Chapter 14

Hate Turns Into Love (Arranged Love sequel)

"Sulli, I can't go on the trip..." Krystal said. She sighed. 

"Why not....?" 

"I can't come up with the money. My manager won't let me work cause I jammed my fingers." She held up her hand. She looked at the braces and looked at it very pitifully.

"It's fine. You can bring me the money anytime. It doesn't have to be now." Sulli gave Krystal a reassurring smile. 

"Thank you, unnie!" Krystal gave Sulli a hug. 

During lunch, O-new, Jonghyun, Key, Minho, Taemin, Sulli, and Krystal went to the crowded cafeteria to eat their lunch and talk about the trip. Sulli was gonna go over details.

"At the spa, they're gonna give you a special card that only people who paid gets it. So with that card, it is your hotel key, payment method, et cetera. But you already paid so whenever for example you eat, you just swipe that card. They'll already have your faces on it and ID. Also, they are gonna be full almost so they only gave us 3 rooms." Sulli explained.

"I'll room with you!" Taemin exclaimed. 

"No! I'll room with you!" Krystal argued. 

"Now, you're being selfish." Taemin pouted. 

"I'll share with Jonghyun and O-new." Key said. "The rest of you decide on your own." 

"Sulli will go with me and Krystal, you can dorm with Minho." Taemin declared.

"Can't I share with Sulli and you share with Minho?" Krystal asked. 

"Stop being selfish! End of converstion. I don't want to hear it." Krystal scoffed.

"What activities are there?" Jonghyun asked. 

"There's a sauna, nail salon, jacuzzi, pool, hair salon, bar, facials, there's a lot, ok. I'll give you the pamphlet next time." Sulli replied. 

The last day of school finally came. June 27th, 2012. All the students dispersed from the gates to rush and enjoy their summer break. No more homework, tests, exams, essays. The first few weeks of summer were boring. The long-awaited trip finally came. Everyone packed their bags. Krystal walked downstairs with her large duffel bag. It was once black when it was new, but after a couple of years, it faded to a light grey. She toasted a slice of bread and drank a glass of orange juice for breakfast. She waited on the couch for Minho. She looked at the clock. 8:26. 

"MINHO! Are you almost done?" She called. 

Minho walked downstars with two oversized suitcases. One was brown and the other one was navy blue. 

"Why did you pack so much?" Krystal asked. 

"Why did you pack so little....?" he replied. 

"It's a four day trip." 

"Whatever. Get in the car." 

Before Minho started driving, Krystal interrupted him. "Shouldn't you fill up the gas tank?" 

"It'll last for two hours." 

"Whatever you say..." 

Minho started driving smoothly and tried to impress Krystal with his nonchalant manner. They were on the wide, empty freeway now. The car suddenly began to slow down. Minho applied more pressure to the gas pedal. The car started to sputter and smoke came from the hood. 

"What happened?" Krystal asked. "You're out of gas, aren't you?" 

"...Yes...and I think the battery died. We're gonna have to push the car to the side, since it won't move."

"Great. Call an operator first." They got out of the car. They went to the bumper-side and started pushing it. The car moved a centimeter. After 20 minutes of pushing, the car, finally was out of the road. Minho dialed a number. 

"Yeoboseyo. We're stuck in the freeway. My car's battery died and it ran out of gas. Can you send a mechanic?" 

"Where are you?" 

"We're on the Interstate 000 a little bit before the exit from ABCD Ave." 

"We'll send the nearest mechanic right away." 

"Thank you." He hung up. 

In about 20 more minutes, a mechanic came. He brought gallons of gas and replaced the battery. The total price was $90. Minho paid and the mechanic left. They arrived at the spa an hour late. They checked in and got their ID cards. They went into their room. The floor was marble and there was a large chandelier hanging on top of the bed. There was also a long couch on the side. Krystal rushed in. She walked around the room, feeling her hands on the wall. 

"The-there's only one bed!" Krystal exclaimed. 

"Yeah, and?" Minho responded. 

"...."

"We've already slept together once." 

"By force." Krystal quickly went downstairs to meet everyone for lunch. They had sushi. Everything was laid out very nicely. Fresh cut sashimi and delicious rolls. Krystal and Sulli went for a facial afterward.

Krystal chose a honey-olive oil mask and Sulli chose an aloe mask. The workers mixed the thick gooey paste. Sulli and Krystal went to go lie down. After they were done mixing it, they took a brush and applied it thickly on their faces. They took two cucumbers and placed it over their eyes. After thirty minutes, they took off the cucumbers and washed off the mask. 

"Wah~ My skin feels smooth and tight!" Sulli exclaimed.

"Mine feels moisturized and dewy!" Krystal said. 

They went to the sauna next. After that, they settled for a massage. 

"Today, was amazing. I'm so grateful you discovered this place, unnie!" Krystal told Sulli. They went to the buffet to meet the boys afterwards. 

Meanwhile, the boys went to the golf course. 

"Hyung, did you want to share a room with Krystal?" Taemin asked Minho.

"I already have. She didn't like it. But I wanted her to. So yeah, I guess...."

"When?" yelled Jonghyun. 

"Not today." 

"Aw, wae!" shouted Key. Minho ignored them. They shot a few and left. They went to the sauna after. They relaxed and then went to eat at the buffet. They all scanned their cards and got in. They saw Sulli and Krystal. They went to sit with them. After dinner, they returned to their rooms.

Krystal sat awkwardly on the couch. When it was time to sleep, Krystal took the extra blanket and slept on the couch. Minho waited for her to fal asleep and climbed in with her. Luckily, the couch was wide. He wrapped his arm around her waist and turned her around so she could face him. Krystal slapped his stomach and turned again. Minho repeated. 

"YAH!" Krystal kicked him off. Minho waited another hour and did the same thing. 

YES! She's asleep. He thought. 

They laid their asleep on a couch. He fixed their position a little bit and placed her head on his chest. 

Gotta force her in the bed tomorrow. Minho though. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

GUYS, Have you listened to SNSD's "I got a boy" and "Dancing Queen"? My two new favorite songs! I like dancing queen better. It reminds me of Gee days. I like their new concept though. Those songs are amazing! And there's been controversy that they "stole" Mercy from Duffy. But they didn't! SM bought the song and the rights to it! I love both versions though. 

I've been reading my own fanfic...Am I a bad writer? 

Happy new year!