"What Should I Get Yoseob?" "Pika~"

Junseob Moments

By: Admin Tokki & Admin `Gee

Chapter Eight --*

Now Playing: "Fact" / BEAST

'Woonie~' I heard him call my name over the phone.

My heart beat a little faster at his cute nickname for me. 'Neh, Doojoon?'

'Ahh - would you mind walking to the jewellery store next to the Cube Cafe? I need help with something.'

'Sure!' Anything for you, Doojoonie. 'I'll be there in five minutes!'

'Okay, bye!'

'See you~' I waited for the line to die before I turned off my new iPhone. Jewellery store? What was he going to buy? I grabbed my shades and quickly put on my converses. Heading for the dorm entrance, I yelled, 'Hyungs! I'm going out!' before locking the door.

The elevator took so long to get to my floor. I eagerly pressed the button for the ground floor as soon as a got in. There was an old woman in the elevator with me.

'Those sandals make your feet look big.' she snickered.

Huh? Was she talking to me? I looked down at my feet. I was wearing shoes, not sandals. Crazy ahjumma. I tried tuning her out by thinking about what Doojoon needs help with at a jewellery store. Maybe he's buying... Nah, I shouldn't get my hopes up.

My thoughts were cut off by the lady's exclamation, 'Why would you wear that? It doesn't match your hat!'

Okay, this is strange - I wasn't wearing a hat. I turned to face her, but looked away quickly when she gave me a weird look. Awkward...

'Lemme do your nails~'

I shuddered. 'Are you talking to me?' I asked, a little creeped out.

The lady put her hand on her ear and said, 'Wait hang on.' And then she turned to speak to me, 'Umm... No?'

I turned red. She was using those really small in-ear phones. 'Mianhae!' I apologized, running out of the elevator as soon as it arrived on my floor.

'Aigoo~' I cried, covering my face in embarrassment. I ran out of the Cube building and onto the streets without looking. Suddenly I bumped into something and I fell down hard on my . Owwie~

'Yah!' a familiar voice sighed. 'Clumbsy Dongwoonie! Be careful~!'

I looked up at the handsome figure as he held out his hand. I took it and he pulled me up. 'Thanks, hyung.'

Doojoon ruffled my hair. 'No problem. Now come on - the jewellery store closes early today!' he grabbed my hand - I turned as red as a tomato – and he pulled me towards the store beside the Cube Cafe.

We were standing in front of rows of sparkly accessories. I wonder why he needs my help... I hope it's for what I think it is.

'Which one do you like the best?' Doojoon asked as he leaned against the counter, scanning the rings.

Am I dreaming? Hopefully not. 'This one,' I exclaimed, pointing to a big ring with a black skull and silver decorations.

‘Ahh~ that is really pretty,' the leader nodded. His lips pulled up into a cute smile (which made my heart rapidly thump). 'Well thanks - you actually helped me a lot', he chuckled slyly, leading me outside the jewellery store.

‘I'm gonna look around for another present- err, thing,' Doojoon quickly covered his words 'I'll see at home, okay Woonie?' He turned to head back inside the building. I just nodded, taking his sentence as a cue for me to leave.

As soon as the store doors closed, I punched the air triumphantly, earning many weird looks from the people passing by. Doojoon is probably getting that ring for my birthday! Keke that sneaky hyung –

'YAH! Isn’t that Dongwoon?' a fangirl yelled to her friends from across the street.

CRAP. I ran for it before the B2UTIES could cross the road. I had to dodge many people on the sidewalk who cried out loud as they were being ambushed by hyperactive fans.  I looked behind me - there were at least twenty of them. I hopped over a fence too high for most of them.

'SORRY B2UTIES ~!' I yelled behind me. Junhyung would nag my ears off if I led an army of fans home. I stopped running when I saw the B2UTIES struggling to climb the fence.

'Be careful!' I blurted which caused them to scream, “MAKNAE TALKED TO ME KYAAA~!

 I swiftly ran through an empty alley. Hopefully, I lost them...

Suddenly, I heard a small noise coming from behind a dumpster. I walked slower. It sounded like whining.

'Woof Woof' Huh? I froze, trying to locate the source of the sound. I followed the whining sound until I spotted the puppy. Its foot was intertwined with a soft drink wrapper.

I slowly approached the animal, holding up my hands in a sign of peace. The poor puppy was shaking in fear, but let me come closer. I quickly untangled his paw and backed off. But as soon as it was free, it pounced on me!

‘Omo~ stop! It tickles!’ I laughed as the puppy my face. His playfulness brought back memories of I checked its neck for a collar, but only the word "Kwon" was written on the golden plate. Kwon had an unknown owner.

'Well,' I said, talking to the puppy wagging his tail happily. 'I guess I should be a responsible neighbour...'

 ♡ -- End of Flashback -- ♡

"And you want us to keep this puppy?" Doojoon asked. The three conscious Beast members had explained Kwon's story to Doojoon.

"Please~?" Dongwoon pleaded. His hands were clasped together, begging with twinkling eyes. But it seems Doojoon wasn't caving in anytime soon. "He reminds me of my dog back home ..."

Yoseob follow Dongwoon's example. "Pretty please, hyung~?" he drawled out. Yoseob held the same position the maknae did. The maknaes showed their puppy eyes and even Kwon seem to follow their lead.

The leader sighed. I'll regret this, he thought. "Fine, but only until we find his owner!" Doojoon firmly stated. Dongwoon and Yoseob cheered loudly and high-fived each other. Some grumbling noise came from the bedroom where Hyunseung and Kikwang were.

Junhyung was about to start nagging about how Dongwoon should take care of Kwon, when suddenly Yoseob ran to the him and begun to animatedly expressed his excitement, knowing Junhyung was going to start nagging again.

The charismatic Joker smirked at Doojoon. The leader narrowed his eyes at the rapper. Enjoy it while you can, the expression seem to display. When I win the challenge, Yoseob is MINE, Doojoon thought.

~♡~

Junhyung sat on his bottom bunk - and hugging a yellow and fluffy object, seemingly talking to himself.

"What should I get Yoseob?" he mused and squeezed the yellow plushie.

"Pika~"

"Do you think he wants food?"

"Pika~"

"Yeah, you're right... What about toys?"

"Pika~"

"You say I should get him something fans can't give?" Junhyung asked the Pikachu, thinking about its suggestion.

"Pika~"

Junhyung smiled playfully, "Thanks, Pikachu." He placed the plushie back on his bed and patted its head, making it "Pika~". He got up from his bottom bunk. Junhyung was going to need help to make his plan work. He took his phone out and dialed a number.

"Hello? Daniel?"

~♡~

Ding Dong Ding Dong

"I'll get it!" Junhyung called out, running to the door. Yoseob was busy playing games on 'Junseob Moments' while Kikwang and Hyunseung were on the couch watching reruns of "My Princess". Doojoon and Dongwoon were out  buying groceries - Dongwoon going only to buy some dog food (and to hang out with Doojoon).

"Annyeong, Junhyung sunbae," the Dalmatian member said to the rapper. He was holding a leash on Bbangku, Dalmatian's mascott.

"Hello," Junhyung smiled as he spoke in English (Daniel is Korean-American). "Come in!"

Daniel bowed and walked into BEAST's dorm. Kwon was on Yoseob's lap until he sniffed the presence of another dog. The Poodle quickly ran towards the Dalmatian. They began sniffing each other's butts (which is equal to a human handshake LOL). The resident members greeted their guest formally as they've never met, except for -

"DAANIEEL~!" Yoseob exclaimed, jumping from his laptop onto Daniel. He was the one that taught Yoseob most of his English vocabulary. The 'Soulmates' hugged each other for a long time. "What brings you here?" Yoseob said as he patted Daniel's shoulder.

"Hyung asked me to visit," Daniel smiled, pointing a thumb to Junhyung. Yoseob gave his Junnie a questioning look as their guest continued, "We're heading out now for a secret mission!" Daniel whispered, teasingly.

"Really? Can I come?" the enthusiastic cutie jumped up and down.

Junhyung shook his head. As much as he wanted to go out with Yoseob, the gift has to be a surprise (Doojoon had clarified the rules of their game). "Sorry, Seobie~ you can't come - this is highly confidential!" Junhyung snickered ... He felt like a ninja in Naruto, on a secret mission (Naruto reference for admin `Gee ahaha~ Why thank you LOL -`Gee).

"Yah! That's not fair," Yoseob whined. "Hyung's stealing my friends ~" he added with a pout.

"Yoseob, steal hyung's friends; go bowling with Hongki then," Kikwang, who had zoned out of the drama, suggested. It was doing a boring scene (aka Kikwang wasn't in it).

Hyunseung, who was sitting awkwardly close the Kikwang, got up from the couch to head for the kitchen, where the dogs were. "Or you can walk these two," the orange haired hottie added, pointing to Bbangku and Kwon. He returned to the living room with a bag of popcorn to share with Kikwang.

"Well, we're off then!" Junhyung quickly announced as he grabbed Daniel's arm. "You can leave your dog here - they're getting along pretty well," he indicated to Kwon, who was pushing the water dish towards Bbangku with his nose, offering to share the water. Bbangku barked in thanks and lapped the water.

"Alright," Daniel said in English. "Let's go~" He kissed the top of Bbangku's head and ruffled his fur. "I'll be back soon!" he called as he exited the dorm. Bbangku immediately woof'd back in response.

Junhyung closed the door behind them, seeing Yoseob's pouting face before closing it completely.

"Ah, I don't want to go outside now~" the visual maknae looked outside to see the burning sun, thinking about walking the dogs. The dark haired cutie shuffled towards his laptop, flipping it open. The two dogs were playing with a chew toy Dongwoon brought from home (it belonged to Heul Heul, Dongwoon's dog back at home). "They're getting enough exercise..."

Yoseob refreshed the page to see a picture of himself with a white heart on his face. He quickly typed in "Yoseob" and refreshed the page again. "YES!~" he shouted, seeing that he was first to get the answer right.

Hyunseung loudly shushed the visual maknae because the "Kwon" in "My Princess" was talking (Kikwang was the actor for the chef). "Sorry!" Yoseob whispered back to his hyung.

Admin `Gee asked him for a request and Yoseob typed in 'Junseob'. A notification told him 'Shelby' liked his comment. Yoseob clicked on the notice.

Shelby : Wow! You're really good ~! I would believe it if you were the real Junhyung (Yoseob was still on his hyung's account).

Junhyung : Thanks ^^

Stephanie : You should be an admin xD

Yoseob clicked 'like' under the joking comment by the b2uty and smiled happily. Before he could comment, an admin also commented.

Tokki ♡ : Actually, I'm impressed by your BEAST knowledge! Do you wanna be an admin for real? It's lots of fun keke ~! Please join us as admins ♥ ? keke~

Yoseob was surprised by the offer. More admins started commenting too.

`Gee : be an admin with us! :D You show you're active by playing our games and answering the polls :3 And since we hjust reached 2,000 likes and some of our admins are sometimes very busy, we'd like for you help out :D

Ting : We need you to be junseob moment's admin !!! You'll be a good admin because you're very active as a fan anyways and I think you're a little too good at games - it's unfair for other b2uties LOL :)

Junhyung (Yoseob) : Aww admins are daebak ! ^^ But my English is bad...

Tokki ♡ : Haha it's okay :D my English isn't perfect either ^^" I'LL MAKE YOU AN ADMIN NOW ~! ♥

Suddenly, Yoseob saw another notification on Junhyung's account :

You are now an admin of Junseob Moments.

~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

[May 15, 2011 at 4:43pm] Cliffhanger (: ♥

YAY DANIEL TO THE RESCUE :D he's my bias in Dalmatian :D & if you don't know who Bbangku is, GO LIKE MY OTHER FANPAGE ♥ : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dalmatian-Bbangku/196562933717603

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter & continue to read ~! JUNSEOB MOMENTS HWAITING ♥

@ Shelby: THANK YOU FOR THE PIKAJUN IDEA :D ♥

EDIT :  LOL UPDATED BEFORE THE WEEKEND ~! Most of my summatives are done, so i published this since i had extra time ♥ ( this chapter is a little different than the one on our fanpage~ ) i felt DONGWOON's POV was nesessary for the next chapters keke~ HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS EXTRA LONG CHAPTER ^^ ( btw this chapter was written before maknae's birthday :3 )

- Tokki ♡