Chapter 10

Hate Turns Into Love (Arranged Love sequel)

~Lunch time

Krystal and Sulli met up with Minho, Taemin, and Jonghyun. Krystal sat across from Minho and Sulli sat next to Taemin. Jonghyun sat next to Minho. They were having kimchi that looked pee-pee yellow-ish and two bite-sized cupcakes.

"Hey Krystal, you have some frosting on your chin." Minho said and swiped some of the creamy, white frosting on Krystal's chin with his two fingers.

"Very funny. I know you put some on." She wiped it off with her napkin. Then she took some of her frosting and dabbed a bunch on Minho's nose. Minho ignored it and grabbed his cupcake and reached for Krystal's forehead. 

"Alright, alright. Enough." Jonghyun grabbed Minho's arm. "Lovebirds......" he mumbled to the side.

"What?" Krystal asked.

"Nothing. Nothing. Check your ears."

"I heard correct. And we are not."

"I know. Aish. Stupid Bling bling." Minho remarked.

"Krystal and Minho sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g~" Taemin sang.

"Krystal and Minho sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g~" Sulli sang along.

Soon Jonghyun was singing along too.

Minho and Krystal put their fingers in their ears to drain out the little chant. Minho's ears turned cherry red.

"Oh my god Minho! You do like Krystal!" Taemin yelled.

"And I'm guessing it goes both ways?" Sulli said to Krystal.

Krystal stuck her tongue out.

"YAH! Just shut your faces."  Krystal said.

Krystal's hands moisetened and she quickly wiped it on her pants. Krystal got up and got her tray. She slid the food in the trash and put the tray on top of the trash can. One by one, Sulli, Taemin, Minho, and Jonghyun threw away their lunch.

~after school

"What are you gonna do for summer?" Sulli asked Krystal.

Krystal her chin with her thumb, index, and middle finger. "I'm not sure."

"I wanna take a road trip."

"To where?"

"I don't know, the country? Anyways, do you like Minho?"

"NO! He has a huge ego and...and...."

"And what?"

"He's stupid."

"Mmm-hmm."

"Besides summer is a month away."

"A lot can happen in a month~"

Krystal stuck her tongue out. "Mehrong."

"Seeya." Sulli waved. Krystal waved back.

Krystal started walking to her job at the cafe. It was about 10 minutes to closing and she was gonna lock up. Minho walked through the door and jingled the bells on it.

"Good evening." Krystal said.

Minho sat down at the food bar.

"Can I have a coffee and a burger please?"

Krystal scribbled it down on the ordering notepad.

"Anything else?"

"Nope." Minho handed her money.

Krystal washed her hands. She got two buns and grilled them. She got the burger and put it on another griill and clamped it down. She cut the lettuce and tomato. She placed it on the buns and put the cooked patty on it as well. She gave it to Minho. She got a cup and went to the coffee machine. She pressed the red button. She put some milk, half 'n half, suga, and handed it to Minho. She looked at the clock and saw that it was almost closing time. She went to the door and flipped the sign. Krystal cleaned the grill and shut off every machine.

"You're awfully quiet." Minho remarked.

"Well, what is there to say?"

While Minho was eating, a man walked in and sat down.

"Um, excuse me sir, we are closed. Can you see that sign?" Krystal stuck out her finger to the open/closed sign.

"Just give me some food. I'd like to order."

"I'm sorry. Everything has been turned off. The register, the grill, coffee machine. You can come back tomorrow."

"Can I just order?"

"Hey, just beat it. Closed means closed." Minho said sternly.

The man stuck his hand in his jacket and took out a gun and pointed it to Krystal.

"Give me all the money you have."

"Alright, but can't we be reasona-" Krystal got cut off.

"NOW!" the man screamed.

Krystal pulled the register out and took out the money.

"H-h-here." Kystal said, shakily handing the strange man the money.

Minho took out his phone and put it behind his back in a round motion. He put his finger on the screen and it made a beep noise. The man heard and shot the gun at Minho.

Krystal saw and ran in front of Minho. The bullet collided with Krystal's shoulder and she fell back towards Minho. Minho caught her with his two arms.

"Krystal!" Minho yelled.

All of a sudden, sirens could be heard and police cars, firetrucks, and an ambulance came.