Chapter 1

Hate Turns Into Love (Arranged Love sequel)

"SOOJIN!!!!!! GET OVER HERE NOW!!!!" Krystal screamed her lungs out. Her daughter, Soojin was running all over the place, not willing to put on her shirt.

"Ok Umma." Krystal got Soojin's shirt and put it through her head. She pulled her arms through the holes. Krystal ran her fingers through her hair.

"Soojin, listen to mommy ok? Otherwise mommy will get mad and take away your doll. Understand?"

Soojin nodded.

"Krystal! I need to talk to you."

"Coming!" Krystal skipped over the small couch and ran to the one room in the mobile home.

"Yes?"

"Well, we're moving."

"What?"

"What happen mommy?" Soojin asked.

"Shh...mommy's talking." I said.

"Well, we can't pay for rent anymore, and I've looked everywhere for a cheaper place.  So,"

"So what?"

"So, you're gonna be in an arranged marriage."

"WHAT? WHY?"

"You'll get better opportunities. You have to understand."

"I do, but I don't want to."

"Am I getting a daddy Auntie?" Soojin asked.

They ignored her.

"Come on Krystal, we're poor, in debt, and I have no career."

Krystal sighed.

"So, when are we moving?" she tried to say with enthusiasm.

"Sunday, so get packing."

"Arasso." She had one day to pack.

Krystal went to the drawers and took out all her clothes, which weren't a lot. She only had about 5 tops and 6 pairs of pants.

She took out her sports bag and acked everything in there. When she was done, she packed her other stuff and put the bad in the corner of the mobile home.

She went to pick up Soojin.

"Time for a nap."

"Ok mommy."

She laid a blanket on the floor and put a pillow on it. She put Soojin on it and got another blanket and tucked her in.

Krystal kissed the top of Soojin's forehead.

"Auntie, where are we moving?"

"Seoul."

"That's all the way across town though."

"I'm sorry Krystal. But the person you're going to marry's parents bought you guys a condo."

"Person? Or guy? Cause if I'm marrying a person, it might be a girl."

"Krystal, you know what I mean."

"Where will you be staying?"

"I'll be staying in the extra room with his parents."

"I don't even know the guy."

"Well, get to know him then."

Krystal groaned.

~Next day~

"Krystal, put Soojin in the carseat and the bags in the car."

"OK!" She called.

Krystal picked up Soojin and put her in the car seat. She buckled the seat belt. Then she went to go get her and her aunt's bag. She opened the trunk and loaded them in.

Her aunt drove her all the way to Seoul. Krystal got out of the car and picked up her bag and Soojin.She rang the doorbell of the condo.

"Oh. Annyeonghaseyo. You must be Krystal. I'm Victoria, Minho's umma." She reached her hand out for Krystal to shake.

"Who's here?" another man asked.

"Oh. Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Nichkhun. Minho's appa." Krystal shook both their hands and bowed to them.

"Don't be shy come in." Victoria said. Victoria and Nichkhun cleared the doorway and let Krystal in. When Krystal went in, she was amazed by the sight of the condo.

The walls were blue with exposed brick. There was a white coffee table and two brown leather massage chairs. The floor had wooden boards and there was a gorgeous yello lamp. There was also on three seated black leather couch.

"Who's baby is this?" Victoria asked.

"She's my daughter."

"Can I hold her?"

"U-Uh...Of course." She handed Victoria Soojin.

Victoria held her and cooed her.

"She's so cute."

"Gamsahabmida."

Krystal looked out of the beige edged windows. Her aunt already left.

"Victoria we have to go. Her aunt is probably waiting for us." Nichkhun said.

Victoria set Soojin down. "Goodbye!" they both said in unison.

When they left, Krystal saw Minho.

She walked towards the couch.

"So, you must be Minho." Krystal put her hand out so Minho could shake it.

Minho ignored.

"Yeah. Yeah. Now be a good wife and make me a sandwich."

Krystal scoffed. She took her bag and went upstairs.

"Come on Soojin."

Soojin followed and went upstairs with her. There were two rooms and one was girly the other one was all dark. Krystal took the girly bedroom and set her bag down.

She sighed.

"New town, new home, new school."