NOT A GOOD SIGN

IM YOUR DAUGHTER !!!

IM SORRY..for the late update,been busy with english speech contest and im in my senior year now..very busy preparing my self for the final exam..pray for me please..pray for me..

“whoo-sahhh..”

Inhale..

Exhale..

Inhale..

Exhale..

 

A couple of minutes..THE KWON YURI..did that,she is stood infront of jessica’s room.preparing her self to work her plan,plan to make Jessica fall to her bed.she pull out a sheet of paper from her pocket ,all her plan in it,the plan that the dumbs already told her.

But then she frown when saw the written on the paper.

stenography.

 

Taeyeon !!!!...she curse the pregnant woman in her mind,cause she gave yuri that thing.she’s might be the CEO of kwon enterprise,company or whatsoever ,but she never learn about stenography,for her it’s like a kindergarten written.

 

Oh puh..lease,alphabet and hangul already invented,why taeyeon still use this?..why she’s not give me braille though?.yuri thought in sarcasm tone .

Desperate..yuri place the paper to her pocket again to her pocket..

“whoo-sahhh” ..she’s inhale and exhale again for a moment,now..she try to use her brain,which it’s rare,try to remember all the plan that the dumbs already arranged for her.

She smile in joy,little by little,the light comes to yuri’s mind when she remember all the words that the dumbs said.all of it roaming in yuri’s ears.

 

“alright..this is the plan..”taeyeon’s voice heard,like the pregnant woman really in there,in yuri’s side. “first you have to flatter her..impress her..give her a red rose,cause red rose is the sign of lovee..” after remember that,yuri immediately search a red rose,and it’s suddenly appear from nowhere (creepy).

 

“wait..wait..” now hyoyeon’s voice turn to heard “red rose..is too stereotype,how about black rose ?”

*slap*

“stupid !!..jessica will kill yuri for that,she’s want to flatter Jessica not murder her..” clearly,yuri remember hyoyeon got slap from taeyeon after that.

 

“ok..next,use your men voice..” yuri clear then start to speak “ALO..” she said that In a fake men voice.then she giggle in amused

“no..no..” now sooyooung turn to spoke “ how about talking tom’s voice..is more funny you know keke..”sooyoung giggled then lift her phone,where there’s a thin cat listening.

It’s definitely big NO..yuri said in her mind .remembering how her voice,if she use that.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes “ ok..this is the important point..you have to give her a poem..spanish poem is romantic..especially if you bring guitar Espanola ..”taeyeon clapped her hands then blinking her eyes in playfull,make everyone start to feel nausea.

“please taeyeon this is not Shakespeare time..” sooyoung said “ it’s too ancient ,how about bollywood song..?? euh? Euh ?”  sooyoung continue,earning a flick on her forehead from taeyeon,seriously..she’s really violent when pregnant.

“they don’t have time dancing in the rain while circling tree..”

 

Yuri ward off all that ,now it’s her time to work on her plan.

Rose.check.

Men voice.ehem..CHECK

Spanish poem.comprobar.

Guitar.jrenggg,…complete.

She’s inhale..and exhale again for a minute,collecting all her confidence,biting the rose to ,she held the door knob with her free hand.watch out senorita Jessica..! you will scream for me kekekeke .

 

**

“oww..my pou is poop and dirty..” Jessica pout,seeing her pet,pou,on her phone screen,she’s really addict to that game.well it’s because she’s afraid if she have a real pet.it’s always death.

When about to bath her pou,Jessica startled turn her gaze to the door when she heard a crack sound from it,signaling someone open the door. “ yuri ??” she frowned when saw a familiar figure revealed.what make she’s confuse is..yuri bring a guitar,which she knew she could not play it,and biting a rose.

“yuri..what are you,-“Jessica got cutted when suddenly yuri give the rose,infront of her face “ for you senorita..” now Jessica can clearly heard yuri use her men voice.not a good sign. When about Jessica open to speak suddenly yuri speak first

“don’t talk senorita..just listen to me..and feel the sensation~”  yuri said in seductive voice,almost make Jessica shiver .the blonde then nodded take the rose hesitantly.

 

Jreng..jreng..,Jessica jerked a bit when yuri played the guitar.then the sounds of latino music appear. Mp3 player.jessica knew it.

“pienso en ti todo el tiempo..” yuri start the poem “eres la fuente de mi ser.. tu eres la unica mujer para mi..cada dia te quiero mas,te quiero con toda mi alma,te quiero con todo mi Corazon..” is it real ? or jessica’s ears play a trick on her ? yuri speak in Spanish ? .now she try to remember ..is she turn on the button of yuri’s Spanish side ? like buzz lightyear in toy story3 ?

“quiero estur contigo para siempre..” yuri threw the guitar suddenly,pull jessica’s petite body to her,make Jessica stunned for a moment because the sudden thing.she coldnt say any words again.

“besarte es com over las esrellas..me muero por besarte ,por acariciarte,y amarte..” yuri’s Spanish side then kiss jessica’s hands softly,then she smile lovingly at the still clueless Jessica. “isn’t it romantic ??” yuri demanded ,hoping a positive opinion about her poem.

“we-well..euh.y..yeah I think it’s romantic..but I don’t know what is means ??” crack.like a sounds of broken glass. Yuri’s confidence suddenly tore up hearing that question. ..taeyeon,hyoyeon and soooyung  didn’t give me the translate . she curse the pregnant woman again.first stenography,second Spanish poem,yuri will definitely  cut  the dumbs’s salary and not give taeyeon maternity leave.

 

“emmm…that’s mean..” come on yuri start to think .. “ I love you and you are the most beautiful girl in the world .” yuri mentally squeal for her brilliant idea to cover all her c(f)oolness.

“really ?? that much ?? just that ??” Jessica asked repeatly make yuri more confuse,

“y-yeah..ofcourse..whatever the important point is that poem romantic..and just for you my girl..” yuri kissed jessica’s hands again.and fortunately..all her confidence seems already back to her self.

 

“now may I ask you to dance..senorita ??” gently yuri asked the still clueless girl to dance,without even wait for jessica’s agreement ,yuri suddenly turn on the latino song from the player.then pull the blonde’s petite body abruptly to dance.tango.

Tap..

Tap..

Tap..

 

That was the sound that heard from jessica’s room,when the yulsic couple,dance the tango.

“you know sica ..” yuri pull jessica’s face towards her face,their nose touch to each other, “you are the best girl for me..no one can deny you ,,especially me..” yuri spinned jessica’s body ,make the body ffeel dizzy and nausea. Next.yuri lean jessica’s body backward .make the body almost touch the floor.lucky..yuri have a strength to hold Jessica.

“jung Jessica..would you want to accept this poor,ugly kwon yuri to be your friend in life..to be the one you saw first when you woke up ?? “ is she propose me ?? .jessica maybe have a dizzy head now..but she know sure ,yuri  really said that infront of her face. NO..she’s not propose me,she didn’t even brought the rings!!!.jessica thought.

“ you are must be thinking..why I didn’t brought the rings..” yuri said correctly,like she’s know what on jessica’s mind. “ I know the sign of propose is always include ring..but for me it’s not important ..the sign of propose is love,ring can lose,can sell,the price could down,can corroded if you buy it from trickster..” Jessica chuckle a bit “ but love..especially my love,never lose,never sell,never down,never corroded ,my love always there..never trick you,always real for you..” now the smile on yuri’s lips appear again,for a moment Jessica stunned again. For what yuri has already said,is it really happened ? yuri propose her ? never thinks again for a million time,Jessica the nodded smiling to the girl that proposed her.

 

“really ??” yuri asked in eager for sure “ yes..yes..” Jessica said while smiling,yuri squeal in her mind..squeal of joy,not wait again for  a long time,yuri lean her face close to jessica’s .

Propose,start to kiss,and something more..that was the plan that the dumbs arranged for her .

When her face just an inch away from jessica’s.SUDDENLY..(not a good sign) yuri’s hands start to feel there’s so much ants on it,roaming on it,CRAMP. Oh my god nooo !!

 

BRUKKK

Accidentally yuri lose her strength holding Jessica body and make the latter fall to the floor.not a good sign.

Cold,,cold..cold..freezzzee

“argghhh,…KWON YURIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!!!!!!!” before the doom come to yuri,she’s immediately run,run from the predator ,her life depend on it.

“ahhh..tae,soo hyo !!..you will pay for this!!..aww..aww..aww..” yuri’s moan in pain,when Jessica attack her.SO MUCH MOAN…of pain.

 

**

“aww…” taeyeon moan in pain,feeling sore on her stomach “ constraction again ??” tiffany in her side asked full of concerned “no..no..im okay,I just have a bad feeling..not a good sign..” taeyeon said based of what she felt.

“that’s god who remind you to often go to church tae-tae..” taeyeon then sighed ,now tiffany start to lecture her again,about bible,mother Teresa quote,and holy grail.

**

“cough..cough..” hyoyeon suddenly choke when drank her coke,Nicole in her side,carelessy pat her back “becareful hyonnie..what happened ..”

“I don’t know..i have a bad feeling..”

“watch out..usually..that’s not a good sign..” hyoyeon then felt chill through her body,immediately she search antidote for the bad spirit,garlic and all that things.

**

“bunny..come on..im hungry..where’s my food..where’s my food ??” sooyoung tapping the plate with the spoon,like a child ask the food to their mom

“ye..yeah..wait a minute..wait a minute..ahh..” sunny squeal in surprise when the food for sooyoung suddenly fall,

Cling…

Dramatically ..sooyoung drop the spoon,and kneel helplessly to the food,

“my god..*sob*..my food fall..suddenly..IT’S NOT A GOOD SIGN…NOT A GOOD SIGN…!!” sooyoung then burst into cry ,while sunny just shoke her head in disbelief,to her girlfriend who never grow up..not physically,because she’s too much at that,but mentally.

 

 

to be continued

 

i think it's short..whatever kekeke