kidnapped

IM YOUR DAUGHTER !!!

I'ts been hours,yoona didn't back to the apartment,jessica start to feel worried about her daughter. she called every people to ask if yoona with them,she keeps dial and dial ,but none of them with yoona. "halo..do you see yoona ? " jessica asked ,biting her lower lip waiting the people in other line to answer. "who's yoona ?"there's a confuse tone in the other line. jessica roll her eyes "my daughter ofcourse.."she said it anxiously "ma'am im sorry ,this is delivery pizza ,not baby day care.." "oh..im sorry"she murmured, getting hopeless. she close the phone and sigh. this is really getting on her nerve . and then the 'what ifs' question came to her mind.

"sica..calm down. maybe yoona met some chick in the way and have a little chit-chat.." however yuri's way of comforting jessica is in a wrong way and it doesnt help her . it's like yuri ask her own death to jessica for make a ridiculous opinion. she glare at the raven hair girl make the latter lose the smirk on her lips

"you think yoona like you..she still seven to even flirt with a girl." the blonde shot a glare to her lover .

"what is chick umma ?"little seohyun asked in her innocent tone. All the dumbs and the wifey already in yuri's apartment after knowing that yoona gone. tiffany think for awhile before answering her daughter's question.

"uh..it's mean chicken..yeah chicken right , yuri aunty ?" the young umma grinned while gritting her teeth sending a secret glare to the girl. two birds with one stone. yuri nodded in fear, why wifey always bully her.

"speaking about chicken.." the carnivore said "im not eat chicken yet bunny..do you have chicken yul ? " sooyoung asked in her try-to-innocent-tone ,but it's look like she ask for a punch.

"yeah.."yuri's answer make sooyoung smile "but in Hayday" sooyoung's hope drop to the ground,after hearing a title about a game . "i mean the real one.." the tall girl pout

jessica hissed, this chicken thing is getting further,she have to stop it or her daughter wouldn't got found "guys..please be serious . we are talking about yoona here not CHICKEN !!" the ice of the princess make everyone shiver.

"but chicken feel good to eat right now."ofcourse it should be nicole who is immune to jessica's glare. this girl is like want to die.

"nicoleeeee.." horn came from jessica's head,not literally.

"alright.alright sorry.."she just want ti ease the tension "how about calling police?"nicole suggested.

"yoona just gone for a couple of hours..the police wouldn't accept our report" taeyeon told

 

"So ? what we have to do now ? i have no clue where yoona were, im really worry about her..im afraid something bad happened" jessica burst into tears,yeah the tough girl look fragile.

"calm down sica,yoona will be ok. Nothing bad will happen ,I won't allow it " though yuri look like she's calm but deep inside she also worrying her daughter safety "Now ..lets just call some random people again,maybe one of them kniw where yoona.."

"stupid yul,korea is large let alone about seoul, you want to call the people one by one.?.it's really a good idea.." hyoyeon said in sarcasm "maybe we have to call all the people on the phone book.." hyoyeon's remarks make her earn a smack from a little person.

"stupid hyo..it's the same" sunny scolded her yuri'ss phone then suddenly rang,she hope that it's not one of her ex. She receive a text and open it . when the message screen came , yuri's face suddenly turn pale. it was the message from .

**

"Victoria..!" the said girl hissed in pain,feeling a sore on her bottom when her two minions came suddenly when she try to sit , for god know long,make her accidentally sit on the couch in an ache way due to the bitten of yuri's dogs.

"Buttless! can't you just came in here without surprising me ?!! i try to sit softly without feeling any pain !!"she growled feeling annoyed with them "atleast i help you to sit there.." jia said bluntly there

"help my arse!!""victoria hissed ,rubbing her aching arse "she forgot..she doesn't has arse now" jia said in her mind,scowling

"by the way..do you get the kid" victoria asked making her self comfortable on the couch

"oh yes..Fei bring the kid here!!!" jia shout,soon the said girl came in with an unsconcious little girl in her shoulder. victoria smirk while rubbing her arms "keke..good,tied her now!"she instructed to the two gurls.after yoona being tied she then give another order. "now..wake her up before i call yuri.."

"oh about that.."fei start to fidgeting "well this kid is kinda difficult to kidnap so we-we,-"

"so what??"

"we gave her a sleeping med,and she will wake up in another 24 hours.." fei and jia nodded in fear.

"are you nuts??!!yuri will call a police if we wait until there.."victoria mad"now .i dont want to know you have to wake her up SOON !!" she glare, the other chinese girl then quickly came to yoona's side,start to waking her up.

"wake up..wake up..wake up"

**

"WAKE UP !!!" fei shout through the megaphone,it's been hours since they try to wake yoona up. must be jessica's gene."geez..she really hard to wake up"she start to feel like give up.seeing her useless minions like this wants or not she have to be the one who do this.

"hey ..take my from here"she ordered extending her arms to the two.fei and jia then came to her side for help their boss.victoria got from her seat then take a step.

"becareful..becareful.." jia remind turn fei "yeah your ..your "

"I know it !!! " the owner growled, she take a step to yoona's side and stare at her with smirk "now ..wake up honey~~~" with that ,victoria pinch both yoona's cheeks with her filthy hands,until it red. soon yoona woke up with a pain on the side of her face.

"hah BURI BURI MONSTER !!" yoona freak out seeing a certain demon in front of her. victoria frown "you call me what ??"

"Buri buri monster..a pig in shin-chan ..with eyes and nose ,half big and half smallin,i have the action figure,picture,comic and even my screensaver is that pig instead of fei,and,-" "jia stop!!" fei stomp her feet on her girlfriend's to over fantasizing about the pig,she is jealous. victoria sigh for her subordinate antics but shift her attention again to her hostage and start to spoke

"listen kid,if you dont wantnto be hurt just do what i want..!!"she ordered "No..you witch ! let me go ! Meanie!!" yoona yelled start to wiggle try to release the tied on her,vic just frown hearing the girl calling her 'witch' if it not for yuri she already eat this kid. "I want my mommy and my dad,-" victoria muffled yoona's mouth with her stinky hand to make the girl stop from yelling "aww.."victoria yelled in pain when yoona bit her palms leaving little teeth marks on there "why you little.." yoona smirk and before victoria do anything more she kicks the woman's stomach till make her fall to the floor. "awwwww.." right on her sore " my ,," she said in pain then scowl at yoona "YOU,,!!" she pointed but yoona just stick her tongue out at her . "Jia ,put cellotape on ! and fei lift me from here !!" she ordered getting a nod from her minion. with so much difficulty ,fei got yoona's mouth on cellotape,and it's make vic smirk in triumphant " you being a bad girl..kid, i think i have to tell it to your parents.." and with that she pull out her phone for texting yuri.

**

'check you skype . i have something yu ar luking fo.' that is victoria's message that yuri receive on her phone . could it be ? . yuri asked in her mind. could it be yoona and victoria ."that !" yuri slam her back on the couch , anger rush to her vein knowing that yoona have been kidnap by her.

" so , yoona with her right ?? so she really mean it about doing bad thing to yoona ??" jessica asked between her tears, all her fears came to be true . "yeah..but im not sure yet..lets just check on skype.." she took her laptop and start to log on her account, soon victoria's face appear.

"im a goofy goober..im a goofy goober, haha that is my favorite song.."victoria grin looking to her side,not on the screen not knowing that yuri already online.

"vic..we are online" fei whisper to her from the back of the laptop telling her stupid boss.

"what ?!! why you didn't tell idiot ??!!" she gave her glare for making her embarrassed.she turn her face to the screen with a fake smile " hey baby..how are you ?? and hey jessica ,wow you look awful " she pointed to jessica's puffy eyes " that's what you get for breaking your promise..and now you carrying a bunch of idiot people too.." she pointed to people behind yuri and jessica.

"did she said it to us ??" sooyoung asked confused "not literally.."hyo answered

"why you doing this victoria ??!!" yuri asked in anger "is my sore and 'woof woof' thing ring you a jingle bell ??!!" she asked in annoyed.everyone then stare at yuri

" i made my dogs chase her and maybe bite her.." yuri grin getting a slap on the head by a midget. they then stare again to the screen.

"atleast ..you have to think about it first yuri..i have ten freaking stitch !! and i have to use rabies vaccine and self embarrassment because your dog still hanging on my in the hospital !!!" victoria said it in anger you could imagine foaming.

everyone shudder hearing that. "poor " taeyeon murmured

"no wonder my dogs ..got sick" yuri murmured

"why you kidnapped my daughter vic ?? what's her fault to you ??" jessica turn to asked in anger yet tears roll down on her cheeks.

"kidnapped ??!! ohoho..that's a strong words honey..i prefer it to be ..Surprise adoption.." she laughed in wick tone."and her fault is for in to yuri's life and took her away from me..and it's your fault too jessica.." "so what do you want ??" yuri clench her fist in anger

"isn't it obvious ?? i want you yuri .."

"Hell no !! it wouldn't be happen.."

"Hell yes ! it would..will you say it again after you watch this "victoria turn "jia take it to her !" she motioned jia to take the laptop to yoona. soon yoona's facr appear with cellotape on and her tiny body being tied to the chair

"YOONA !!" everyone gasped .suddenly a hand took the cellotape.

"read it little girl.. !!" jia ordered showing a piece of paper.

"for what ?" yoona asked in annoyed.

"for convince your parents ..duh" yoina sigh and start to read it anyway "mommy..daddy i've been kidnapped by the y,beautiful,godzilla,-" "wait..it's goddess " victoria interrupted "but you wrote it godzilla.." yoona pointed "feeeiiiii.." victoria turn and glare to the writer,fei just grin while holding a pen. "just replacing it with goddess.." yoona rolled her eyes " mommy .daddy..i've been kidnapped by the y,beautiful and GODDESS woman, im suffer and im peeing in my pants..what ??!! i have stop it when i was five." yoona protested

"just continue.."

"hufft..her name is victoria..victory always in her.oh really ??"

"continue kid.."

"something bad might happen to me..if you didn't came they will.."

*BANG*

fei solve a balloon to make a fake gun sound "they will shoot me..oh forget it..it's obviously a balloon and,-" immediately jia covered yoona's mouth again. vic took the laptop back "haha..so you know what you have to do right ?! meet me in the harbour , quick silver boat and dont ever call police..if you dont want to regret it,once again jessica my name is victory and victoria always in me.."

"isn't that the opposite boss ?"

"oh yeah ..screw it.."she pause " before i leave..any words jessica ?"

"just dont give yoona sugar.." vic just shrugged"ok then" soon the connection off.

"meanie~~~" that was taeyeon's first word after she watch the witch "surprise adoption ??" hyoyeon frowned "goofy goober ??" turn sooyoung "and she used skype??!! " the three of them said in unison, how in the world ? a kidnapper use skype for threatening.

 

"oh god.." jessica burst into tears , she can't take it anymore her baby is in there with an evil woman and her life is in danger. "sica, dont worry..we will face it together.." yuri once again try to calm her. "DONT WORRY..you said ??!!" jessica scowled " yoona in there..with a psycho woman, you said dont worry . when all of this happened because of you ! it won't happen if you didnt came to our life again.." she ended it with a hiss

" you're right.." though yuri hate to say this, but it's indeed her fault she can't help to blame her self for what happened to yoona . she didn't mind if jessica blame her she understand it, jessica really love yoona like yuri love the little girl . Instead she pull jessica's body in a comforting hug to make the blonde stop from crying. "i know ,im sorry sica. But i also dont want this happened to us . I love you and i love yoona too..with all my soul.." she paused and stare at jessica on the face,cupping her cheeks " listen ! i will do anything to get yoona back,even if i have to risk my life,even if i have to beat the death,all of it i will faca for you and yoona, my family."

jessica calm a bit because of yuri's words,she's happy that yuri in her side in this critical condition "yuri-ah, i really dont understand you..you are incomprehensible,sellfish,womanizer,mysogynistic,super epic idiotic that i've ever met.." yuri frown hearing that " but i trust you..please get yoona back and dont get me wrong,it's not like im worry about you but if you're not come back lively..i wouldn't forgive you.." she ended it by giving yuri a soft kiss on the lips,but time by time it turn to be rough

. "ehemm" the other coughed to make the couple realize that there is something more important than the kiss,yea it's yoona. and they are also uncoomfortable when hearing a click sound from the couple's tongue.and there is seohyun here. luckily tiffany cover her innocent eyes yuri and jessica pull from the kiss with blushing,why they can't control their self when even their daughter in danger. " uh..i promise sica, i will get yoona back ..and i won't break this promise.." she assured and turn to her friends "soo ,hyo you come with me too the harbour.." the two nodded approving yuri's order

. "hey how about me ? " taeyeon raise her arms "you're pregnant tae..i dont want to put you in danger.."

taeyeon pout "meanie.." she murmured "ok..but, becareful.." yuri nodded and start to walk to the door with sooyoung and hyoyeon. "yuri.." yuri stop when jessica call her name.."back in safe with yoona.." "yeah..i will, i love you.." yuri smile " i love you too.."

**

in the way,yuri ,sooyoung and hyoyeon walk fastly "this is the time for super kwon yuri man in action.." yuri said still walking

"ok..super kwon yuri, so what is the plan ?" hyo asked ,yuri suddenly stop "that's it..i dont have any plannnn.." ahhh everybody facepalmed

meanwhile~~

 

"wow..wow.wow ." yoona jump from one place to another like a monkey, it's like she's so full of energy. ofcourse the two dumb minions who gave yoona sugar.

"her mother said..dont give her sugar..idiot!! why you give her ??!!" victoria scold

"sorry boss..we're curious.." jia and fei said together, their clothes and face already full of red color from the lipstick,they become a live canvas for yoona.

"hey buri buri ..lets play slapping .." before victoria can react ,a tiny hands already sslap her hard on the bottom

"Acccckkkk..!"

To be continue

Hey..sorry for the really late update,life have been difficult for me,im busy to find a job and im really in a big problem now so for the next update,im not promise it would be soon