Chapter 11

Hate Turns Into Love (Arranged Love sequel)

Minho ran to get some napkins to apply pressure on Krystal's shoulder.

"Drop the gun." Minho said.

"No. If you make one step out of this room, she'll die."

Minho sat there dabbing the blood streaming out of Krystal's shoulder.

"Come out with your arms up." The police called through the loudspeaker.

"Come on. The longer we're here, the bigger your crime is." Minho stated.

"No! Shut up!"

"Please...." Krystal whispered.

"She might lose to much blood and you will pay the consequences." Minho said.

After about four hours, 2 dozen policemen rushed in, armed with weapons. They pointed it at the man. The man dropped his gun. The police instructed Minho to take Krystal into the ambulance. Minho carried Krystal out the door and put her on the gurney. They pushed her in the ambulance and Minho went in as well.

Victoria, Nichkhun, and Krystal's aunt and daughter were there too. The doctor came out.

"She's fine but might be dizzy or drowsy because of the blood loss. So she should stay in the hospital for a few more days. Also, one visitor at a time."

Minho walked in first without saying anything.

"Yah. Are you stupid or something? Why'd you take the bullet? That bullet was meant for me." Minho asked.

"Because you have more to live for. If I died, my aunt would still have Soojin. And you can still find another wife. But if you were to die, you're parents would have no descendants. And my aunt and daughter would go back to where we used to be."

Minho stared at her. He blinked a few times. He was speechless.

"How can you be so fearless?"

She sighed. She had nothing to say.

"The man is getting investigated. They'll need to ask us questions next week for witness."

"Ok..." Krystal whispered.

Two days later, Krystal got discharged from the hospital. Minho picked her up and brought her home.

"Your aunt told me she's gonna be taking care of Soojin for a week or two so you can get over the shock of getting shocked." Minho told her.

"Alright." Krystal looked tired. She had a thick gauze around her shoulder.

When they went home, Krystal went straight up to her bedroom with her bag. She plopped herself on her bed and fell asleep. Minho went upstairs to check up on her. Her arm was sticking out of her bed. Minho tucked it back in the blanket and covered her with the blanket. He sat at the edge of the bed. He the hair out of her eyelids. He went downstairs.

After a couple hours, Krystal woke up. She went downstairs and saw Minho siting on the couch. She sat next to him, but not too close.

"The police are gonna question us tomorrow. Get ready. Tell me the story."

"Ok. He came in when we were closed. I told him to leave because everything was off and it takes a while for everything to reboot. He still wouldn't and you told him to beat it. He pulled out a gun because I wouldn't serve him. And he was about the shoot you but I ran in front of him and I got shot." she said.

"Alright good. You're ready. I am too." he said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! PLease forgive and keep reading my fanfic. i had some personal problems i had to deal with.