MY LOVE FOR YOU

IM YOUR DAUGHTER !!!

“can’t what ??”yuri frowned didn’t understand with what Jessica talk about.

“what happened sica ??” she asked again because Jessica still stay quiet

Then yoona come with knowing face “this is about that buri-buri monster ,right mommy ??” she asked,how a little girl can know about adult people’s problem.

Yuri turn from yoona to Jessica “its mean Victoria right..what she’s do again at you ??”yuri asked raising her tone,talking about Victoria make the nerves in her body got tighten

 

Jessica sigh..maybe it’s a right decision to says everything to yuri,she doesn’t want to lose her happiness again,once she made a wrong decision to leave yuri in the past,just because a misunderstood problem and it’s victoria’s fault till she have to be away with her love one .

Seven years she live in lie..lie because she’s always act strong in the outside but fragile in inside,though there’s yoona beside her but still ,it cant make her heart complete.

Now..jessica already grew stronger than before,no one can make her leave ..her love one,yuri.

 

She stare at yuri’s eyes then start to spoke ..she tell about everything ..about victoria threatened her and if Jessica not do that Victoria will hurt yoona and her parents.

Yuri’s reaction when heard that..ofcourse she’s mad,she cant believe Victoria do that such thing ,well…we talk about Victoria in here yuri.

Yuri lean her back to the couch she pressing her temples,feeling frustrated and confuse about all of this.

 

“what should I do yuri ?? ,..im afraid,I don’t want to leave you..but I also don’t want yoona and my parents get hurt..”jessica’s cried holding yoona’s tiny hands tightly not wanting to lose it  even just for an inch.

Yuri stare back at Jessica,she then hold the blonde’s free hands. “I don’t know.. I also don’t wants that thing happen..i really love you and yoona sica..please don’t leave me we just reunite”

“but  how about our daughter and my parents yuri ??!!” Jessica asked between her sobbed.

 

Yuri turn to cupped jessica’s face “we can face it sica..we can,together…whatever will happen ,we will through that…just believe me..we’ll be ok,me…you..yoona “yuri smile at her daughter then continue to spoke “your parents..just don’t be afraid..im in here for you,no one and nothing can separate us again..” yuri finish her words,for a moment jessica’s feel touched with yuri’s words ..little by litte the fears in her self gone.

 

“why did you here ?? why you really care about me seobang ??” Jessica asked the question that already in her mind all this time.

“because..if im not with you..i can’t have you,and if I don’t have you..there’s no meaning in my life..it’s not good without you ,I really couldn’t go..even just for a second..”

“really ???” Jessica asked lifting her brows “and how about that bunch of idiot girls..euh ??” and with one question from Jessica make all the romantic feeling gone.

“emmmmm…well…ehh..”

“what ??”

“lets……not talk about that sica,for now,later till forever..just for me and you ,-“ yoona suddenly spoke

“AND YOONA ~~~~” she pout because she thinks her parents forget her.

 

“yes..yoona..our daughter..we’ll always be beside you..”yuri said then peck jessica’s fore head “all about us..you are a big part of my life..you change me,you fix me,how do I live if you go again from my life??,how do I live without you by my side..??,how do I ever survive,,if you’re not in my life ..i love you sica “yuri pull jessica’s body and then hug her tightly not wanting to lose her.

While Jessica,she’s smile .. she’s happy the love one in her life is a person like yuri ,”I love you too..” she said back getting a warm smile from the tan girl.and the romantic feeling appear again ofcourse.

 

In other way..yoona really happy seeing her parents already together again,well..her job is done.the little girl then walk towards her room ,she have to gives times for her parents.

Jessica the first who pull fom the hug..turn her to cupped yuri’s face.

“I was drifting aimlessly without you..it’s hell,it’s hell…for live without you,I tried to let it go but..the truth is….the truth is,I need you….i need you for things like clinging at you,pisses me off,hugging me,flirting me..with your cheesiness ,I need you for things like *chuckle*..insulting you,all those things but the most important is..i need you,and I always miss you when you’re not around..” yuri grinned widely after heard that words come from Jessica

 

“well..i miss my self too..” Jessica pouted she thinks yuri will also says a sweet words for her.

“haha..im just kidding,what I mean is…I miss my self too because,I was never my self when you’re not around me too..” yuri smile getting a playfully slap on her arms from Jessica.

“cheesy..”Jessica blushed after hearing that,how yuri’s words always make her heart beating fast ??

“haha..lets play cheesy game then..” yuri suggested

“alright..i also can be cheesy mind you !”

“ok..ok…lets start it..”

 

“you know seobang..i want to change thing,I want to believe that everything can be changed..the moment I met you..a light brought me happiness ,it’s all thanks to you..”

“it’s ok..no need to thanks me or else ..because I will always beside you..and make you fall in love with me over and over again…” yuri and Jessica chuckle together ,hearing their own cheesiness.

 

“you master of cheesy words..” Jessica said hugging yuri again.”

“that’s my middle name..kwon ‘cheesy’ yuri..”yuri joked make jessica’s giggle.

“dumb..i guess it’s more suit for you…”

“sica~~~”yuri whined while pouting

“what ??”

“I love you…” yuri said in gentle tone

“im not love you…”

“what ??!!?”yuri’s face look shocked when heard that.

“I mean…I really..really..really love you…got it ?? there’s 3 ‘really’ words  in there..”

“kekeke…I also really..really ..really ..really love you.mine there’s 4 ‘really ‘ words..”

“alright…I really.. really..really ..really ..really..love you ,there’s 5 now..”

“I really…really ..really… really..really ..really ..really..love youuuuuuuuu…”

“alright..im give up you win now…”

“kekekekeke…”

 

“thankyou god,stupid cupid ..you make my life complete..”yoona smile clasped her hands while looking at the stars in the sky,she glad her parents..reunite.she smile then walk at he bed..she close her eyes for sleeping,that night smile appear on her lips.

 

**

 

Bole Chudiyan Bole Kangana
Haay Main Ho Gayi Teri Saajna
Tere Bin Jiyo Naiyyo Lagda Main Te Margaiyaan

 

And here’s the random parts of this story.sooyoung,taeyeon and hyoyeon are in the office ..they’re watching bollywood drama and singing the song.hyoyeon act like kajol..while taeyeon is a shahrukh khan,and sooyoung is amitabh bachchan..-__-

“gallllssssss!!” and here’s hrithik roshan…a.k.a yuri,just wait for kareena kapooor.

“oh hey yul..want to join us?? We are watching kabhi khushi kabhi gham in here..” sooyoung asked ,yuri’s face turn to be excited.

“there’s shahrukh khan  right ??” and then yuri join the other 3 girls for watching the bollywood movie,forgetting about what her first purpose come to here….YURI YOU COME FOR SOMETHING IMPORTANT !!

 

“oh yess..gals I need your help ..”yuri said turning her attention to the other 3 girls

“what help ??” soo,hyo and tae asked

“juse prepare them..”

“them ??”

“I mean wolfgang,Amadeus and Mozart..got it ??” the three girls nodded understanding

“don’t worry yul..but for what ??” taeyeon asked

“just do that taeng..i need them for someone..kekeke”yuri smirk while rubbing her palms In evil way.

“look !..its the scene when shahrukh  matches..”hyoyeon bursted pointed to the screen ,make yuri fully turn her attention again to there.

 

*

 

“electric…electric~~~” the Chinese girl a.k.a Victoria Is in her bathroom,making mini concert  while taking a bath.

 

Flip..flop~~

 

Suddenly herphone rang,she take it..and her face turn to be excited when knowing yuri the one who text her.

 

From : yuri babehhhh…

 

Hi vic ..jessica leave me again,im really sad right now.. :(

I realize that you the only one for me..and care for me.. ;)

Please I need you..lets meet in the usual place :*

 

“eeekkkk…yurriiiiii….finally you comeback to me..” victoria squealed not because the cute emoticon in the message but because yuri ask her to go out..she then grin her plan finally working !

 

Awhile later~~

 

“hi baby..~~ did you wait me ??” Victoria asked in spoiled tone.make yuri wants to puke that time..but she have to hold it,for the plan .

“oh no,im just arrived in here…baby~~” yuri said leveling victoria’s spoiled tone

“kekeke..oww..you’re so sweet~~” Victoria said in aww..suddenly yuri takes her hands.

“im sorry..for all I’ve done vic..i realize now..you the only one for me..” yuri said forcely

“keke..i already told you that..butttttt..” she suddenly threw yuri’s hands “ it’s not easy to come back to me you now..” she turn to backfacing the tan girl,pretending to be mad.

 

“ahaha..about that ,,,don’t worry,I alredy prepared it baby..i have a surprise for you..”

Victoria face yuri “surprise ??”

“yeah..come on,I’ll take you there..”yuri smile then takes victoria’ s hands bringing her to somewhere.

 

“yuri..where are we ?? why this place is so dark ??”  Victoria asked in afraid tone,because yuri take her to a place with no light there.

“we are in somewhere..the surprise in here..just stop asking ..and keep walking..”yuri commanded

“alright..alright geeezzz..you really impatience baby~~”without Victoria knowing yuri already not beside her.

 

Suddenly the light turn on illuminating the dark place .she blinks for awhile adjusting her sight but then she frowned when saw nothing in that place. Victoria turn to the side will ask her yuri,but she frown again when yuri not there.

“yuri ?? yuri ??!!” she called the tan girl but no one especially yuri respond it.

 

Grrrrrrrrrrrr

 

Her eyes widen when heard a sounds from something,slowly she turn to the source of the sounds and then she’s shivering when saw three dogs already in there.

 

Grrrrrr….

 

Woof..woof

 

Arf..arf..arf..

 

That yuri’s dogs..wolfgang is a rotweiler..amadeus is a pitbull and Mozart is a cihuahua…

“good dog..good dog…”Victoria waving her hands infront of that dogs ,but the dogs still try to approach her.

“good dog..good dog..AHHHHHHH !!!” then the song from baha men ‘who let the dog out ?’ appearrrr…

 

 

**

 

“im sorry sica baby..im late ..”yuri gasped after run about 2 km from the place where she leave Victoria.

“where are you from ?? it’s already 2 minutes and 37 seconds im here…”Jessica said in annoyes ,she lost her precious time just for wait yuri..oh come on Jessica ,even if you have to wait till forever,,you will stay right ??

“im sorry baby..i was feeding wolfgang,Amadeus and Mozart earlier..”

“who’s them ??”

“my dogs..by the way where ‘s yoona ??” yuri asked then turn her gaze to yoona’s school.

 

“oh there she is…”Jessica pointed to a cute little girl who wearing a scout girl uniform and bringing a box while pouting ??”

“hello..lady baden powell..how’s your day ??” yuri asked in cheer to yoona,but the little girl just still pouting and pouting

“what’s wrong honey?? And what box is that ??” Jessica asked pointed to the box that yoona brought.

 

“this is cookies..mommy..daddy,I have to sell it so I can get a point from my teacher..but I don’t know how ..that’s why im really annoyed right now..”

“oww…how about I but all of that for you,,,don’t worry I have a lot of money..” yuri said arrogantly and start to take her wallet but she stop when yoona spoke.

“but it’s not fair daddy.~~” yoona more pout

 

“our baby right yuri..”Jessica said

“alright…emmm how about we help you to sell all those cookies euh ?? euh ??”

“really ??”

“yeeeeppp…comeonnn..”yoona smile widely knowing her parents will help her

“with my charm ..evryone will buy your cookie..” yuri said full of her self,well lets just seeeee…..

 

 

*

“cookie..cookie want some cookie missy ,,no ??? oh you lose your beauty..cookie..cookie..”yuri shout offering the cookies to all the peoples who pass her.

“cookie..cookie..mister want some cookie ?? this will helping you..grow your hair..” yuri offered to a bald man.

“no thanks ..bald is y “that man winked at yuri then walk away from there

Yuri snort “ just says you don’t have money…” she murmured and continue to sell the cookies

 

“ahhh..daddy..i give up..no one will buy our cookies..”yoona sit her self on the ground with sad face and hopelessly.

“don’t give up like that honey..we will sell all these cookies..that bald man earlier just didn’t admit that he doesn’t have money..”

“but daddy~~..who will buy our cookies if you offered it like that..!!”

“emm..that’s make sense…how about we ask your mommy’s help..sica ??”

“what ??” Jessica said in bored tone,while sit near a tree casually.

 

“comeon take your cute to here..help us to sell this cookies,..”yuri orderesd

“I already help..”

“with what ??”

“praying..” yuri snorted annoyingly when Jessica said that,she turn to yoona to ask her daughter help

 

Yoona sigh “mommy ~~~”

“alright..alright im up..come on lets go to there..”Jessica pointed to somewhere then the three of them walk togetheeeeer.

 

“excuse me ahjumma..” Jessica called an ahjumma in the park

“oh yes…what can I help for this two lovely girl and one cute little girl ??” that ahjumma asked

Jessica smile “ we sell some cookies..want to buy it ?? our daughter is in her scoutgirl exercise..”she said

“oh..so this little girl is your daughter..”

“yeah..biological for exact..”yuri said shyly.

“wow..how long you’ve been together ??”

“ten years..”yuri answered lied,earning a slap on her arms

“wow..that’s long,you two still so young..im sorry but can I ask ,how’d you two met..??”

Yuri answer again “ well..its kinda like..love in the first sight..”yuri takes Jessica’s hands intertwined their fingers together.

“so sweet..i will buy all of those cookies…”

“really ??” yoona asked didn’t believe

“really..here’s the money..”that ahjumma then give yoona the money

“thankyou ahjummaaa..” yoona said

“thankyou so much ahjumma..here’s your cookies..”Jessica smile handed the cookies

“your welcome..but can I ask the two of you..a favor ??”

“with our pleasure..”yulsic  said together

“just please stay together..this world need more love in a first sight..”

“we will ahjumma..we will…”

 

**

Yuri smile widely while holding jessica’s hands ..they’re in their walk back to the apartments.

“you know sica..i really confuse about so many things why girlscout have to sell cookies..?? I mean we have marketing to sell it right ??”

“well..maybe,it’s learn how to socialize with a new people  right ??”

“that’s make sense but..how about halloween..so many kids come from house to house..just for candies..it’s really makes no sense..because Halloween it’s the day when all the ghost come to the world..and ghost didn’t like candy..”

“well..so many fun things that make no sense yuri..”

“you know like what ??”

“what ??”

“my love for you..kekekekekek” Jessica just smile while shoke her head

 

“and don’t make me ask why in easter we try to find eggs…”

 

 

 

TO BE ........................

 

HAHHAHAH...