Chapter 13

Hate Turns Into Love (Arranged Love sequel)

It's been about 3 weeks and Krystal's arm healed up and went back to school already. School was about to end in two weeks. Taemin, Minho, Joghyun, Key, and O-new were going to discuss a road trip for the summer. 

"Hyung, you should buy beer for us!" Key told O-new.

"Yah! I'm supposed to be a GOOD role model." 

"Arasso...ok..." 

"You guys are being unrealistic. What car are we going to use? Where are we gonna go? Do we have money for all this?" Minho inquired. 

"Hyung, don't worry. We can all chip in to rent a car. Or we can use Key's dad's van. And where would we go? Country-side?" Taemin said. 

"Perhaps, my dad would let...we should go to the country-side. I want to experience farming..." Key told him. 

"Hey, guys." Sulli came with Krystal. They smiled. 

"I have an idea where to go." Sulli said. 

"Where, babe?" Taemin asked. 

"It's really close for a road trip. Only 2 hours away." 

"Ok where is it?" 

"It's a spa, yeobo! It has everything! A sauna, massage, facials, nails, hair, golf course, AND MORE! Its only $500 for one person for 4 days. This is INCLUDING the meals AND hotel stay. Isn't it great?" Sulli exclaimed. 

"YES YES YES. WE SHOULD GO RIGHT AFTER THE LST DAY OF SCHOOL." Key said avidly. 

"Does that sound good?" Taemin asked everyone. They all nodded.

Crap. How am I going to come up with $500 in a month? Krystal thought.

"When are we going?" Krystal asked,

"We should go the day after school." Jonghyun said.

"Oooh, I can't go then..." 

"Why?" Minho asked her.

"Why don't we go in July? That's when we're all bored and it's the hottest point in summer...Hehe..." Krystal told them.

"That is true..." O-new said. 

Sulli pulled out her mini-calendar. She opened it up to July. 

"Let's go in the middle of the week. July 18, Wednesday. Good? I'll make the reservations and pay for you all. Pay me back though..."

"OK!" Everyone said.

After school at 3:30, Krystal rushed to go to work. To come up with $500, was very difficult and she would have to put in extra hours. 

She went home at 9. She took her key out of her bag and opened the door. It was dark so she the light. On the couch was Minho. 

"Where were you?" 

Krystal jumped back. 

"Omo, you scared me!" She went over and slapped Minho on the shoulder. 

"Hey, where's Soojin?"

"I didn't go get her. That's your job. Some mom you are."

"I thought YOU were gonna get her! Since I came home late....Thank you, I know I'm a terrific mom." Krystal said. Minho scoffed.

"You should've told me to go get her if you were going to come back this late. It's your responsibility. You should-"

"Shut up. I'm gonna take a shower and go pick her up. Just shut up." Krystal stomped up the stairs. 

When Krystal was done, she walked towards the door. She was gonna go out but Minho blocked the doorway. 

"Move." 

He stayed solid. 

"Move." 

He didn't budge. Krystal pushed him but he was too strong and stood his ground. Minho grabbed her wrists. 

"Just don't go. Its late. I already told my parents and your aunt. What if something happens?"

Krystal scoffed.

"You were just nagging me like half an hour ago! It's a ten minute walk. How can a person change their opinions so quickly? Let go." 

"No." Minho carried Krystal like a fireman carry up the stairs. She squirmed and kicked and punched. 

"LET ME GO!" 

"You are surprisingly light."

"LET ME GO!" Minho threw her down into her bed and blocked the door. Krystal got up and tried to squeeze out the gaps Minho couldn't block but Minho grabbed her. 

"Stop being stubborn, and just sleep."

"NO! LET ME GO GET MY DAUGHTER!" 

Minho picked her up again and threw her on the bed. This time, he got into the bed as well. Krystal attempted to get up but Minho pulled her down. She rolled to the other side and fell on the floor. Minho quickly got off the bed and pulled her in again.He wrapped his arms around her and his leg around hers. Krystal pushed him and kicked him. 

"Let's go to sleep~" He closed his eyes. Krystal smacked his face. Minho lay still. Krystal kept squirming and kicking him. Minho held her closer.

"The more you struggle, the tighter and closer I'll hold you." His face was inches away from hers. She felt him breathing on her. She moved her head a little bit. 

Krystal groaned. 

"Ok, ok. If you let go, I won't move. I won't go." Krystal pleaded. No answer. 

"I swear I won't go. Just let go." No reply, again. 

After about an hour passed, Minho was in a deep sleep. But Krystal was not. She was uncomfortable and annoyed. She lifted Minho's arm and got it off her. She lifted his leg and pushed it away. As soon as she got up, Minho pulled her down again and went back to the same position as before. Krystal groaned and tried pushing him. 

"Let's go to sleep." Minho said. Krystal looked at the clock. It was 10:43. She could not move or do anything. What is his PROBLEM? She thought. She grew sleepier and sleepier as every minute passed. She finally fell asleep and was still in the same uncomfortable posture. 

In the morning, Krystal's alarmed woke her up. Again, Minho remained still. She pushed him off her and got up. Minho pulled her down. 

"WE HAVE SCHOOL, STUPID!" Minho let go of her. Krystal smacked him in the face. Minho rubbed his face and sat up. 

I've never met such a girl that was so stubborn. He thought. 

When they both got ready, they headed out the door. Krystal started walking but Minho offered to take her in his car. He grabbed her hand. Krystal shook him off and stared at him furiously.

"Don't touch me. I'm good with walking." 

Minho grabbed her arm and opened his car door. He hastily pushed her in, but she was refusing. She tried to get out, but Minho pushed her head in. He fastened her seatbelt and slammed the door shut. 

"Ow!" Krystal's fingers were still on top of the car. 

"Oh, crap." Minho opened the door and held Krystal's fingers. They were red and going to turn purple. The pinky was only pink and the thumb was fine. The index finger was red. The middle finger and ring finger were red, but turning purple and somewhat dented. Krystal whined, almost to the point of crying. 

"You see how better it is to walk? Ow...."  She whined.

"Well, maybe you wouldn'y have gotten your fingers slammed if you would've WILLINGLY gotten into the car." 

"SHUT UP! I always get hurt cause of you! You're accident prone!" 

"Are you sure you, YOURSELF aren't accident-prone?" Minho asked her. Krystal was almost sobbing.

"AH, ok. I'll take you to the hospital to have it examined." Minho offered.

"Forget it. I'll go by myself after school." 

Minho had 7th period with her so she had to be quick if she wanted to escape him. 

"You jammed my DAMN fingers!' Minho took her hand. 

"You want me to kiss yo oo?" he said with aegyo. He pressed his lips on it. Krystal used her opposite hand and slapped his face. 

"Kisses won't solve . Now hurry up and take us to school, you wanna be late or what?" 

"Geez...Calm down.." 

After the day went by, Krystal had trouble writing, but the pain went away a teeeeny little bit. During lunch, Sulli announced that she had made reservations for 7 people at the spa. 

"Come on guys, $500." Everyone handed her $500 except Krystal. 

"Unnie, can I give it to you later? Perhaps when I get the money?"

"Of course! No worry." 

"Guys, I can't borrow my dad's car." Key told them shamefully.

"We all have cars. We can carpool. Take two or three cars, maybe?" O-new suggested.

"I'll go with SULLI! Sulli, dear, you have a car right?" Krystal smiled at Sulli. 

"I do. But not my license." 

"Like I'd let you go with Sulli. You're riding with me." Minho said.

"Who said? This is a free country." 

"I'll go with Key and O-new, Taemin you take Sulli, and yes, Minho, you can take Krystal." Jonghyun said. 

"Can't I just squeeze in with Taemin and Sulli?" Krystal asked him.

"My car only has two seats." Taemin lied. 

"Can I go with you Jonghyun-oppa?" she asked.

"Of cou-" 

"You're going with me," Minho pointed to everyone else,"don't let her in your car." 

"Yeah, we'll see...." Krystal smirked. 

After school when the bell rang, Krystal ran for the door. Minho ran after her. She ran out the main gate and down the street. Minho caught her by the shoulder. He held her wrist and walked her towards his car and he forced her in. He was about the slam the door shut. 

"WAIT!" Krystal moved her hand. 

The doctor told her her fingers were jammed. She would have to wear braces for a month so the bones don't grow crooked. 

"Drop me off at work. You know, that place you almost got me fired at?" 

Minho walked in with her. 

Krystal walked in and the manager saw her. 

"Krystal, what happened to your fingers?"

"Oh, I jammed them." 

"You can't work like this."

"Please, I can."

"Until your fingers get better, you can't come here as a waitress." he stated firmly.

Krystal walked out the door with Minho. They went into the car. 

"Its all your fault! I can't even work!" 

"You already have a house, clothes, and food! What do you need work for?"

"So I can get the freakin $500 for the road trip!" She exclaimed. "Screw this, I'm not going." Minho blinked at her surprisingly. 

"Take your mom or dad. I don't have the funds. I'll tell Sulli tomorrow." 

"You have money, don't you? Come on. You're kidding." Minho smiled.

"If I had the money, do you think I would have DELAYED giving Sulli the money I owe? I desperately wanted to go and relax in a spa, for SUCH a reasonable price. I wanted to not think about debt, stress, or YOU!" 

"Let's go home." Minho started driving to his parents' house. 

"Go get her." Krystal rolled her eyes and rang the doorbell. Her aunt opened the door. 

"How can you be so irresponsible, not picking up your daughter? Neglecting her for work?"

"I thought Minho explained to you..." 

"I don't care if he did. YOU, yourself should have let me know."

"But aunt you don't-"

"You're not taking Soojin. I can't trust you anymore. I'm not letting her into your custody until you're 18." 

"Please, aunt."

"You can visit, but she is NOT going to live with you, nor are you taking her out."

"But-"

"No excuses. Go home." 

Soojin came to the front door. 

"Bye, Soojin," Krystal said and kissed her on the cheek. Krystal got in the car. 

"You heard, right? Now, I LITERALLY can't do anything cause of you." Minho wrapped his arm around her. 

"It's ok. Now it's only me and you." Krystal pushed him off and shuddered at the thought of that.