"GET OFF ME! ARRG!!!"

Junseob Moments

By: Admin Tokki & Admin `Gee

Chapter Seven --*

Now Playing: Lightless (Unplugged Version) / BEAST

Doojoon and Junhyung saw across the booth table, intently glaring at each other like they were having a staring contest. They were at the 'Cube Cafe' for lunch because they were being punished; Kikwang forbade Hyunseung to cook for the two for a week (because they were fooling around with pork cutlets yesterday).

A young waitress walked by to take their order and immediately recognized the two BEAST members. "Doojoon oppa! Junhyung oppa!~"

The rapper and leader looked up from their staring contest to see who called them. Junhyung smiled at the female and greeted her, "Annyeong Naeun. Nice to see you again!"

The A PINK member bowed to her sunbaes, "Nice to see oppas again too!~"

"Ah~ I didn't know you worked here!" Doojoon said.

"I work here part time!" Naeun proudly explained. "So do some of my other band mates! We have some time to since we debuted."

"Haha shouldn't you ladies be working on your next album then?" Doojoon teased.

"Yeah," Naeun blushed. "But we don't have enough song ideas yet..."

"Well, if you need help, BEAST will be there you you girls," Junhyung offered. "I can feature to rap for a song, if you want."

"Oppas are really kind~ We're really lucky to be in the same company," the A PINK member smiled. She cleared and switched to "professional" mode,"So, what can I get you two?" Naeun took out a small notebook.

The boys listed a bunch of things off the menu since they missed breakfast (Kikwang wouldn't allow them to waste more of Hyunseung's "food made with love"). Naeun skillfully wrote down everything and went back to the kitchen to fill their orders.

Doojoon poured tea into Junhyung's cup. He continued their argument before the stared down, "Yoseob's mine."

"You had your chance before; he's mine now," Junhyung took the teapot and poured it into the other person's cup.

"Ha. B2uties loved our fan service the most!" the leader stated before taking a sip of his tea.

Well, B2uties love OUR fan service so much, there's a fan page with lots of likes from people who ship us! Junhyung thought of 'Junseob Moments'. "Okay, how about this? Let's play a game!" Junhyung suggested with an evil smile.

"Sure," Doojoon accepted the challenge right away.

"Yoseob is gonna be on "Immortal Song 2", so let's celebrate, even if he loses - we each have to give Yoseob a present after the recording, and whoever's gift Seobie likes better, that person gets the cutie all to himself!" Junhyung confidently outlined. "And the other person can't complain~"

"You're on!" Doojoon smiled. He already had a bunch of ideas in his head. He held out his hand towards the rapper.

Junhyung shook the leader's hand firmly. What should I get Yoseob?, Junhyung thought.

Naeun returned with their orders and the BEAST members ate while chatting about the new album. Junhyung tweeted about their huge appetite:

@Joker891219: "2 plates of pasta, a pan of pizza, and steak. I ate all of that with Doojoon. There are times when we are a pig like this"

Sneakily, Naeun took a fan cam for B2UTIES just before they left the "Cube Cafe":

[Fancam/Stalkercam] BEAST 2JUN Having Meal at a Restaurant (credits to uploader)

After Doojoon and Junhyung finished their meal, they parted ways. Junhyung was headed to a gift store to get more ideas for Yoseob's present. He thought about it long and hard, walking through the aisles and aisles of miscellaneous items: bears, glass swans, scarves, and more random stuff.

Suddenly, his phone rung, indicating he received a text.

Seobbie : D: Hyung, where are you~ ><

Junhyung smiled to himself as he texted him back.

Junhyung : I am at the 'Tokki Gifts' store. Do you wanna come? :D

Seobbie : I can't! Dongwoon has a problem... a cute little problem - come home quickly! ㅜㅜ

"Huh?" Junhyung didn't understand what Yoseob was talking about. He texted an "o.k." and headed home.

~♡~

"YAH! CONTROL HIM!!!" Junhyung heard someone scream inside the dorm. He swiftly unlocked the door and ran inside.

"GET OFF ME! ARRG!!!" Kikwang was in the living room, being attacked by a small brown thing. The pretty boy was laughing was the tiny animal him.

"Ahaha~ he's so cute ♡" Yoseob giggled and pulled the attacker off of the victim.

"What's going on?" Junhyung asked, walking towards Yoseob. He took a closer look at the brown thing - it was ... a puppy? "Whose dog is this?!"

Everyone turned their eyes to the maknae. Dongwoon lowered his head and raised his hand. Yoseob handed the Poodle to him. "I... um, found him on the street. His name is Kwon," the puppy barked at the sound of his name.

"Can we keep him?" Yoseob blurted out. He switched his aegyo on, "Pweaseee~? He can do tricks!" Yoseob cutely demonstrated:

[BEAST/B2ST] Cute Yang Yoseob and Puppy :D (credits to uploader - CLASSIC OLD CUTENESS LOL ♥)

Junhyung couldn't help but to smile at the cute scene. The members were all watching Hyunseung now. Since Doojoon wasn't here, the orange haired boy was the oldest. Hyunseung felt their gaze and said, "What?"

"Well, since you're the oldest here now," Junhyung began.

"You should decide whether Kwon can stay," Yoseob finshed his hyung's sentence. (D'aww ♥)

"Please~?" Kikwang chimed, making Hyunseung blush. "He has the same name as by character in 'My Princess!'"

Both Dongwoon and the dog were giving Hyunseung their best puppy eyes. "At least until we find his owner?" the maknae pleaded.

Hyunseung sighed, "Uhh ... alright," the eldest BEAST member present nodded. "But for now. We need to talk to Doojoon about this too." Their leader was with Joon Kun, BEAST's manager. He was going to come home very late because they are planning the band's trip to Japan. Doojoon was really strict about guests.

But this was enough to make Dongwoon's face light up. "YAYYY~!" Kwon barked happily along. The other BEAST members were smiling as well.

~♡~

It was really late at night and Doojoon was still not home yet. Dongwoon wanted to stay up until their leader came back to talk about their puppy guest. Yoseob and Junhyung sat with the maknae in the living room (Hyunseung and Kikwang were sleeping early together). Yoseob tweeted:

@helloimys: "Ddididit dit dit dit dit dit....... Aigoo I'm sleepyㅜke"

Kwon was sitting on the maknae's lap. Suddenly, Junhyung gasped and pointed at something in the puppy's mouth. "Aigo~ What is that?" he nagged.

Dongwoon pulled the electric device from the Poodle's mouth. "Ah~! My phone!" the maknae yelped. He tried turning on his tattered cellphone, but it only dimly lit up. Dongwoon tried using twitter:

@beastdw: "My cellphone broke.. I'm going to buy the white iPhone 4 on Monday!!!" (credits: @b2stlytweets)

He sighed before saying, "It works, but the screen is completely cracked and ruined." Dongwoon ruffled the puppy's hair. "Oh Kwon..."

"Dongwoon, you need to take care of your stuff better. You know how much an iPhone 4 costs?! It's really expensive! And we don't make as much money as b2uties think!," Junhyung scolded.

"Hyung! Be quiet - you'll wake them~ You know how Kikwang and Hyunseung are when they wake up..." Yoseob shushed with slight fear in his eyes.

Junhyung thoughfully nodded. It actually was quite scary how they are in the morning. He suppressed a shudder.

"Fine, but Dongwoon, I know you may be the youngest, but you almost as old as your hyungs; you don't see us destroying our phones, do you?" Junhyung nagged. "But you have to take care of your things. One day, all of your stuff will be ruined because of this little puppy," Junhyung explained as he pointed to Kwon.

The puppy tilted it's head and whined a little to show it's confusion.

Dongwoon started to defend Kwon, but suddenly shut his mouth. Yoseob sat back down again, and Junhyung sat up straighter to get a better view of the dorm door. There was a click of a lock.

Doojoon was home.

~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

[May 13, 2011 at 7:37pm] AHAHA "TOKKI GIFTS" :DDD ♥ Sorry for the late update D: ! & sorry for the random stuff in the fanfic LOL

Please leave ideas and suggestions below ~!

@ Alessandra: THANK YOU FOR THE IDEA OF THE 2JUN COMPETITION FOR YOSEOB :D

EDIT: i edited some parts so Junhyung does not have a gift for Yoseob yet ! PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS ? ♥ i love you keke~ & also - HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONGWOON :D i wrote this chapter a while ago, so this chapter featuring our maknae being published today was TOTALLY COINCIDENTIAL LOL ♥ ~! Watch his birthday message to B2UTIES if you haven't already --> [SELFCAM] Dongwoon Birthday Twitter Video @beastdw

Once again, i am sorry for the misleading title ^^" i can't write LOL ~

- Tokki ♡