"Woah! Hyung has Facebook?"

Junseob Moments

By: Admin Tokki ♡

Chapter Two --*

Now Playing: "Thanks To" / BEAST (Junhyung&Yoseob)

Yoseob sat quietly (so Hyunseung won’t complain again) on the couch. He made Junhyung go out to buy another tub of ice cream (Yoseob used his aegyo of course – no one could say no to him when he did!). Yoseob was now playing on his Andriod phone, tweeting on Twitter.

@helloimys: “I don't even have one or two games I can play keke” (Credits: @B2STLYTWEETS)

“Maybe I should play Maple Story until Junhyung gets back…”

Yoseob peeked through the recreational room door to see Dongwoon on the computer.

“You’re still playing Starcraft?” the visual maknae asked the real maknae.

“Hyung!” Dongwoon exclaimed. “You scared me!” He didn’t notice Yoseob walk into the room, so he quickly closed a tab on the browser.

“YO WHAT WAS THAT?” Yoseob tackled the maknae playfully. He saw a flash of pink on the computer screen – and Yoseob was pretty sure Starcraft wasn't pink! He grabbed the mouse from Dongwoon’s hand, and clicked the history button. With his left arm, Yoseob wrapped it lightly around the maknae’s shoulder.

“AHAHAHA! You were looking at pictures of A PINK on their fan cafe? Why would you stalk them on the internet when you can spy on them on the floor above ours?” Yoseob’s loud laugh earned another yell from Hyunseung in the next room (Kikwang laughed and started using a pillow to poke Hyunseung to wake up).

Dongwoon blushed. “That would be creepy!” He sighed, “Look, they are very pretty~” He took the mouse from Yoseob and clicked on another tab. “Look at this one!”

The maknae was pointing to A PINK’s leader.


 

“Chorong noona is older than me by only three months!”

“Ne, she is really pretty!” Yoseob smiled. He let go of Dongwoon and looked for his laptop. “Ah!” It was under a pile of music Junhyung composed. They were getting ready for their first album, so there wasn’t a lot of time to keep the dorm tidy.

“You enjoy stalking A PINK on the internet! I’m gonna play Maple Story!”

“Alright hyung!” Dongwoon chuckled as Yoseob closed the door.

Yoseob hummed to a tune B2uties did not yet know (maybe it’s a new song that’s going to be in their first album!). He plopped down on the floor, resting his laptop on a sushi pillow.

Yoseob waited for the laptop to resume from hibernation. He was about to open another browser to play Maple Story until his eyes fell on an already opened browser. Curiously, he clicked it.

The page was white with a blue strip across it.

“Facebook…”

Yoseob’s English wasn’t exactly perfect, but he was able to sound out that word. “Ah! Facebook!” he exclamined in Korean. He heard about this social network, but never gotten to make an account on it.

“Someone in BEAST has a facebook account?” Yoseob wondered and clicked ‘profile’.

JunHyung Yong (용준형)

“Woah! Hyung has facebook?” the visual maknae giggled quietly. “Why didn’t he tell me?”

Yoseob decided to look through Junhyung’s photos for fun. There were many photos of his hyung with Hongki….

Somehow, Yoseob felt a hinge of jealously, but he shook it off. He wondered if “facebook" was like “google”, maybe if he searched for “Junseob” he’ll find photos of them (instead of photos of “Junki”)

“Junseob,” he typed out and pressed enter.

Many people and fan pages were listed, but one of them in particular caught Yoseob’s eye. The fan page had a picture of him and Junhyung from the calendar photo shoot. It was already "liked" on Junhyung's account.

Junseob Moments…” Yoseob clicked onto the fan page.

~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

[May 8, 2011 at 5:27pm] See what i d[id there ? I really want to promote this page ♥ it's so popular, even Yoseob is interested ! keke :D

Please comment below for more ideas ~!

@Yori : Good night ! I hope you read this tomorrow :D i used your idea and made Yoseob bother Dongwoon keke :3

EDIT : Thank you all for reading :D this fanfic was made by the b2uties of JUNSEOB MOMENTS and written for all b2uties like you ♥ please go on facebook and like our page ~!

- Tokki ♡