Chapter 12

Hate Turns Into Love (Arranged Love sequel)

"Is your arm ok?" the police looked kind and was worried about her shoulder.

"Ah, yes. Thank you for asking." Krystal replied politely and bowed. She sat down in the chair.

"What time was it when the crime scene happened?" questioned the police.

"It was around when the store was closing. So around 10." she replied.

"Do you know why he shot you?"

"Yes. He wanted to order something but I refused because all the equipment had been turned off and it was after hours."

"He shot you because of that? There has to be a bigger reason." he looked confused.

"That's what happened. I refused to serve him and he threatened Minho with the gun and shot him. But I blocked it."

"Hmm...ok then...I'll investigate more and let you know. Please tell Choi Minho to come in."

"Ok." she bowed and went out to call Minho.

"It's your turn." she said to Minho.

Minho got up and went inside the room. He bowed and sat down.

"Why do you think the man took out a gun?" questioned the police.

"Krystal refused to serve him cause everything was off and it was closed."

"Are you an employee?"

"No. I was the last customer of the night."

"But it was after hours. Why were you still there?"

"Because I was the last customer. I arrived BEFORE closing time. Plus, we live together. I was waiting for her t pack it up so we can go home."

"Ok...that makes sense....you're free to go. I'll let you know all the details when I investigate the man."

"Thank you." Minho bowed and walked out.

"That guy is going to jail." Minho said.

"Duh..." Krystal said.

They walked outside. When they were walking to the car, a bunch of teenagers their age ran between them through the narrow sidewalk. A kid bumped into Krystal's shoulder on accident and ran off with the crowd. Krystal fell clutching her shoulder. Blood gushed through her shirt. Krystal cried out in pain.

"Krystal! Are you ok?"

"It hurts...so badly...."

Minho helped Krystal up. He walked her to the car and drove to the hospital.

The doctor opened up the gauze and took a quick look at where the bullet hit her. It split deeper and the doctor said She will have to stitch it up.

After about half an hour Krystal came out with the doctor. Minho walked up to them.

"She'll need a week of rest. It'll be healed up by then. Don't do anything with your shoulder because it is possible for the cut to split deeper." With saying that, she handed Krystal a doctor's note.

"Give that to the school."

Krystal and Minho bowed and left.

"Don't do anything. If you need anything, just call me. Tell me to do whatever you want." Minho said loyally.

"It's ok. I'm not a baby."

"NO IT ISN'T! If that cut splits ANY deeper, you can die! You can't die! Do you understand?"

"Ok. Ok. I got it."

Sulli, Taemin, Jonghyun, Onew, and Key were outside their home with gifts. They turned around. They saw Minho's car.

"KRYSTAL!" Sulli screamed. Minho and Krystal got out of the car. Krystal hugged her with one arm. Sulli hugged her with both arms, hurting her shoulder. Krystal winced.

"Oops, I'm sorry."

"It's ok."

They all went inside and sat on the couc and floor.

Onew ruffled Krystal's hair.

"Get better fast. Ok?" he said.

He cupped his hand around her ear.

"The faster you get better the faster you can go out with Minho." he whispered. Krystal slapped him playfully. He then gave her a brand new backpack.

"Your backpack is kinda rugged."

"Whatever. My backpack was ok. Anyways, thank you."

Jonghyun gave Krystal the big get well card.

"Thank you. It looks nice. I'll hang it in my room so everyone can see the huge card I got from you."

"You're welcome. Mehrong."

"Meeeeeeeeeeeh-Roooooooooooo-" Minho cupped his hand around .

"Yah. Shut up. You'll catch a fly in your mouth." he warned jokingly.

Key gave a her a  first aid kit.

"It has everything you need to replace that bandage. Gauze, more gauze. It has rubbing alcohol, bandages, Tylenol, hydrogen peroxide, a thermometer...it just has a bunch of stuff." Key smiled.

"Wow! Thanks."

Sulli gave her a big gift basket with cosmetics.

"This has everything a girl needs. Make-up, zit cream, face wash, shampoo, conditioner, facial masks, hair masks, a lot more stuff."

"Cool! Thank you."

"Well, I didn't know what to get." Taemin said shyly.

He handed her a red envelope.

"Wow. Rich boy here~ thanks. I really appreciate it."

She hugged them all and bowed to them.

"Oh yeah, since we planned to get you gifts there's a note in every gift except Jonghyun's. Cause his is a freakin note." Sulli said.

"Thank you guys so much. You really didn't have to do this so I really really appreciate it so much." Krystal said politely.

They left and Krystal took the gifts and walked upstairs.

"Wait. Let me get them." Minho started grabbing the gifts.

"I got it."

"You want your shoulder to fall off?"

Krystal shrugged. She handed them over and walked upstairs.

When she was alone in her room, she took the notes out of all the gifts.

Sulli's read,"I hope you get better and feel better! I want you back at school ASAP, healthy as hell, and active! Not like a damn zombie! Love, Sulli"

Onew's read,"Get better so you can get with Minho! That that I have to wait. Well, waiting is better than never. I know you love Minho. Don't come to me denying you do~"

Key's read,"Here's a first aid kit. Tell Minho to change your bandage for you! And here's more stuff for you to used if you ever get severely injured or you're just having the common flu. Get better!!!"

Jonghyun's card read,"Hey, Krystal. It you got shot. In Minho's place. Well, at least you didn't die. I'm glad you didn't die. I hope you get better real soon and you can be as active and a smart again. LOVE, JONGHYUN!

Taemin had a small note. "Get better, Krystal. -Taemin"

Krystal felt warmed by their gifts and touched by their messages. She decided to write thank you cards and give it to them. As soon as her shoulder was better and she could go to the store to buy cards.