reluctantly resisted. He sighed.

"I might make other b2uties jealous," he smiled and clicked "back".

Another Junseob picture was posted on "Junseob Moments" by admin Tokki ♡. Junhyung clicked on it.


  

He smiled. Junseob photos always made him happy for some reason. Just then, Erise commented on the photo with thanks. Interested by her profile picture and since he was already on a "B2UTY STALKING MOOD", Junhyung decided to click her name too.

“I have the same glasses,” Junhyung laughed. He went back to the fan page to find more B2uties to stalk.

Suddenly two warm hands covered Junhyung’s eyes.

“Guess who?”

“Gina?”

The high pitched BEAST member (evidently NOT G.NA) took his hand off Junhyung’s eyes. “Yah! I don’t sound like noona, you joker!” Yoseob stuck his tongue at his hyung. (AHAHA see what i did there? JOKER :D)

Junhyung laughed teasingly, “I was just kidding!” He smiled as Yoseob sat on his lap in front of the laptop.

“What are you doing, hyung?”

“Looking at pretty B2uties,” Junhyung smiled.

“Ah- ah… Amanda?” Yoseob pronounced the name with an accent. There were three really b2utiful girls in the profile picture.

“Mhm,” Junhyung nodded as he exited and logged onto his twitter account. Yoseob did the same on his phone as he sat down on a bean bag beside the laptop.

The hyung saw a tweet from Doojoon complimenting Junhyung's own composition "Freeze" (not yet released from "Fiction and Fact" album). Junhyung tweeted to the leader:

@Joker891219: "@BeeeestDJ What do you want ^^?"

He wanted to reward the leader for the praise. Almost immediately, Doojoon tweeted back:

@BeeeestDJ: "@Joker891219 Yang Yoseob"(credits: @b2stlytweets)

Junhyung didn't reply. His fists tightened, but smiled, Never, the rapper thought fiercely.

“Hey Yoseob? Wanna go out to eat dinner now?” It was nearly eight and Junhyung hadn’t eaten anything since noon (he was probably playing games the whole time). He would take Yoseob out for dinner - That would drive Doojoon mad, Junhyung thought.

"But Hyunseung is making pork cutlet and noodles!" Yoseob said.

 That stopped Junhyung in his tracks.

"Noodles?" Junhyung questioned, feeling his stomach growl. Yoseob grimly nodded.

Junhyung immediately bolted out the door (complete forgetting to irritate Doojoon), and headed straight for the kitchen. "LAST ONE THERE HAS TO DO THE DISHES!"

"That's not fair, hyung!" Junhyung heard Yoseob whine.

The rapper chuckled at his dongsaeng, still heading for the kitchen. He heard, "I lub you wifey~!" from the place he was heading.

Junhyung immediately shook his head. Kikwang jokes around like that too much, he thought.

When he arrived at the kitchen, Yoseob had somehow beat him there. The visual maknae was eagerly sitting next to Dongwoon on the floor, waiting for food. Yoon leader sat next to the maknae, who was trying to get his hyung's attention by playing with Doojoon's ring.

Kikwang and Hyunseung were currently setting up the plates and such on the table. And finally, Junhyung took his seat next to Yoseob. He had to slide over a bit so Kikwang could sit next to him.

When Hyunseung completed the lopsided circle as he sat down between Kikwang and Doojoon, the chocolate abs idol practically repeatedly slapped the deer-eyed cutie's back, praising his hyung's cooking skills. Hyunseung's blushing only made Kikwang laugh harder. "I wanna marry someone who can cook as well as you, hyung," he continued to tease.

Hyunseung was turning really red now. "Yah! J-just eat your food," the pretty BEAST member stuttered and he stuffed a small piece of pork cutlet into Kikwang's mouth. Kikwang gave Hyunseung his signature pretty boy eye smiles (which would make any girl's heart - including Hyunseung's - flutter).

"Yoseobie~" Doojoon used his chopsticks to snatch the biggest piece of pork and placed it in Yoseob's bowl.

"Kamsahamnida, hyung!" the visual maknae smiled and took a bite of the meat.

"Eat this too, Seobie," Junhyung offered another piece of pig to the dark haired boy.

Doojoon narrowed his eyes and picked up another pork cutlet. "Actually, this one's the biggest," the leader plopped it into Yoseob's bowl.

"Mine is bigger!" Junhyung argued.

"Well if you put together all the meat I gave him, my total is bigger," Doojoon stuck his tongue out at Junhyung.

"Fine! Here have another one, Yoseob!"

"Eat this too!"

"That one was burnt! Take this one!"

"Babo! No it wasn't! Yoseobie have this one!"

"Hyungs..." Yoseob whined. The other BEAST members just sat back and watched, most of them secretly laughing to themselves.

"Eat mine first!"

"No mine!"

"Yobeo, do you want more noodles?"

"HYUNGS!" the visual maknae complained louder now. The dish that once had a pile of pork chops was now empty. Yoseob's bowl was now stacked with so much meat, it was going to tumble over. He sighed and used his chopsticks to dismantle the 'leaning tower of pork'.

The maknae spoke up quietly. "Can I have some?" Dongwoon asked Yoseob - and he wasn't just talking about the meat.

~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

[May 11, 2011 at 10:27pm] He's talking about the pork cutlet --> doojoon's love ♥ aww poor maknae ~! 

@ Zoe KohLiz & Lych : THANK YOU B2UTIES FOR THE FANFIC SUGGESTIONS ! :D 

and YOU B2UTIES, YES YOU! Leave comments & suggestions below ? Please ~ 

EDIT: LOLOLOL admin `Gee suggested the pork and the next day YOSEOB TWEETED ABOUT WANTING TO EAT PORK CUTLETS :DDD she is the bestest ~!

& THANKS TO ALL WHO COMMENTED :D 11 subscribers LOL ♥ hope you didn't think this chapter was dirty due to the title keke ^^~

- Tokki ♡