Freeze Freeze Freeze~

Junseob Moments

By: Admin Tokki

Now Playing: Say No (Take Care of My Girl Friend) / BEAST

Chapter Ten --*

"Omo! Junhyung~ you shouldn't have!" Yoseob exclaimed gleefully to his hyung. After removing layers and layers of blue wrapping paper, Yoseob's hands came across something soft and furry. "Kyaaa~ it's so CUTE ♥" the visual maknae exclaimed, hugging the giant teddy bear. To his surprise, the brown, soft toy emitted a familiar tune:

So that farewell won’t be able to take you

So that nothing can come between us

This moment Freeze Freeze Freeze

I will stop it Freeze Freeze Freeze

Junhyung's gentle voice was recorded inside of the bear which made Yoseob's eyes lit up as he heard the joker sing his line in "Freeze".

Doojoon irritably watched as Junhyung smiled triumphantly. The three were accompanied by Hyunseung, Kikwang and one Dalmatian member (Dongwoon was still out buying dog food). Even the dogs were gathered around the boys when Yoseob unwrapped his present.

"Yoseobie~" Doojoon softly cooed. "'I have a present for you too!"

From his jacket, he pulled out a small, but pretty box. Yoseob was nuzzling the soft teddy bear but turned his head sideways at the leader's call.

"Really? What is it?" the cutie asked excitedly as he jumped up and down.

A smile played on the leader's lips as Yoseob gave the stuffed toy to the rapper and reached for the package in Doojoon’s hands. Junhyung was beginning to absentmindedly the big teddy bear but peeked over Yoseob's shoulder to get a better look of the blue box wrapped with a white ribbon.

What a small gift, the rapper sneered in his thoughts. His doubts were soon apparent when Yoseob untied the present and gasped excitedly.

A soft, 'wow,' came from the corner of the room. Kikwang and Hyunseung joined Daniel in awe as they laid eyes on the gift. The smirk that was on Junhyung’s face seemed to vanish and it reappeared on Doojoon. Yoseob held up a ring that had a small grey coloured skull attached to it. The sun light that came in from the balcony door made the intricately decorated ring glitter even more.

"It's so pretty~" Yoseob admired, putting the ring on his finger. He looked at it from different angles, tilting his hand left and right. Doojoon smiled contently, placing his arm around Yoseob's shoulders.

"It’s made of white gold – that’s why it shines so brightly, like you," the leader winked.

He started playing with the younger member's hair now, wrapping the ribbon in it. It looked like back in their debut year, when Yoseob had Shi Tzu hair. Doojoon smiled absentmindedly at the dark haired boy, remembering how close they were back then...

Across the room, Junhyung felt very small as he watched the Dooseob couple. Sadness washed over him as Yoseob hugged Doojoon, thanking him for the ring. But doesn’t my gift have more meaning? Is Yoseob choosing him over me? The rapper bit his lower lip, hoping it was all fiction. He turned his head away from the two and started blankly at the teddy bear Yoseob just dropped on the floor.

“HYUNGGGS~! I’m home!” now all the BEAST member were in the dorm, with one Dalmatian member and two actual dogs. “I bought lots of-“

The maknae’s voice was cut off when his eyes spotted the accessory on Yoseob’s hand.

 It’s the ring.

Dongwoon dropped the bags in his hands and just stared at the small object with a confused look on his face. Everyone turned their heads to face the youngest BEAST member, wondering what cut off his words.

Kikwang stood up from the floor first and walked towards the maknae. He picked up the groceries off the floor and handed them to Hyunseung. “Is something wrong, Woonie?” the second youngest BEAST member asked the maknae, worried.

Dongwoon’s face seemed to darken as he looked at his feet. “Nothing,” he mumbled. “I need to… umm, washroom…”

With his head still down he pushed away Daniel, who was standing at the entrance of the dorm bathroom. The two dogs jumped as Dongwoon slammed the door of the bathroom.

The Dalmatian member bent down next to Junhyung after being shoved into the wall. “What’s up with him?” Daniel wondered. He heard Junhyung mumble something that sounded like “losing” before the BEAST member headed for the members’ shared bedroom.

~♡~

Almost all the members of BEAST were asleep as it was already past midnight. Daniel had gone home with Bbangku and Kwon was sleeping in Dongwoon's bed. The dog was the only thing the maknae talked to since they finished dinner. Junhyung was out with his celebrity friends at noraebang. The other stirring member was in the recreational room, hosting games on Junseob Moments. Yoseob had ended his games and was now updating his Twitter.

@helloimys: Seobie who likes the ring keke

@helloimys: Seobie who nomnom eats the ring keke

@helloimys: Seobie who got in the fight with the ring keke

He took the photos earlier today, but forgot to upload them until now. Yoseob was really happy with the gifts he received today, especially the teddy bear from Junhyung. He wanted to take a photo with the bear, but it was sitting on his bed in the other room. And Yoseob didn’t want to disturb the sleeping members…

Suddenly, Yoseob saw a notification pop up from his Facebook tab. Someone had commented on Junhyung’s status. Junnie must have updated his status just now~ Yoseob thought, clicking on the notification.

Yong Junhyung: I got my hopes up for nothing. I hate losing. (a minute ago on a mobile device)

Hongki had commented below the status.

Lee Hongki: It’s okay! Let’s go to the noraebang tomorrow, oppa ㅋㅋ

“Huh? Why is hyung sad?” Yoseob was worried. He decided to ask Junhyung in the morning since it was already late, and was about to log off until someone messaged the Facebook account on the chat bar.

Mel Vin: Hyung! You decided to come out of retirement? Haha

Yoseob squinted his eyes. “Huh? Who is this kid?” But decided not to question Mel since it was Junhyung’s account.

Yong Junhyung: Haha yeah

Mel Vin: Awesoom! The Junseob Moments fan page will be so much popular with you as an admin again! Keke

Yoseob stared at the monitor of his laptop. Junhyung was an admin of Junseob Moments before??!

~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

[June 5, 2011 at 9:34pm] RUSHED DDD: there's not even a picture ... gonna edit this again tomorrow - i really wanted to update a chapter today though LOL ~♥ THANKS FOR READING *throws cookies to everybody*

& as always, tweets were translated by @B2STLYTWEETS ♥ 

- Tokki ♡