ENEMY IN LAWS

IM YOUR DAUGHTER !!!

 

 

I take the title from spongebob episode when plankton dating eugene krab's mother xD

 

“we’re really thankyou grandma choi..for letting us have a holiday in here…”taeyeon said to grandma choi while smiling,they’re ready to go back to korea..

“its  ok young lady..im glad finally there’s peoples visit me..”grandma choi said in sarcastically to her granddaughter.while sooyoung,her granddaughter..munching some nori.

“haha..yeah,once again thankyou grandma choi,…especially for helping us solves our problem..”turn yuri to said.

“its ok ..young lady,you’re welcome…”grandma choi smile

“alright..i think we have to go now…I’ll miss you grandma..”sooyoung said hugging her grandma..and everybody one by one..hug grandma choi too.

“bye..grandma!!”

“bye..!!”

 

@airport

Yuri walk in the airport with jessica in her right side and holding her hand and yoona in other side also holding her daddy’s hands.yuri smile happily and feel excited..even though she and jessica not officially become a couple yet,but she really glad knowing jessica still love her..she plan to propose jessica,yuri don’t want to waste anytime just for a date or else…they’re not teenager again,and they’re already have yoona.

“why you really excited ???” jessica asked noticing the different expression of yuri.

“isn’t it obvious ?? because im holding you in my arms..”yuri answered while smiling make jessica blushing.

“ehem…two love birds ! can you stop that ?? im still in here…it’s ok this world is all yours ..im just rent in here..”yoona said in sarcastically make her parents chuckle seeing her daughter antics.

“haha..we’re not forgot you baby yoong…my precious daughter..come on come to my arms..”yuri stretch her hands then carry yoona by her self to the inside of the airport.

 

~~~ a flight~~~

 

@yuri’s apartment

 

After awhile of flight the soon-to-be kwon family already arrived in seoul,in yuri’s apartment exactly.

Yuri..is playing guitar now,?? She play it romantically in the living room ..she play sixpence none the richer song,,kissme,seems she want to try to impress jessica.

Then jessica appear from her room..she frowned when saw yuri play guitar,she doesn’t know if yuri can play it.

 

“kissseu me…aut of thheee beneuuth bareuleuyyy…”yuri sing with her accents ,jessica chuckle when she notice something..she walk approaching yuri and suddenly …turn off the ipod.

*jreng..jreng..cess..pukk*

 

Obviously yuri not play guitar..she PRETENDING to play guitar using her ipod.

“yah sica ! why you stop that ?? im trying to be romantic !” yuri pout and place the guitar in her side.

“silly ! it’s sounds stupid !” jessica mocked while smirk and sit beside yuri.

“ok..ok I got it,can you just for one day .not insulting me ??” yuri whined jessica just chukle seeing her seobang behaviour.

“sica ??” yuri called

“emm??”

“do you love me ??” yuri suddenly asked using her puppy eyes.

Jessica clear ..and stare at yuri.” Honestly im still doubting you yuri..”jessica it her lower lip after said that

 

“oh its ok…doubting someone is not necessary a bad things,but it’s something that you do..to get to know the person better..,what is really bad..is not being concerned at all..”yuri smile then cupped jessica’s face.

“I don’t know much about…difficult things and difficult words..like you said im a dumb…” yuri chuckle for awhile following by jessica

Yuri then continue” but there’s one thing that I can say and I know…I love you sica baby..” jessica’s face blushing again after heard that..after all yuri still the one who can make her like that.

Jessica just nodded then smile at yuri…,

Suddenly yuri lean her face to jessica’s..while jessica closing her eyes knowing that the kiss will happen again..but before they’re lips stick to gether..

 

“MOMMY….I WANT TO EAT..!!”yoona shout from her room…make jessica and yuri chuckle though they have to stop the kiss.

**

 

Tiffany is cleaning her house..it’s really full of dust,because she let it when she take holiday with the others.

“fiuhhh..”she sighed and wipe her sweat on her forehead…it’s really difficult for not having a maid but she doesn’t mind it ,because her home is not really big at all…

A picture caught her attention..it’s taeyeon,seohyun and her picture when seohyun still 4 years,she smile and touched her wedding rings she still remember when taeyeon propose her..when the graduate day in highschool

 

Approximately yearss…yearss…ago.

 

“where is tae-tae ?” a teenager tiffany asked her self and frowning,she try to found her girlfriend taeyeon…then she caught a brown haired girl in the school park.she slowly walk to the girls ..tiffany could heard taeyeon mumbling something.

 

“BOOOO !!!” tiffany snapped the short girl until the letter yelled in surprised .

 

“KYAA !!..yah mushroom  you want me to have a heart attack !!” taeyeon said while rubbing her chest

“haha..im soory tae-tae ,what are you doing ?? I heard you mumbling something ??” tiffany asked to her girlfriends

“euh,,that’s..that’s so-something I have to say to you..fany..”taeyeon said in stuttered while rubbing her neck.

“oh,what is that ?? “ tiffany asked in curious

“euh..fa-fany you know,you are the best gift from god that I have …im glad that I met you and fall in love with you..” tiffany nodded in’uhum’ face when taeyeon said that

 

Then taeyeon continue “ we come to love not by finding a perfect person..but by learning to see imperfect person..perfectly ..” taeyeon place her hands to her pocket to find something..but she found nothing.

“oh ..! I forgot it !why in this time ??!!” taeyeon cursed when she notice the things that she want to give to tiffany not in the place.

“what’s wrong tae-tae ??” tiffany asked in concerned

“rings !!..the rings that I want to give to you..i forgot it,its still in my house..”taeyeon said in pale face.


tiffany then chuckle “ haha..its ok tae-tae..dont mind it ..i just need and want to hear your next words to me…come on im waiting !!” tiffany clapped her hands in cheerfull

“ok..but I promise ,I will give you the rings later..”tiffany nodded for a respond  ,for taeyeon’s promise.

 

“ok…ehem,tiffany hwang miyoung…wi-will you marry me ??” taeyeon propose still stuttered and feel nervous.tiffany smile widely showing her eyesmile then she spoke..

“YES…yes..!!” tiffany squealed in happy

“a-are you sure ??” taeyeon asked for sure

“uhum…for as long as we’ve been together I’ve known you were the only one …I mean it” tiffany said taking taeyeon’s hands

“even if im like this…eventhough im idiotic,pathetic,coward,ert and im not perfect enough for you..”taeyeon said while lowering her head,tiffany place her index finger on taeyeon’s chin then lift her face up.

“its fine…im like that too,except the ert *chuckle*…but I think if we’re together we can go we can go stronger and make a perfectness together..”tiffany smile

“then you…you’ll stay with me??” taeyeon still asked again

“uhum..ofcourse,I’ll stay with you ..no matter what happens foever and ever..” tiffany lift her pinky finger

“forever and ever..”taeyeon also lift her pinky finger and intertwined it together.

 

Present………..

 

The memories of that weird propose…is still fresh in tiffany’s minds…like it’s happened yesterday

 

*knock..knock*

 

Tiffany snapped when heard someone knock on the door.

“that’s must be tae-tae,,,and seobaby” she smile then walk headed to the front door.after arrived in the front door..tiffany opened it and found…….not taeyeon or seohyun,but a middle-aged man in there.

“hwang miyoung !!” the man said called tiffany’s korean name.one person that always called her by that name…

“dad ??” tiffany look surprised seeing her dad mr.hwang infront of her now

“hey long time no see miyoung-ah…you’re so skinny,taeyeon doesn’t give you a proper food ??”mr.hwang asked in sarcastically tone

“please dad…if you want to here just for insulting taeyeon..and ruin my family again just don’t…”tiffany said start to close the door.

she and her dad not in the good term now..because mr.hwang not approve tiffany and taeyeon married.it’s because taeyeon from an ordinary family  not rich nor poor…mr.hwang want tiffany to married with the person that same class with his family,but because tiffany really love taeyeon…she’s daring to left her dad..whether her dad bless it or not.

 

“No..no miyoung-ah..im still adjust you know..” mr.hwang place his hands on the door preventing tiffany to close it.

“its already 7 years a..and you still adjust ?? “ tiffany asked in disbelief

“everything need process honey…”

“yes..but if you take too long to accept something..is no longer a process..it’s a choice..”tiffany said in stern,she still don’t have idea why her dad still not approve her relatuonship with taeyeon ..though is already years..and they’re already have seohyun.

 

“ok..but before we go to another arguing again…at least let me enter to your small….but comfortable house..” mr.hwang smirked..while his daughter sighed and make a little space for him to to enter.

“make yourself at home..” tiffany said in cold when her dad enter the house.she then walk to the kitchen for making sime drink for mr.hwang ..after awhile she took a cup of tea and place it on the desk infront of her dad.

Mr.hwang look at the cup of tea in suspicious..last time he visit this home and given a tea from tiffany,,,the tea is really salty.

 

“its ok im pour it with sugar…not salt ..” tiffany said after knowing what her dad thought,mr.hwang clear his throat and take the tea and sip it slowly…

“ahh..just like your mother always made for me…”mr.hwang said after drink the tea

“ok…Im sorry for ask this dad…but why you’re come to here ?? what do you want ??” tiffany asked in curiosed and cold tone.

“ofcourse I want to meet you miyoung and my grand daughter .. hwang seohyun..”mr.hwang said

“kim-hwang seohyun dad..her name is kim hwang seohyun..”Tiffany corrected stare sternly at her dad

“Ok..k-kim-hwang seohyun..”mr.hwang said in stuttered while his daughter just give a rolled eyes to him

“alright..i ask again..what do you want to here ?? im sorry if I asked you like that but everytime you’re here something unnecessary always happens..”tiffany said with sarsasm

“I already answer it…I want to meet you my daughter and seohyun.”

“and taeyeon your ??”

“taeyeon…………………………my enemy in laws” tiffany clenched her fist hearing her dad said that.

 

There’s a silent for awhile…

 

Then mr.hwang spoke”it’s been 4 years you’re not visited me hwang miyoung..even in christmas…”mr.hwang drink the tea again

“it’s because you told me…do not ever ever again to visit you…do you forgot it dad ??”  tiffany answered

“yeah..i forgot it…im not in the good mood that time..”mr.hwang explain and place the cup back to the desk

“so you’re in the good mood today??”

“not really..”mr.hwang said bluntly

“oh I can see it…..”

 

“Miyoung-ah..you lost your luxurious expensive and high-class life ..because that woman,you become a joke by my friends…she just an ordinary office worker..,she ccan’t compare with you…with our family,you worth to get a better person than THAT WOMAN…” mr.hwang said in firmed

“but im happy with THAT WOMAN..dad,im happy…I don’t care if me and taeyeon become a joke, at least we still can make other people happy and laugh..even though they’re step on our pride…..and THAT WOMAN have a name ,taeyeon if you still can’t remember it…”

 

“but im care about it…im hwang !! im the CEO of hwang company..the biggest company in asia…” mr.hwang said in arrogant

“oh,…so please introduce my self too,im stephanie hwang miyoung…but since im married with a kim , my name now is..kim tiffany,im a mother from one cute girl…and a wife FROM AN ORDINARY OFFICE WORKER…im no one,but im glad to be who I am now…”tiffany smirked while her dad pressing his temples

 

“and you’re my daughter stephanie hwang miyoung…the heir of my biggest company,and I just can’t longer let you with THAT ORDINARY OFFICE WORKER…so stop playing…”

“but I love THAT ORDINARY OFFICE WORKER !..and im not playing mr.hwang..im already adult ..i can make my own choice,,,” mr.hwang lean his back to the couch and sighed..

“im tired to remind you miyoung-ah…”

“so..just rest for awhile..or stop it,and try to accept it…”

 

Mr hwang lean forward while placing his elbow to his knees..”im older day by day …im lifeless and maybe my life is no longer again,…I need someone to take care our company…”

“you can count on taeyeon..”tiffany suggest

“but she’s not worth to accept it…she’s not family !”  tiffany glare at her dad,after mr.hwang said that

“dad,..i cant believe you said those words infront of me…im better to throw my precious,expensive family name…HWANG,if you not to take that words..” tiffany warned in serious

 

Mr.hwang sigh in defeat”ok..i take my words…I came to here in peace not wanting something unnecessary happen..”mr.hwang smile evily.

“but you give me the sign to start a war dad…”

“ok im sorry if you thought like that..”there’ silent for awhile

 

“you know..my friend’s son..taecyeon…he already become a CEO,,,of his company…” mr.hwang told in proud

“so what’s the matter…like I care,,,…”

 

**

*braak*

 

Taeyeon accidentally drop a bottle of coke in grocery..

“appa what happen ??” seohyun asked in confuse seeing her father not like usual

“euh..no,im just..spacing out seobaby,,,Im sorry I will pay this..”taeyeon turn said to the employee and give some money

(why I really miss tiffany right now…)taeyeon thought

 

to be continued

 

haha..so all of you think this is gonna be yulsic drama ?? nu-uh,,this is taeny drama,they need drama too right ??

after all this fanfict not really predictable..fufufu...

thankyou for the comment in last chapter^^