Chapter 2

Hate Turns Into Love (Arranged Love sequel)

Today was Krystal's first day at her new school. She woke up and woke Soojin up.

She got dressed and walked Soojin to where her aunt was living.

She rang the doorbell.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm here to drop off Soojin for my aunt to take care of."

"I'll take her for now. Your aunt is still asleep. She was working late at the convenience store." Nichkhun said.

"Ok." Krystal tugged Soojin's arm and Nichkhun picked her up.

Krystal walked to her new school: Seoul High.

She went in and went to the office to find her new locker.

"Your locker is 34C. The combination is this." the secretary handed her a post-it note with her lock combination. She walked to her locker. She dialled the combination and opened it. She put her backpack and her books in it. She went to her first class, math. 

She took a seat in the back of the room.

When the bell rang, everyone rushed in.

"Excuse me, you're in my seat." a random girl said.

"And?"

"Well, get out."

"First come, first serve."

"Well you better get out before I-"

"Jessica, take a seat." the teacher said. Jessica scoffed and took a seat all the way across the room.

"Annyeong Krystal, I'm Mrs. Lee."

"Annyeong." Krystal stood up to bow to him, but she stopped her.

"No need. Class is about to start."

When class was over, Krystal stared at the clock constantly waiting for lunch.

When it was time for lunch, she got out of her seat and went to the cafeteria. She had trouble finding it though.

"Excuse me can you tell me where the cafeteria is?" she asked a tall girl.

"Of course. Come with me. I'm Sulli by the way."

"I'm Krystal. Krystal Jung."

They walked straight and made a left and the cafeteria was there.

The lunch was pretty gross. That's why Krystal brought her own lunch. A tuna sandwich.

She sat down with Sulli and ate it.

"So you're new?"

"Yeah. Who do you have for science?"

"I have Mr. Kim. Hate that teacher. What about you?"

"Let me see my schedule." Krystal took out a piece of folded paper from the pocket of her hoodie.

"I have that teacher too. Is he nice?"

"He's bald. And mean. And a germaphobe."

"What does he do?"

"Ok. Pretend you sneezed. He'll be like 'YAH! Go wash your hands or you'll get your germs and mucus in the air. You don't wash your hands, you touch a piece of paper, I touch it, I'll be sick. Go wash your hands!' He's so annoying."

"Wow. Guess I'll find out."

"Oh, and if you sneeze constantly, he'll make you bring a towel to 'cover your sneezes.'

"Wow. Ugh. Lunch is over. Come on."

They went to Mr. Kim's class. When class started, Krystal totally forgot the sneezing thing.

"Ah-Ah-AHCHOO!!!!" she sneezed.

"Yah! Do you want to get me sick? Here take some hand sanitizer and go wash your hands for 2 minutes!" Krystal held out her hand and Mr. Kim squirted some hand sanitizer on her hands. She walked down the hall and to the restroom. She washed her hands for two minutes like Mr. Kim said and went out of the restroom.

When Krystal came back, Mr. Kim was yelling at yet ANOTHER student.

"YAH! When you sneeze you bring a towel, you want mine?! Go wash it and you can use it!"

Krystal sighed.

~~

When school was over, Minho was outside in his white leather seated car.

He rolled down the window and the car wsa blaring with music.

"Want a ride?"

"No, I have to pick up Soojin and you don't have a car seat in there."

"Wanna bet?" He stepped out of the car and opened the passenger's seat. There was a car seat!

"Sure beats walking. Bye Sulli." she waved to her.

"Bye Krystal, bye Minho."

Minho drove off to his parents' house and Krystal took Soojin and put her in the car seat. She sat next to her.

"Mommy, who's car is this?"

"It's a friend's."

"Mommy, can I have a cookie?"

"I don't have one right now."

"Cookie cookie cookie cookie cookie."

"Wait til we get back." Krystal sighed.

"Cookie cookie cookie cookie cookie cookie!!!!!!" Soojin whined and whined.

Minho searched the compartments. He found a bad of chocolate chip cookies and handed them to me.

"Wow, you're really prepared."

"I know."

Krystal was about to give Soojin a cookie, until she stopped.

"Are these expired?" she asked.

"No."

"Poisoned?"

"NO!"

"Ok...." she gave Soojin one and she ate it really fast.

"Can I have another one mommy?"

"No, love. You're gonna ruin your dinner appetite."

"Wow you're such a mom." Minho said.

"That's what I am."

"Whatever. Here get out. I'm going to the ravine."

"Bye." Krystal took Soojin out of her carseat and took her backpack. She led her into the condo and started on her homework.

What a LONG day. she thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know Krystal and Sica are sisters but in this they're not :)